TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
what u dont understant in censored ? half of the content his not in this version
Are the uncensored images in the censored version in the images folder as extracted using unren? I used it and believe it may be so. If there isnt more content than that in the uncensored version? If not, the update is definitely not worth playing IMHO.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
that version has a lot of bugs. is missing all the pool bikini event pictures. check day 17
I replayed the old events and you guys are right, kinda... The images are in the game but they don't play...
The version I downloaded needs a "patch file" to unlock them or something.
You could download my upload I posted and just wait for a patch.

Reactions: Bullet36

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I replayed the old events and you guys are right, kinda... The images are in the game but they don't play...
The version I downloaded needs a "patch file" to unlock them or something.
it crash at the start of the new content. :cry:

D

Deleted member 1882153

I always have the problem that i cant download big files in mega, i think it says ""you have reach the limit " or something like that, do you know how to solves this?
I'm not sure, but I think it's a Mega thing. You can only dl so much per week/mo through them, without going 'Premium'. Try using a different downloader like 'nopy'. Or maybe use the 'compressed' downloader. Or buy the 'Premium' version of Mega. Just some guesses...!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
you should call it restricted-version or patreon-version vs normal version.
censored will make people think like they hide the genitals or something.

Aug 6, 2018
I always have the problem that i cant download big files in mega, i think it says ""you have reach the limit " or something like that, do you know how to solves this?
I'm not sure, but I think it's a Mega thing. You can only dl so much per week/mo through them, without going 'Premium'. Try using a different downloader like 'nopy'. Or maybe use the 'compressed' downloader. Or buy the 'Premium' version of Mega. Just some guesses...!
Use a free VPN.
I sugest this
It has desent speeds.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes