Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
And my question was whether or not there was any evidence (yet, this is a WIP after all) that Sophia has shown any attraction to Aiden at all. Still waiting for an answer if anyone has one. Same as Bennett if anyone knows.
So far, no. There hasn't been any evidence of attraction towards either of them, actually, all the opposite.

This is about that asshole bennet.
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0006.png

And this is about the other younger asshole and pigfucker aiden.
screenshot0007.png
screenshot0008.png
screenshot0009.png

For Sophia to have sex with either of them would be completely out of character and probably even rape or under a lot of protest. For aiden to fuck Sophia...it would have to be under some assistance or perhaps even if she is drugged unconscious to spare her from the trauma and the humiliation, because aiden is just a pathetic coward hiding behind his uncle and being babysat by some thugs, but if it was only him...he'd be a coward and easy to defeat. When Dylan and Zac intervened and helped the weaker kid, Dylan pushed aiden and he went all the way down to the floor and that was just from a push, in a fight, Dylan would probably kick his ass and now with self-defense lessons, all the more possible.

At least with the case with Dylan and Sam (which is why I mentioned Lord_Xanatos, who keeps track of that more than I do), L&P appears to have written in some form of attraction, even if just a little. Until Aiden gets a relationship stat (which might happen, like it did with Zac), any chance of Aiden sleeping with Sophia appears laughable. Even Bennett has more of a chance. And while the people I mentioned before might be "all pretty secondary and obscure", they are still important enough to have stats.
I agree with you that it appears laughable.

The main story and characters the way I see it are based on the stats, the rest of the characters, I guess, are just secondary and to fill in the story and plot about the main characters.

I don't know nor give a fucking damn about Amber's son. I used unren and removed all previously necessary points with him after I did what I needed to do just in order to progress with Dylan's relationship and status towards Sophia which, if I'm correct, one can progress in the story without Amber's son's points from the moment of "the mowing the lawn event", just let Sophia relax in the safe heaven pay him and send him off, from then on, there's no real necessity of points nor choices with Amber's son. That leaves just to focus more on Dylan and the "solo bikini event" or "The swimming pool event" since, in both instances, Amber's son doesn't get any points and there's no real need for them and skip the unnecessary Chello lesson talk.

As for Sophia's feelings and closeness towards her son...

screenshot0001 (6).png
screenshot0007 (3).png
screenshot0008 (3).png
screenshot0010 (3).png

I could add more images with the narrative of how Sophia feels so much closer, trust and loves Dylan but I think that's enough, in comparison to what she thinks of aiden and bennet.

As for Amber's son in regards to Sophia, I guess that depends on the player's choices and the path that, for some reason, some people like him which I just don't, but still, even that lesser asshole (but still an asshole) has some chances with Sophia than aiden and benett.

L&P also mentioned the possibility of a threesome with Liam on the Lesbian Temptation route, which wouldn't risk her marriage in the slightest. In terms of the schoolkids, Emma seems to have the best chance in this regard.
I didn't know anything about a threesome but that would give Liam something to do in the game hehe. I've been trying to isolate him as much as possible by not doing nor having GW points at all haha. I guess that in such path yeah, possibly Emma has more of a chance than aiden or bennet, though in my game she is gone and remained nerdy, though that's just on "player's choice" from my part. I don't have anything against Emma, I simply just don't need her in my game.

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
So far, no. There hasn't been any evidence of attraction towards either of them, actually, all the opposite.

View attachment 556488
View attachment 556489
View attachment 556490

View attachment 556491
View attachment 556492
View attachment 556493

For Sophia to have sex with either of them would be completely out of character and probably even rape or under a lot of protest. For aiden to fuck Sophia...it would have to be under some assistance or perhaps even if she is drugged unconscious to spare her from the trauma and the humiliation, because aiden is just a pathetic coward hiding behind his uncle and being babysat by some thugs, but if it was only him...he'd be a coward and easy to defeat. When Dylan and Zac intervened and helped the weaker kid, Dylan pushed aiden and he went all the way down to the floor and that was just from a push, in a fight, Dylan would probably kick his ass and now with self-defense lessons, all the more possible.

The main story and characters the way I see it are based on the stats, the rest of the characters, I guess, are just secondary and to fill in the story and plot about the main characters.

I don't know nor give a fucking damn about Amber's son. I used unren and removed all previously necessary points with him after I did what I needed to do just in order to progress with Dylan's relationship and status towards Sophia which, if I'm correct, one can progress in the story without Amber's son's points from the moment of "the mowing the lawn event", just let Sophia relax in the safe heaven pay him and send him off, from then on, there's no real necessity of points nor choices with Amber's son. That leaves just to focus more on Dylan and the "solo bikini event" or "The swimming pool event" since, in both instances, Amber's son doesn't get any points and there's no real need for them and skip the unnecessary Chello lesson talk.

View attachment 556520
View attachment 556521
View attachment 556522
View attachment 556523

I could add more images with the narrative of how Sophia feels so much closer, trust and loves Dylan but I think that's enough, in comparison to what she thinks of aiden and bennet.

As for Amber's son in regards to Sophia, I guess that depends on the player's choices and the path that, for some reason, some people like him which I just don't, but still, even that lesser asshole (but still an asshole) has some chances with Sophia than aiden and benett.

I didn't know anything about a threesome but that would give Liam something to do in the game hehe. I've been trying to isolate him as much as possible by not doing nor having GW points at all haha. I guess that in such path yeah, possibly Emma has more of a chance than aiden or bennet, though in my game she is gone and remained nerdy, though that's just on "player's choice" from my part. I don't have anything against Emma, I simply just don't need her in my game.
As they say, hate and love are two sides of the same coin. The one thing that is farthest away from both is indifference. I have no clue where the story will or won't go, but talking/thinking about someone who is not currently present creates a strong possibility from which to create/build a relationship (for good or bad).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I do not think Aiden will have sex with Sophia.Aiden is only there to corrupt Sophia up to a certain point and as L&P has said Aden's tasks will not be that extreme anyway and I would say sex with Aiden is extreme,in my opinion.
As for Bennet you have 3 choices,sleep with him or refuse him and a 3rd choice that was made 1 or 2 updates ago.
I think L&P could throw in a curve ball concerning Bennet and take away the players choice in this matter.
This is just my thoughts on the matter and I could be way off but I do really doubt that Sophia will have sex with either of them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

No, they were pretty much the quotes I was looking for, ty.

Wait, who is the main proponent of the Sam route that does screencaps/coderefs these days? That I can go to for evidence I can verify on Sophia's relationship with Sam.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
I do not think Aiden will have sex with Sophia.Aiden is only there to corrupt Sophia up to a certain point and as L&P has said Aden's tasks will not be that extreme anyway and I would say sex with Aiden is extreme,in my opinion.
As for Bennet you have 3 choices,sleep with him or refuse him and a 3rd choice that was made 1 or 2 updates ago.
I think L&P could throw in a curve ball concerning Bennet and take away the players choice in this matter.
This is just my thoughts on the matter and I could be way off but I do really doubt that Sophia will have sex with either of them.
Even at the end of the game ?! it's such a shame i think

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
it's just his thoughts. I fully accept that Aiden can participate in Gangbang at school with her.
No, it's the evidence we have currently. No-one so far as shown any evidence that Sophia considers Aiden to be anything other than an "asshole". Not even worthy of respect. And as I said, I'm still waiting, if this evidence can be shown.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No, it's the evidence we have currently. No-one so far as shown any evidence that Sophia considers Aiden to be anything other than an "asshole". Not even worthy of respect. And as I said, I'm still waiting, if this evidence can be shown.
As for a school gang bang I really dont see it happening.The most I think that could happen is either a 3 some or 4 people tops(couples?)A for(Sophia:s) students I see MAYBE two of them could be involved.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huge cock

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019

View attachment 556488
View attachment 556489
View attachment 556490

View attachment 556491
View attachment 556492
View attachment 556493

View attachment 556520
View attachment 556521
View attachment 556522
View attachment 556523

Spot on! Everything naughty Sophia has done so far, excluding with the hubby, was out of love and/or concern for the counterpart

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
As for a school gang bang I really dont see it happening.The most I think that could happen is either a 3 some or 4 people tops(couples?)A for(Sophia:s) students I see MAYBE two of them could be involved.
Ooooohhhhh noooo you are wrong my friend =D
the whole city wants to participate, women, children, old people, dogs uh what! : o hihihi =D
In any case I hope a good big teasing of families in the next update
Technically the teasing will be more pushed in the future given the advance of Sophia with certain characters, no?

Reactions: none300

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
You are dispeling my hopes. I really hoped that Aidens tasks will be somehow at some point extreme. MAybe not to the point that Aiden will sleep with Sophia, but anyway that he puts her in some kind of exteme sexy situations, more and more with every task he will force her limits.

Last edited:
Reactions: none300 and saha 45

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Cause the next update won't be that long like the last one, it won't take that long anymore. You can always watch the development progress on my site.
I do not know what he has done but I am very happy with the speed of progress so far

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018

Cause the next update won't be that long like the last one, it won't take that long anymore. You can always watch the development progress on my site.
I do not know what he has done but I am very happy with the speed of progress so far
great news, and thanks for sharng with us this is what i wanted to hear

D

Deleted member 1882153

My crystal ball prediction currently has the next release targeted for April 27th. :cool:
I asked my Magic 8 Ball about an April 12th release and got 4 "maybe" responses. Funny how our balls get to be predictors of AWAM updates. With that said, prepare yourself for the onslaught of the "Blue Ballers". It's only a matter of time. Watch for the full moon!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Jennifer's friend (the blondie at the back) her name is Chloe
Wait ... did L&P actually answer one of my idiotic questions?? With something other than "no spoilers"? Or was he just ruining my fun because I no longer have an excuse to call her Pinky anymore ;) . I was hoping that would last a little longer

You are dispeling my hopes. I really hoped that Aidens tasks will be somehow at some point extreme. MAybe not to the point that Aiden will sleep with Sophia, but anyway that he puts her in some kind of exteme sexy situations, more and more with every task he will forced her limits.
There is a difference between sex and sexy. Aiden can still push Sophia past her current limits to be more or more risque, and still not even try and sleep with her. Which is personally what I think he's doing, and doing it a whole lot smarter than Bennett.

Reactions: Mikk88 and Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes