Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

mitonera

Mar 23, 2019
I just got done making the Visual Novel version of interbladecard 's story he posted on here. It's a small, 83Meg download for Windows/Linux for anyone who hasn't followed his short story on here or just wants to view it as a RenPY visual novel (it's much better that way)... I uploaded it to Google. Not sure where else to put it.
UPDATE: old version link dead, see newer posts for new version downloads links.

View attachment 1709626
couldn't find new links and i looked thorough your posts can you update us pls?

Reactions: Kobudo27

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Dylan: "Come on chill, it was probably nothing"
Sophia: "Oh I don't know Dylan"
Dylan: "The door is locked"
Sophia: "Yeah but what if someone saw us?"
Dylan: "Wurst case it was some pervert so what"
Sophia: "ieww don't say that.."
View attachment 1745986

Dylan: "Here does this help.. muahhh"
Sophia: "Oh honey"
Dylan: "Mmmm I just love these big juicy tits of yours"
Sophia: "I like how you make me feel.."
Dylan: "Come let's get back to what we were doing"
Sophia: "I..."
Dylan: "Get down on your knees"
View attachment 1745985

Dylan: "I need you to make it nice and wet again"
Sophia: "you want me to take care of you?"
Dylan: "Yes suck me of you dirty girl"
View attachment 1745984

Sophia: "Muahh a little kiss for the big meter"
Dylan: "yeahh keep going"
Sophia: "the poor meter is all dried out huh"
Dylan: "super dry..."
View attachment 1745974

Sophia: "glugggggg"
Dylan: "ahhhhh mmmmmm"
Sophia: "glgughhh glughhhhh"
View attachment 1745983

Sophia: "You know what is even wetter than my mouth?"
Dylan: "haha yeah"
Sophia: "I want you inside me.."
Dylan: "Hop back on the bed then"
View attachment 1745982

Sophia: "Ahh take it slow again"
Dylan: "Your in control"
Sophia: "Oh god my insides are screaming for your cock"
Dylan: "..."
View attachment 1745981

Sophia: "YESSSSS AHHHHH"
Dylan: "mmmmmmm"
Sophia: "FUCK ME DYLAN"
Dylan: "TAKE IT.. FUCK"
View attachment 1745980

Sophia: "YESSSSS YESSSSS YESSSSS "
Dylan: "ah ahhh ahh"
Sophia: "I'm COMING!!"
Dylan: "fuck fuck fuck ahhhhhhhhh"
View attachment 1745973

Sophia: "Oh my god Dylan...."
Dylan: "AHHHHHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHhhhh...."
Sophia: "yes... it's ok honey.. let it all out"
Dylan: ".......I... I.. I love you..."
Sophia: "I love you too honey"
View attachment 1745979

Sophia: "we came together.."
Dylan: "yes.. this feels so amazing"
Sophia: "ahhh you really filled me up"
Dylan: "I never came this hard in my life"
View attachment 1745978

Sophia: "oehh I need to take this to the bathroom before I squirt it all over the room"
Dylan: "I feel so relaxed"
Sophia: "Yeah I bet we can have a good night's rest now huh"
Dylan: "*Yawn* yeah yeah..."
View attachment 1745977

Sophia: "We must remember our promise Dylan"
Dylan: "But.."
Sophia: "What happened in this room stays in this room"
Dylan: "But can't we.."
Sophia: "No! It would destroy everything Dylan"
View attachment 1745976

Sophia: "I need to unload your load now hihi"
Dylan: "I'll never forget this night!"
Sophia: "...."
Dylan: Fuck did this really happen wow
View attachment 1745975
And a patch to add this to the The Motel game. This patches 1.3 to 1.4, so you need to download the game and apply the previous patch before this, then add this, overwriting whatever is already there (see "installation.txt" in the zip).

View attachment TheMotel-1.3-1.4-patch.zip

And the source code for this addition (I should probably quit archiving this, but...)
View attachment TheMotel1.4-src.zip

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
There is good reason to be proud of the artistry level that is presented by the contributors to this thread. Here is my humble submission after a day moving dirt from the Adams' estate. This is the next instalment for Scene 49, 'Is All Enough?"
A49007 (Aria) That is Meghan, if you are not being subtle.jpg
(Aria) That is Meghan, if you are not being subtle.
A49008 (Caroline) What is it like being a concubine.jpg
(Caroline) What is it like being a concubine?
A49009 (Meghan) I live in a mansion, eat five-star meals every day and get a 1000 dollar a wee...jpg
(Meghan) I live in a mansion, eat five-star meals every day and get a 1000 dollar a week allowance.
A49010 (Meghan Whispers) Also, the sex is fantastic.jpg
(Meghan Whispers) Also, the sex is fantastic.
A49011 (Meghan) I'm receiving a university-level education from private tutors.jpg
(Meghan) I'm receiving a university-level education from private tutors.
A49012 (Meghan) and image-building physical conditioning including tai chi and pilates.jpg
(Meghan) and image-building physical conditioning including tai chi and Pilates.

Caroline is clearly stunned by Meghan's new circumstance. Aria seems stunned by Meghan's costume choice. Jack has not forgotten his assurance to Ancienregimele. The more revealing Meghan renders will be contained in the next instalment.
Thanks as always, Jack.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
There is good reason to be proud of the artistry level that is presented by the contributors to this thread. Here is my humble submission after a day moving dirt from the Adams' estate. This is the next instalment for Scene 49, 'Is All Enough?"
View attachment 1747352
(Aria) That is Meghan, if you are not being subtle.
View attachment 1747354
(Caroline) What is it like being a concubine?
View attachment 1747355
(Meghan) I live in a mansion, eat five-star meals every day and get a 1000 dollar a week allowance.
View attachment 1747363
(Meghan Whispers) Also, the sex is fantastic.
View attachment 1747364
(Meghan) I'm receiving a university-level education from private tutors.
View attachment 1747375
(Meghan) and image-building physical conditioning including tai chi and Pilates.

Caroline is clearly stunned by Meghan's new circumstance. Aria seems stunned by Meghan's costume choice. Jack has not forgotten his assurance to Ancienregimele. The more revealing Meghan renders will be contained in the next instalment.
Thanks as always, Jack.
Well a little (OK a long) walk back to previous entries and you get a lot of Meghan as I recall.:giggle:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Meghan plays a part in the future that is more than just a pretty face. Oops...would we call this a spoiler? I didn't mean to, I mean, well, too late now. I have tried to maintain her personality from her inception in TP, at least what we saw of her. I must say that she has a lot of potential.

Reactions: Old Dog

skyhight

Apr 29, 2017
photo session

*****Continue****
M: Hi,Mrs. Parker.
Sophia: Oh,hey....Mr.M.It's you.
M: What a surprise! I didn't know you were here.
Sophia: (Really?) I was surprised too. Do you know this bas.. i mean my student?
M: Yeah,I've helped him something and he's helping me some things.
M: So what are you doing here?
A: She's a model who will take pictures with you.
M: Wow! I must be dreaming. (Oh my ....)
Sophia: (My eyes are up here,old man.) PV3E.png

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
In spite of the delays suffered waiting for the next update, this fan art thread remains a fertile offering in the meantime. I, for one, am grateful for the time and energy committed by my fellow artists in an effort to keep Sophia and the AWAM cast relevant over the last several months. Here is the conclusion to my Scene 49, "Is All Enough" replete with the Meghan renders.
Appreciatively, Jack
A49013 (Caroline thinking) This Meghan is cute and has an hourglass, but she is a 7, how.jpg
(Caroline thinking) This Meghan is cute and has an hourglass, but she is a 7, how?
A49014 (Caroline thinking) Meghan loves her life, her golden opportunity. While I struggle dai...jpg
(Caroline thinking) Meghan loves her life, her golden opportunity. While I struggle daily on the verge of tears.
A49015 (Meghan thinking) Everything is certainly firming up. I didn't realize how 'relaxed' I ...jpg
(Meghan thinking) Everything is certainly firming up. I didn't realize how 'relaxed' I had become.
A49016 (Meghan thinking) Lord Shayne is always praising me. Still, I'm going to keep working t...jpg
(Meghan thinking) Lord Shayne is always praising me. Still, I'm going to keep working till I'm perfect.
A49017 We are purchasing everything in the store. What the concubines don't want will be donated.jpg
(Aria) We are purchasing everything in the store. What the concubines don't want will be donated.
A49018 I'm selling this place. I'll pay my debts, and geta job. I'm outta here!.jpg
I'm selling this place. I'll pay my debts, and get a job. I'm outta here!

Looks like Caroline has an opportunity for a fresh start. Where will this lead her? Jack is going to need a few days to set up the next environment (a Sophia scene) before he can start rendering again.
Hold the course my friends, Jack.

Jun 8, 2020
In spite of the delays suffered waiting for the next update, this fan art thread remains a fertile offering in the meantime. I, for one, am grateful for the time and energy committed by my fellow artists in an effort to keep Sophia and the AWAM cast relevant over the last several months. Here is the conclusion to my Scene 49, "Is All Enough" replete with the Meghan renders.
Appreciatively, Jack
View attachment 1748701
(Caroline thinking) This Meghan is cute and has an hourglass, but she is a 7, how?
View attachment 1748705
(Caroline thinking) Meghan loves her life, her golden opportunity. While I struggle daily on the verge of tears.
View attachment 1748706
(Meghan thinking) Everything is certainly firming up. I didn't realize how 'relaxed' I had become.
View attachment 1748707
(Meghan thinking) Lord Shayne is always praising me. Still, I'm going to keep working till I'm perfect.
View attachment 1748708
(Aria) We are purchasing everything in the store. What the concubines don't want will be donated.
View attachment 1748710
I'm selling this place. I'll pay my debts, and get a job. I'm outta here!

Looks like Caroline has an opportunity for a fresh start. Where will this lead her? Jack is going to need a few days to set up the next environment (a Sophia scene) before he can start rendering again.
Hold the course my friends, Jack.
Cant say that Meghan has a pretty female face.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Cant say that Meghan has a pretty female face.
The original artist, Irredeemable, characterized the women in his game in such a way that they were almost cartoonish. It was my impression that Irredeemable was portraying Meghan's face to give the appearance of innocence and trust more than raw beauty. The 'innocent' girl has it's own form of appeal which I believe Meghan conveys in spades. I spent a great deal of time trying to emulate the look without having the actual morphs used by Irredeemable. I hope that I did a passable job, and I do believe that my Meghan does have the innocent look that embodies her character.
In any case, I thank you for your interest and respect your observation. By the way, Caroline feels the same way as seen by her comment.
Oh, and ancienregimele, I hope that what I put together was satisfactory.
Keeping the spirit alive, Jack.

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Small set on shower / water drop test :p :D

Wife-n-Mother-DesperateWife XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooops! Humph...His d*ck is like a baseball bat! too bigggg! :oops::oops::oops:

I don't know why but this reminds me of this dialogue in the game.

Sophia: "What the hell is that? That's ... not even human! Did he grow up near a nuclear power plant or something?". :ROFLMAO::LOL:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes