Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
the surgery failed, she lost her confidence and decided to suicide...oh NO!!! We have to help L&P and say "please don't go to Korea just finish your game...."
I am currently suffering from VUS (Version Update Syndrome). I now know what is causing that twitch

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Yes, I'm at the very last little part of it.Salon event is almost done happy days

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Starting now, if L&P is able to complete 10% creation & rendering per week, plus 12 days programming that would put the release at approximately December 12th. Rooting for a few days or week earlier than this, but Dec 12th is my guess for a release date.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Dam you, I now have an image of Sophia and Alyssa embraced in a deep loving kiss,but what an image
I'm sure, in one day your image will be true and Sophia share a deep loving kiss with Alyssa :love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm sure, in one day your image will be true and Sophia share a deep loving kiss with Alyssa :love:
The only question is whether the image is official or not. I could bake up an image easily enough. I sometimes wonder if that is the point of sending the boys to boarding school. Getting them out of the way for lesbian shenanigans.

Lord_Xanatos - I can give you a patch for as many Filthy and Dylan points as you want (just not for Android yet). PM me for details. So AFAIK, not really. I'm in the same boat for the lesbian path - the only reason I flirted with the movers originally (before I made the patch) was to get enough Filthy points for Patricia and Ellie

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I can give you a patch for as many Filthy and Dylan points as you want (just not for Android yet). PM me for details. So AFAIK, not really. I'm in the same boat for the lesbian path - the only reason I flirted with the movers originally (before I made the patch) was to get enough Filthy points for Patricia and Ellie
Indeed the same boat, the only reason I had Sophia eavesdropped on Ellie and Julia by the pool was to get up to 21 points with Dylan in the soccer match to continue during Sophia's bath.

I was wondering also because Sophia finds out what MILF means up to the end of the current version and I think that I need all the points from Sam? I'm just wondering because I found that this game reeeeeally have a lot more cause and consequences intricate with other actions from paths I'm not interested in compared to other VN games like DF, MC, or even DMD. I've been having to go back to previous days just to get the result I want haha. :FacePalm:

By the way, I just started the game earlier today and I'm in the last 3 days of the version so I'm still learning the path.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes