freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The easiest answer.Because we already have way too many routes.Adding more only will mean that there is even bigger chance not even one of them will reach a real end.The game will take 5-6 more years at best with another major route.
I don't understand why he went with blackmail, I never saw that coming. I was rooting for Sam before I gave up due to old age. :)

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
The easiest answer.Because we already have way too many routes.Adding more only will mean that there is even bigger chance not even one of them will reach a real end.The game will take 5-6 more years at best with another major route.
We have not so many routes - actually Lesbian route is more like a variant for Good Wife route but with lesbo stuff so it's only 2 main routes: Good Wife and Slut.
Plus, adding the choice to dominate at least couple of characters will not require really huge changes but will give same king of freedom as in Good Wife path. After all it's dev's idea to give player some freedom of choice what path Sofia should go and it makes sense to implement some more options in addition to boring (or not really satisfying) Good Wife path and obvious standart Slut path.

Edit: to be fair, dev already spent a lot of time adding characters for 1-2 scenes, 2 variants of side job and tons of dialogs some of which leads nowhere. Adding second variant for few scenes of course will make development longer. I just don't think that it will have a significant impact.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
how did you make to get 16 for dylan ... I got stuck at 15
Im having the same problem bro... Any help anyone???
You know you could just read the walkthrough right? cause we don't know at which scene you missed the points. Trust me its easy to figure out.
We have not so many routes
The easiest answer.Because we already have way too many routes.
Yep agree with @Bazzkot and I hope you guys don't hate me for repeating things but dev clearly pointed out that giving up to the blackmail is not the only way to solve it and what I said in my original post was just an opinion, dev can just ignore it and I won't be mad about it.

Reactions: Jude6

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We have not so many routes - actually Lesbian route is more like a variant for Good Wife route but with lesbo stuff so it's only 2 main routes: Good Wife and Slut.
Plus, adding the choice to dominate at least couple of characters will not require really huge changes but will give same king of freedom as in Good Wife path. After all it's dev's idea to give player some freedom of choice what path Sofia should go and it makes sense to implement some more options in addition to boring (or not really satisfying) Good Wife path and obvious standart Slut path.

Edit: to be fair, dev already spent a lot of time adding characters for 1-2 scenes, 2 variants of side job and tons of dialogs some of which leads nowhere. Adding second variant for few scenes of course will make development longer. I just don't think that it will have a significant impact.
You count only major routes.But so far we have at least 8 lesbian routes.And here we don't count the possible combinations/Ellie+Julia,Ellie+Julia+Sophia,Ellie+Patricia+Sophia,Sophia+both massage girls etc/
For males we have another 15-20 possible routes.
BTW the freedom of choice goes only to with which one you want Sophia to have something.After that you don't have a choice.You must take everything for special characters/Dylan,Ellie,Patricia,Sam/ even things you don't like.Otherwise you will miss 1 or 2 points and you are locked.
Not all people like every fetish.There is plenty who think pubic hair,blowjob,footjob,anal etc. is are gross.

Apr 14, 2019
You count only major routes.But so far we have at least 8 lesbian routes.And here we don't count the possible combinations/Ellie+Julia,Ellie+Julia+Sophia,Ellie+Patricia+Sophia,Sophia+both massage girls etc/
BTW the freedom of choice goes only to with which one you want Sophia to have something.After that you don't have a choice.You must take everything for special characters/Dylan,Ellie,Patricia,Sam/ even things you don't like.Otherwise you will miss 1 or 2 points and you are locked.
Not all people like every fetish.There is plenty who think pubic hair,blowjob,footjob,anal etc. is are gross.
No routes with Alyssa??? :(:(:(

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
...Not all people like every fetish.There is plenty who think pubic hair,blowjob,footjob,anal etc. is are gross.
I remember when having pubic hair was normal, now days it's a fetish. I have a feeling people will complain about Sophia's pubes enough that she'll overhear the boys saying it's "gross" and cause her to shave it. I hope I'm wrong.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I remember when having pubic was normal, now days it's a fetish. I have a feeling people will complain about Sophia's pubes enough that she'll overhear the boys saying it's "gross" and cause her shave it. I hope I'm wrong.
What you expect.Many people think blowjob or even handjob/footjob/titjob is gross too.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
What you expect.Many people think blowjob or even handjob/footjob/titjob is gross too.
Apparently, L&P and/or his supporters think so too. Or there would be more sexual content in the game. At least show more of someone else getting freaky, just to break the monotony of the long drawn out saga to corrupt Sophia. Since L&P wants to save her for better content at the end.

Reactions: rKnight

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Ok, you right, there's minor or subroute with each possible character but, and this is major point here, they all just a pieces of major 2 routs. So if you don't want to Sofia have anything with Aiden, for example, you can just get rid of him (not now of course) so you block scenes with him in Filth route.
Or, in other words, there's 2 storys and you can decide: 1) what story do you want to see and 2) what parts of the chosen story do you want to see. And if you don't want to see scenes with some of characters you can just get rid of them, one way o another, so you block these scenes.

That's exactly what I'm tolking about. So why not give the player the opportunity to choose not only the characters with whom Sofia will hang out, but also for a couple of them, how she will behave with them?

Yes, and some people thinks that incest or cheating is gross so they, for exaple, don't play games with incest content. In the case of this game player have limited options to choose what he want get further, but dev can't please everyone.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes