joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Pixil sorry to bother you but there is 2 missing images in images\p6 clb8_008.webp & clb8_009.webp.
Nice come back (y)

Singha8909

Nov 13, 2023
It's finally ready! Enjoy!!

A big shout-out to Y585 and everyone else that contributed to the dialogue and plot! Thanks for your help!

Thank you Pixil! Great work! This is great for everyone that missed seeing Sophia in the last update of AWAM! This and other fan games out there keep most of us happy between updates of AWAM! Keep up the great work and thank you again!

Reactions: makcim334 and Pixil

ChasLH

Aug 20, 2022
I dont care about sam. he is just another boy with a crush on a older woman, the only thing that makes sophia fun and interestng is thee things with dylan, and the way she reasons things out, she likes to use education as a acceptable reason. hence teaching the boys on a higher level, and giving the old guys a bath, which was a let down, she needed to be much more teasing and risky with the old men. they would have somthing to look forward to then. i also am hoping to see her next sex ed lesson for the home schooled boys.

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
Mega download taking forever looking forward to seeing the new stuff, *update* played it enjoyed it kinda, was honestly looking forward to the gangbang from all three and the corruption happening hopefully making her a giant slut.

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I really hope that they will be another turn of events because I (we) really need to see Sophia loose control all the way.
Which she has (mostly) in the original game. I mean control.

In a fan game, I want to see what's lacking in the original game.
In Sophia's case, it's the good, dutiful wife who lets herself loose and is overwhelmed by her basic needs to be fucked hard by anyone other than her husband.
In that game it is Aiden !!

It make me think about Aiden's Revenge that, with the last update, seems to turn in Sophia getting the better of him so his revenge will fail. I sincerly hope I'm wrong too though.

Please Pixil be good tu us (me) ! Make her fall low !

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Wife and Mother Fan Game [The Final Task v0.6] [Pixil]

NOTE: Missing images fix is included

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Tugs666

Jul 3, 2023
Hi I’m looking for part 1 classroom fantasies for android does anyone have a link it’s the only one that doesn’t have one in the OP. Pls help anyone thanks.

Reactions: brittpwrr

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Last sex scene, is what an amazing sex scene should look like.

Well described, intense, long, full range of eroticism, not the shitty checkbox exercise of few images put there just to fill some void.

Well done Dev... you set a good standard for a sex scene

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes