nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Guns n' Roses
a fan of Sophia's gave me the idea. If Patricia finds out about the blackmail, Aiden's dead. Imagine the scene. Epic.

Last edited:

summersun

May 5, 2017
According to the current progress information, we are currently at well below 20% total work done... after over one month. Extrapolated, this means at least 4 more months to reach 100%. That would mean the a new update would appear in May or June. At this speed, a total of 2 updates will be released within the year 2020. Kind of a joke if you ask me but hopefully he will prove me/us wrong. :p

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
damn the game and the mc like

One thing I don't like is how you are limited in choices because you aren't "filthy" Enough.
Yeah that is the major Cons in this game, this game don't make miss and match fetish, if you're not interested in young blood the game will force you to take good wife route

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
One thing I don't like is how you are limited in choices because you aren't "filthy" Enough.
steve cottone, who doesn't let you run multiple routes? In this game, there are enough points to save. Just mark yourself which route certain points belong to.

Samfonto

Oct 11, 2017
Hey guys, I need an help! I don't know how to use a savefile I downloaded in this topic...I extract the file into the savefile folder but when I open the game it doesn't appear...what I'm doing wrong?
Thank u!

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Samfonto, it's simple. You need to rename the file. For example: "8-5-LT.save". 8 is a save sheet (you can select the first blank one). 5-window in this sheet (there are six pieces). Before starting the game, find the desired page and window in the menu.

Reactions: Samfonto

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
According to the current progress information, we are currently at well below 20% total work done... after over one month. Extrapolated, this means at least 4 more months to reach 100%. That would mean the a new update would appear in May or June. At this speed, a total of 2 updates will be released within the year 2020. Kind of a joke if you ask me but hopefully he will prove me/us wrong. :p
To be fair dev was out of country getting his surgery done which knocked him out of action about 2 weeks.

That being said, i still don't expect v0.095 to drop until April.

Nov 24, 2017
steve cottone, who doesn't let you run multiple routes? In this game, there are enough points to save. Just mark yourself which route certain points belong to.
For example, if you don't have enough filthy points, you can't even go along with the MC's sister and tease people. Great game with amazing writing, but, this is a massive con. Most of the Filth points because of the son, which I didn't want anything to do with.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
For example, if you don't have enough filthy points, you can't even go along with the MC's sister and tease people. Great game with amazing writing, but, this is a massive con. Most of the Filth points because of the son, which I didn't want anything to do with.
I have 3 saves.So I sent Dylan away to get the pool scene.I also saved so I got the Dylan solo bikini event and Dylan/Sam bikini event.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes