Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How to get code for Android can u tell
What code are you looking for? If you want to change relationship points, then I can recommend for Android users. But in future, if you could elaborate more as to what you are after, it will be easier for us to help you.
For fook sake Old dog, farrah and Lord_Xanatos, take your dicks off the fooking F5 button or you will break the site. 1.3M views in a month!
Not seeing the problem. And what evidence is there that it is those three?
... The writing becomes a little like it has been written by someone who speaks English as a second language. But, it's not so bad that you can't still follow the story. And, like I said. These really are just minor little things.
I know the end is still a long ways off, but the game is well on it's way to being something great.
Certainly by parts of some comments in the code, the dev (L&P) is German, so English may very well be his second language. I read somewhere he definitely prefers German as a language. This last update has been a little shaky language-wise, and the writing was probably rushed, but it does have the hottest scenes for Dylan and Ellie.

Reactions: Old Dog and farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
BTS is a boy band rather popular in Korea.

Yeah, a little disappointed to be left out of the insult :cry:
For fook sake Old dog, farrah,_Xanatos,Alley_cat take your dicks off the fooking F5 button or you will break the site. 1.3M views in a month!
Feel better now Alley_Cat :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just finished watching the latest Maleficent movie, and had completely forgotten that in the first one, True Love's Kiss was between mother and daughter.

We are all like raindrops, but together we will become a storm. Let's go guy's, for Sophia :love::D
Just realised, aren't the top 3 all male protag games?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
For fook sake Old dog, farrah,_Xanatos,Alley_cat take your dicks off the fooking F5 button or you will break the site. 1.3M views in a month!
Feel better now Alley_Cat :ROFLMAO:
By the way, aren't these 1.3 views not of the all time?
Just realised, aren't the top 3 all male protag games?
Yeah, but its also the most cliche games. And AWAM the only one and unique :love: :giggle:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Here you go guys
These pictures could push us over the 2 mil mark for Sophia (y)
I wonder how many clothes dressed on Sophia in Ellie's portfolio. I guess full naked. Very lucky girl :giggle: :love: :LOL:

• Love

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Although I'm happy to see more photos of Sophia, I'm a little disappointed about this. I thought we might have seen something else, not more close up of the pool scene.
He missed out the navy blue bikini,my favorite

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
By the way, aren't these 1.3 views not of the all time?
I'm also a little curious as to where this 1.3M views in a month came from. Because it's 13.4M of all time (you can see that in the picture), and we're not even in the top 100 of MVT in the last 30 days, with the top spot only having a little over 200k views.

I wonder how many clothes dressed on Sophia in Ellie's portfolio. I guess full naked. Very lucky girl :giggle: :love: :LOL:
He missed out the navy blue bikini,my favorite
So I should do some 4K pics of Sophia naked and in the navy blue bikini in the backyard? I'll check out some more poses in the meantime.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm also a little curious as to where this 1.3M views in a month came from. Because it's 13.4M of all time (you can see that in the picture), and we're not even in the top 100 of MVT in the last 30 days, with the top spot only having a little over 200k views.

So I should do some 4K pics of Sophia naked and in the navy blue bikini in the backyard? I'll check out some more poses in the meantime.
Do you really need to ask?Of course yes.Thanks Alley_Cat.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes