R_D

May 23, 2019
Hai, can anyone give me android port? I ve looked at the first page, but could not find it.
Thx before

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So we’re now talking about with hurts more Battery Acid or Sulphuric Acid against FIRE over a fictional person? That a new one. Btw, they both burn skin, it doesn’t take a chemist to figure that out.
Besides,

But do you know the difference between battery acid and sulphuric?
Wow, into the realm I go... There is no difference between Sulphuric Acid and Battery Acid with the exception of how much Sulphuric is contained in Battery Acid. So if you read what I sent to you and you understand the English language, which I'm going to guess is not your first language but let me help you out. I highlighted the word or for you.

How do you use the word or?
Answers
  1. and/or is as official as English gets in the sense that you can use it in extremely formal contexts. ...
  2. You should use and/or when both options are applicable in its place. ...
  3. The main reason for using and/or is to remove the ambiguity of whether and means "only both" and whether or means "only one."
but as Old Dog said, Google is your friend.

Now, do you know what sarcasm is? If not...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See, I'm always happy to help a Bro out? See Sarcasm.

Last edited:

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
I haven't heard any other issues, but I have no idea who else has played it, if anyone. It could've been something I did wrong, I honestly don't know. I can remove the links if it's messed up.
My mistake, sorry!! It works perfectly!

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
My mistake, sorry!! It works perfectly!
Oh, that's good to hear! I thought I was going to have to remove all of the mac links to everything I've compressed because I've been doing something wrong. :LOL:

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
all in all I'd like to see Sophia accept Bennett's offer. Why not? At first She refused but basically it is about protecting the interests of her son. And then a little healthy transgression every now and then ...
then I'd like to see her son thank her properly ...

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
[
Sam could be Sophia's long lost son,stolen at birth and trained in the dark arts ,waiting to get his revenge on a family that abandoned him.
I really think that I should get out more and meet actual people.
You're trying too hard, Old. Calm Down and think clearly before you type, and you should really get out as you said and meet some people. Maybe some special people. :oops::whistle:

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry but Bennet is going the way of the dinosaurs.
The way Bennet has treated Sophia and also how Sophia feels about him, it would have to be one hell of a night and then some.
I am on the other side and I am glad Bennet is going,I just wish Bennet to have the most cataclysmic ending to his life
Dude, seriously, please tell us where is Bennett going, and why? Do you have any proof of that?

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Sorry but Bennet is going the way of the dinosaurs.
The way Bennet has treated Sophia and also how Sophia feels about him, it would have to be one hell of a night and then some.
I am on the other side and I am glad Bennet is going,I just wish Bennet to have the most cataclysmic ending to his life
The way of the Dinosaurs....
The way of the Mammoth....
The way of the Sabretooth....
But for Bennet...he is going the way of the Dodo..... :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW did you guys realise,that if you refuse Vicky in the fitness,you practicaly just have locked all possible content not only with her but also with Patricia and Ellie?
You need to look and touch her but in order later to get invitation from her to visit the spa.
That will give the option to go to the spa later with Ellie and Patricia.Otherwise Ellie will just shut you down.
After the spa there is a sauna and you can get invitation from the guys to go to the club.
At the club you get the kiss with Patricia.
And that+showering together with Ellie will lead to kiss with her in last update.

You didn't know it lockerxx?

Just go back and see how if you refuse Vicky suddenly you are missing a lot of scenes.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes