Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
SuperMilf?!?! :love:

Have I started a trend here?lol
Now Farrah just needs one for Ellie and I will see about one for Alyssa
I have started my super hero costume for Alyssa,she will be catwoman,since she likes cats and maybe pussy

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The one plausible thing I can think of concerning the janitor.Is that Sophia asks him to fix the lock on the bathroom door,jacuzzi and dishwasher.But knowing how Sophia feel about him I doubt it very much
Could be a second job for Janitor. Liam calls a company to fix all that things and Janitor arrives. A surprise, like Zac and tanning salon.

Reactions: Old Dog

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
As I have said before The Dylan and Amber route could be fun when/if they get up to some naughty stuff and Sophia sees them.Seeing Amber and Dylan in action could prove interesting for the effect it could have on Sophia and the knock on effect
It seems to me that Sophia should be the first in Dylan, as in ancient Rome. There, mothers were assigned training functions.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Have I started a trend here?lol
Now Farrah just needs one for Ellie and I will see about one for Alyssa
Do I need to start downloading superhero assets? I know there are Batwoman and Wonderwoman assets, possibly even Captain Marvel too. At the moment though I'm working on a Tactical Barbie Sophia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
what an amazing game, i just finished playing the last update, there were some absolutely erotic moments there, i truly loved the bikini show with Dylan and Sam, and the pool scene with Dylan and Amber, cant decide wich was my favorite (im saving the show only Dylan only for later:). the shower scene with Ellie and Sophia was very well done, i loved the eye contact between them it really made me feel the both characters and feltl the sexual tension in that bathroom. i had never liked Mr. Bennet before but now o man. im rooting for him, i think he is gonna be the one who gives Sophia the fuck of her life, he is gonna brake her psychologically by dominating her, by not treating her like all the other people around her, she is not gonna have any choice but to get addicted to be treated like a slut, he will make her beg for his cock.

i truly enjoy the slow burn of this game, and for me the longer the dev takes to bring the sex the better, the beautiful thing about AWAM is the teasing, as long as its done the right way so elegant and refined it would create the right feelings, no wonder so many people going crazy for sex scenes, is like when you tease a woman she is begging you to put your cock inside her, but you know better and do it on the right time, i believe that's what Lust & Passion is doing to all of us, teasing us making us beg to get fucked, breaking us to the point that will no longer have a say on this thing but to node in appreciation every time he gives us a bit of pleasure.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
what an amazing game, i just finished playing the last update, there were some absolutely erotic moments there, i truly loved the bikini show with Dylan and Sam, my favorite (im saving the show only Dylan only for later:). the shower scene with Ellie and Sophia was very well done, i loved the eye contact between them it really made me feel the both characters and feltl the sexual tension in that bathroom. i had never liked Mr. Bennet before but now o man. im rooting for him, i think he is gonna be the one who gives Sophia the fuck of her life, he is gonna brake her psychologically by dominating her, by not treating her like all the other people around her, she is not gonna have any choice but to get addicted to be treated like a slut, he will make her beg for his cock.

i truly enjoy the slow burn of this game, and for me the longer the dev takes to bring the sex the better, the beautiful thing about AWAM is the teasing, as long as its done the right way so elegant and refined it would create the right feelings, no wonder so many people going crazy for sex scenes, is like when you tease a woman she is begging you to put your cock inside her, but you know better and do it on the right time, i believe that's what Lust & Passion is doing to all of us, teasing us making us beg to get fucked, breaking us to the point that will no longer have a say on this thing but to node in appreciation every time he gives us a bit of pleasure.
Enjoy the Bennet saga as it will finish soon

Nov 23, 2018
Looking at the next day timeline, I wonder if Dylan and Sophia event will be a shower scene like we seen before or if a brand new scene. I'm guessing;

• it is going to be similar and Sophia needs to use the toilet again when Dylan is showering
  • She will catch him masturbating to her photos or something else.
  • Just a random talk (likely)

Any ideas from you guys?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do I need to start downloading superhero assets? I know there are Batwoman and Wonderwoman assets, possibly even Captain Marvel too. At the moment though I'm working on a Tactical Barbie Sophia.
Tactical Barbie Sophia. Sounds very interesting

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can you, please quote?
There are more quotes after this but I cant find them on the web page.

I also didn't say that she will wear a burqa! But she also won't dress like a hooker for him! Bennett just said to dress sexy and this is what Sophia is going to do. But she won't dress more sexy than Bennett deserves. Furthermore I revised the "Bennett storyline" and adapted it (shortened it) more to focus it mainly to the gist of its story sense.

So Sophia can either spend the night with Bennet or tell him to get lost.
But there is another option for Sophia and that does not include sleepnig with him and Sophia also improves Dylan's history grade.

Last edited:

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
It has already been confirmed by L&P that the Bennet saga will end.
yea ive read, sadly we judged his character based on the previous interactions between him and Sophia, patrons supporters didnt like him. neither did i, honestly i really didint want him on the story becouse i thought he was not going to add nothing but a forced fuck, but in the last update we get to see a bit more of who he is and what he can bring to the play, he is a very confident and narcicistic man who loves to fuck women, he is the exact opposite personality of Sophia and we all know what happens when a very dominating person interacts with a submisive and naive one, it would have been interesting watching how he transformed her into a cock crazy woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt1

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Looking at the next day timeline, I wonder if Dylan and Sophia event will be a shower scene like we seen before or if a brand new scene. I'm guessing;

• it is going to be similar and Sophia needs to use the toilet again when Dylan is showering

Any ideas from you guys?
Sophia wakes up at 7.00 am. Class starts at 9 a.m. 1 hour shower and breakfast + 1 hour way to school. For an interesting event has to be between 7.00 and 8.a.m / shower + breakfast. But early in the morning, at 4-5 a.m. better.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia wake up at 7.00 am. Class starts at 9 a.m. 1 hour shower and breakfast + 1 hour way to school. For an interesting event has to be between 7.00 and 8.a.m / shower + breakfast. But early in the morning, at 4-5 a.m. better.
Could be Dylan jerking off to the pictures of Sophia,especially the one when she wears the lingerie.But no idea really.
Maybe Sophia catches Dylan going through her underwear draw or using her panties to masturbate with.lol that is soooo far out thinking.I just had to chuckle

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikk88 and nexer

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Any ideas from you guys?
Considering her bathroom doesn't lock anymore, I doubt it'll be the first option. However that doesn't rule out a similar situation in her bathroom. Depending on if you do the Ellie event or not, Sophia might be a bit more cautious.

Reactions: chrizzyCL

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Can someone give full save for Lesbian, Flirt and Dylan because i always not get enough full point even already repeat.

Feb 7, 2018
There are more quotes after this but I cant find them on the web page.

I also didn't say that she will wear a burqa! But she also won't dress like a hooker for him! Bennett just said to dress sexy and this is what Sophia is going to do. But she won't dress more sexy than Bennett deserves. Furthermore I revised the "Bennett storyline" and adapted it (shortened it) more to focus it mainly to the gist of its story sense.

Thanks, but it only means, that the Bennett's story will be shorter (less extensive), and not that it will end shortly, unfortunately.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes