Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
i just wonder myself why she suddenly let sam see her areola after 1 glass of wine thats too daring decision for her uhm moral code why she never let dylan see her areola did she actually fall in love with sam during her musical lecture with him and find him somewhat actractive young boys now we finally see the darker side of sophia and why she quit as an lecturer on popular college and choose to teach in highschool
Yeah, I think that she has fallen for him. I wrote it a lot of times, that you can feel that there is somthing between Sam and her. And I bet, that Sam will be the first she sleeps with. If you know what I mean. Maybe after Sams concert:sneaky:? Well, she thinks, that that is hot, when teenage Boys find her hot.

Oh and thank you for that nice conversation.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Ok, so not downloading this update as well. xD I just checked here expecting people telling others to wait, and yup, I was right. xD The game would really benefit if the author cut the redundant parts like the convoluted dialogue about things that aren't important to the story, long scenes of characters going between places, visiting unimportant locations where nothing happens, etc. He could speed up the process of making an interesting story this way, and not make me skip through the content he put work into. There is still a potential to make this game great.

There are games with a lot of dialogue and a ton of teasing, that I don't skip through, like "Where the Heart Is"(Ep 10 released yesterday), but the dialogue is on point and makes sense, the teasing is actually very sexy, and there are enough sex scenes to balance it. The character models and renders are way weaker than in this game (models in AWAM are top), but it's way more enjoyable, because the story is actually very good and has great pacing.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
This game is the very first game that really taught me how to incorporate the "Skip" option. :)
Actually i loved all of this game .. for all there is of it. We all see what he's trying to do but he's just WAY too slow to ever finish this. it will be abandoned. As to the skip game.. holy shit 90% of VN Renpy games seem to be one render then you literally have to click the mouse/spacebar 1000 times while the creator "shows off his 1337 writing skills".. of which he has none. I literally hate this shit.

As for you people screaming for rape scenes or really butthurt over a fictional characters actions etc. get the fuck out of your basement and talk to humans

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So, does anybody actually like how the blackmail is done? I thought the janitor's private estate was bad enough, but it seems it's only a beginning. :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kartss123

Feb 1, 2019
Guys, im not able to play this even, kindly help me.............................

Noon/Afternoon:
1) First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Furthermore, rape does not require anything from Sophia. There were already at least 4 huge opportunities for rape scenes missed. They could have even gone a "game over bad end" scene for each of the 4 missed rapes, and I'd be find if there were bad ends like the following mixed in. That should in retrograde be rewritten with added option to be raped.

1) subway guys... How about she just doesn't pepper spray them fast enough or drops her pepper spray... And raped all night long maybe even kidnapped. Goodbye old life hello new life as rape slave.

2) Neil spiked her drink... And make it so she drinks one more time as an option before heading to the bathroom & raped... Hell Liam could even walk in on it and divorce her. Bad end.

3) Janitor Clark... Shower in underwear = scene how it is now, showers naked = gets raped, and bad end.

4) Aiden & Andre going in to agree to the 12 tasks... Maybe here she chooses to get physical with the boys fighting them & gets gang raped bad end instead

No reason not to include "bad end rapes" as they require 0 branching follow-ups. No added scenes after the rape scene are needed besides a little short epilogue. A single update could put these 4 scenes in effect & put silence to all the blue ball whining in this thread.
Fuck no! Do not fuck this game up by putting Rape scenes into it, I am bent out of shape enough with the lame blackmail scenes. This game thus far had not done anything that lends itself to either of those genres, don't add insult to injury by adding rape in addition to that lame blackmail!!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I've been enjoying this game, even with the ever so slow development. However, Where is the god damned mother fucking blackmail tag on this fucking thing?! Fuck blackmail, this game was progressing so wonderfully till this shit. I mean, that kind of thing just isn't even semi realistic and I like a certain level of realism in my games, and this aspect is not at all realistic. Yeah, bulling is, and gangs are, but super high class neighberhood school with bullys in gangs and rich super lawyers as uncles to 'protect them' from the cops, what horse shit. And lets not forget about the part where a athlete on a team with lots of other burly healthy athletes do NOT get bullied, they get left alone so that the athletes don't get together and beat the shit out of bullies. . . . ok, I've ranted enough, so, in short, put a fucking BLACKMAIL tag on this or get rid of that bullshit is my strongest suggestion.

(yes, I know, unrealistic that anything is going to come from this post and expecting anything to happen is more unrealistic that this development in the game, but I needed to let it out.)
I feel your pain, but that aspect of "God-modding" as it is called in the role-playing community has been rather apparent to me much longer than just this update. That "Realism" left the game for me way back during the initial subway encounter. A woman who has a man in front of her fondling her tits lowering her pants, and another man behind her holding her arms would not have a 100% successful escape rate. Pepper spray has low stopping power and does not cause paralysis. Sophia would have also been affected by the pepper spray with the range she was spraying from.

Fuck no! Do not fuck this game up by putting Rape scenes into it, I am bent out of shape enough with the lame blackmail scenes. This game thus far had not done anything that lends itself to either of those genres, don't add insult to injury by adding rape in addition to that lame blackmail!!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news buddy, but the rapes are coming, it has already been established long ago that rape will be a part of the game for over a year now. Don't worry though ALL CONTENT IS AVOIDABLE, but I'm sure there is plenty more blue balling to come.

Rape will not make the game worse if it's optional content. Hell, I don't care if anything happens if it's optional content.That's the thing about optional content. You choose the fate of her, so your Sophia will NEVER be raped if you choose for her not to be... we both know you know your gonna shamefully fap to it though.

The thing is it's a fictional character, so it's not really rape. She is imaginary.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
This game is really starting to grind my gears. I have been playing since the original RPGM version about a year and a half ago. I have played every version. Enough with the teasing already. I held out and was cool with it for a very long time. No other game is anywhere near the level of blue balls this game is. It just BARELY dodges the "no sex" tag b/c of 2 minor things. (The ONE time Sophia orally pleased her husband in a month, and the one time Sophia watched her neighbors fuck. THATS IT FOR SEXUAL CONTENT)

Progress is too slow & I don't have any hopes for the next few updates...

8.0 will be same crap... 2 months from now maybe she flashes Sam her whole tits big deal that'll be the big payoff
8.5 is when she goes to class no bra... for 1st of 12 tasks... 4 months from now
9.0 Will be the 2nd half of no bra day, prolly nothing of significance happens... 6 months from now.
9.5 I'm hoping will be 2nd of the 12 tasks, but you know what... It's gonna be only slightly more than her 1st task. Maybe go to class no panties. 8 months from now.

Nothing is really on the horizon this year, and it's sad really.

For argument's sake, let's argue that Sophia is a genuinely good and loving wife and mother from the start. This slow style I can totally understand, and be on board with for either a "Cheating (Sam or other romantic interests like museum guys)" or "Corruption (Janitor or those thugs in her class)" Cheating or corruption I totally get there should be a build up. That's fair enough, and I'll be more okay with it assuming there is some progress.

On the other hand... Other types of sex should have already happened DEFINITELY.

There is NO REASON in loving wife path she can't be getting the cock from Liam. 0, none, zip, zilch, no reason at all. If she picks all the good wife shit why aint she fucking her husband yet? It's not hard. No excuses here. She needs to take care of her man!

Furthermore, rape does not require anything from Sophia. There were already at least 4 huge opportunities for rape scenes missed. They could have even gone a "game over bad end" scene for each of the 4 missed rapes, and I'd be find if there were bad ends like the following mixed in. That should in retrograde be rewritten with added option to be raped.

1) subway guys... How about she just doesn't pepper spray them fast enough or drops her pepper spray... And raped all night long maybe even kidnapped. Goodbye old life hello new life as rape slave.

2) Neil spiked her drink... And make it so she drinks one more time as an option before heading to the bathroom & raped... Hell Liam could even walk in on it and divorce her. Bad end.

3) Janitor Clark... Shower in underwear = scene how it is now, showers naked = gets raped, and bad end.

4) Aiden & Andre going in to agree to the 12 tasks... Maybe here she chooses to get physical with the boys fighting them & gets gang raped bad end instead

No reason not to include "bad end rapes" as they require 0 branching follow-ups. No added scenes after the rape scene are needed besides a little short epilogue. A single update could put these 4 scenes in effect & put silence to all the blue ball whining in this thread.
This guy has a solid point. Bad endings rape scenes can greatly benefit this game. i cant believe i never thought of that. Or not even rape scenes, just drunk sex with others and she gets caught....bad end, short epligoue and reset

Reactions: Britfinder13

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.0775.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.04.2019

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Say what you will...seeing these kinda sly naughty looks from Sophia would make any man cum.....Also hot damn! Alyssa has a belly button piercing!

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes