unsungloser

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks to the uploader. As for game, it was thoroughly enjoyable. I hope there was more content though. I like the fact that things are developing slowly. You don't just decide to fuck your son/daughter over night lol like in some of the games I have played. I wish he'd release longer installments though. No harm in reusing some of his renders to decrease render times. People play these games for the story, well atleast i do, not so much for the eye candy. Eye candy is much appreciated though.

xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
Hey can someone please help me on the save files? I need it from day 15 (filthy + lesbian), it'll be greatly appreciated and you'll be blessed

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
Thanks to the uploader. As for game, it was thoroughly enjoyable. I hope there was more content though. I like the fact that things are developing slowly. You don't just decide to fuck your son/daughter over night lol like in some of the games I have played. I wish he'd release longer installments though. No harm in reusing some of his renders to decrease render times. People play these games for the story, well atleast i do, not so much for the eye candy. Eye candy is much appreciated though.
I'm of two minds on this. On the one hand, this is actually a way more convincing cheating/incest/whatever story than anything I've seen in any game that isn't Seeds of Chaos. On the other hand, it's really the pace that kills it. If I had never heard of this game and found it like 4 years from now when it's finished? I would probably say it's the best game of its type. But now? It's agonizing.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

A Wife and Mother [v0.09] [Lust & Passion] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 2.35 GB - Mac: 2.35 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 463 MB - Mac: 444 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |
Mac: | |

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
One of the bikini events is with both Dylan and Sam, but one of the bikini events is just with Dylan.

And regarding Sam, Sophia has already exposed herself twice to him - once pulling down top in front of him and once undressing in her room with her back to him. And she has already been in front of both of them before in a wet t-shirt with bra and panties underneath and an open robe in the kitchen.
Don't forget in the changing room at the beach.

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
This is nonsense. The game maker is hiding something. This is a trick.

2g of capacity, all the content so far, but this update adds as much as 500m.

But it's not as small as the last update (very small capacity) and it's been 2g for nine days, and 500mbyte is half a day?

Do you think this makes sense?

This is probably a game-ready addition of future content.

I hope this is not so. This is a blatant deception.

• Angry
Reactions: roro

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

A Wife and Mother [v0.09] [Lust & Passion] PC/Linux Compressed

Original Size: 2.35 GB
Compressed: 463 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |

Enjoy! :D
Thanks, Ozel! Updated OP with a link.

Reactions: Ozel

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please excuse my ignorance, but I was confused by the comments above. One of our friends asked if she finally has sex with someone, a second says no and a third posts a link where there are pictures of her having sex with her son ... so I ask; Does she finally have sex with someone or are the images from an upcoming update? thanks.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What will it be
Dylan/Sam fight?Sam and Sophia?Dylan and Amber?Nice shower scene with Ellie and Sophia

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes