Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Closest texture I found for Master bedroom Bed sheets & pillows
bedsheet.jpg pillow_tex.jpg

Assets for Carl
character:- (Remove all those buff body morphs and change the face a little bit)
Skin:-
Hair:-

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Duf files for AWAM Environments that I created .

If you are missing any of the assets I used for these environments, ask them in this thread or DM me with missing file log

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wont be creating Fan Arts anytime soon. So here are some places I created(There are not complete but it could be a good starting point)

many thanks gkdanuka the corridor is just what I needed to continue my story,now I just need to find the missing assets :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: gkdanuka

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Very, very sorry!
But I wish you success in any other business, whatever you do.
Thank you so much for all your renderings, with which you pleased us here on this forum!
Thank you and success to you!
We will always be glad to see you back.
Thank you for the kind words :love:
gkdanuka What rooms do you have attached to the corridor?
If I remember correctly this one

Reactions: Bane71 and Old Dog

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Raises hand: Can we just go straight to Gangbang?
Interesting offer! But I would suggest another option.
What is the name of the smallest? He lifts his hand and says: Miss Parker, if today in one day we study all three topics in detail in practice, then the three of us swear to you that no one will ever know how wonderful your lessons were for us!
Sophia
If I refuse?
Baby
If you refuse, then I am now going to my mother and complain to her about you, tell her that you jerked off my brothers, but I didn’t!
Sophia
I get you, kid. You give me a promise that no one will find out and I will teach you everything!
Agreed?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes