Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was going to do a face palm but didn't want you to take it the wrong way.

WHAT have you been doing!!?? :oops:
LOL, just life. I don't tend to sit here with my dick in my hand screaming at devs to hurry up... this proves it! LOL... ah well... and no, I wouldn't take it the wrong way. They're just emoji's... and you would be right to facepalm me, I facepalmed myself! LMAO... got it downloaded, but gameplay will have to wait, got some more real life to live and probably won't be at it until later tonight.

It's nice to see a couple updates on some of the better quality games (Summer's Gone and this one now). I don't mind waiting. I'm actually falling behind in playing some of the updates.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
LOL, just life. I don't tend to sit here with my dick in my hand screaming at devs to hurry up... this proves it! LOL... ah well... and no, I wouldn't take it the wrong way. They're just emoji's... and you would be right to facepalm me, I facepalmed myself! LMAO... got it downloaded, but gameplay will have to wait, got some more real life to live and probably won't be at it until later tonight.

It's nice to see a couple updates on some of the better quality games (Summer's Gone and this one now). I don't mind waiting. I'm actually falling behind in playing some of the updates.
Yup, just now played the 'Summers Gone' update through. It's...:censored:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yup, just now played the 'Summers Gone' update through. It's...:censored:
I also just downloaded a game called " " and after reading some reviews on it and complaints from people who think it's too much like a "soap opra" etc... I knew I had to have it. I guess it has a good story (which I prefer) and several endings. Just the description of it alone had my interest so... add one more to my lengthy list of games to try. LOL

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I also just downloaded a game called " " and after reading some reviews on it and complaints from people who think it's too much like a "soap opra" etc... I knew I had to have it. I guess it has a good story (which I prefer) and several endings. Just the description of it alone had my interest so... add one more to my lengthy list of games to try. LOL
ONS was a good little story.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes