Oct 18, 2019
Dear, you noticed that in the scene of the bikini show (Dylan and Sam) in Sofia, pubic hair peeps from the red swimsuit in front, and when she puts on a mini swimsuit, her hair disappears. In the new update, the author can be invited to introduce a number of mini-scenes into this large scene, when Sofia decides to go out to the guys in this swimsuit, she frantically cuts her pubic hair.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Dear, you noticed that in the scene of the bikini show (Dylan and Sam) in Sofia, pubic hair peeps from the red swimsuit in front, and when she puts on a mini swimsuit, her hair disappears. In the new update, the author can be invited to introduce a number of mini-scenes into this large scene, when Sofia decides to go out to the guys in this swimsuit, she frantically cuts her pubic hair.
Sophia shaved her pubis before the showering event with Ellie. Morning of the 17th day in game.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
is it in the game didn't remember that scene ? :eek:
Yes it is in the game,but I cannot remember if you need to make certain choices in the game before hand.
Maybe Sophia should try pleasuring herself in her bedroom,she may have more luck then.Busted twice masterbating and zero sex life.

Oct 18, 2019
it is possible that she cut her hair along her "rose" and not across her, therefore, protruding pubic hair is clearly visible in the scene with the red swimsuit. the fact remains. She was the one who covered them at the beginning of the show of this swimsuit with her hand.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
He did kind of fluff the tanning salon scene though. I've been trying to find the bikini she wears, but there is a ton of clipping, particularly around the crotch

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He did kind of fluff the tanning salon scene though. I've been trying to find the bikini she wears, but there is a ton of clipping, particularly around the crotch
When I saw the dress poll for what Sophia should wear for Aiden's next task I was a little bemused as there are plenty of choices out there, that are a lot better than what is offered.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When I saw the dress poll for what Sophia should wear for Aiden's next task I was a little bemused as there are plenty of choices out there, that are a lot better than what is offered.
Well considering last I heard, we still really have no idea what the rest of Aiden's tasks will be, so L&P is probably balancing his dress choices with that.

I wonder if that is partly why I'm in so much of a Sophia/Emma phase at the moment. It gives me an excuse to play with the dress choices I would have made myself, not having to care about Aiden and the blackmail at all

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes