Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Wondering who the other characters I don't particularly care about (but others obviously do) end up with, was pretty much what prompted the thought. I initially put Christine in my lesbian harem, but couldn't actually find the evidence for her actually being potentially lesbian.

And then the beach scene happened, which got me thinking, and it wouldn't surprise me if Ellie bribed Christine to hit on Dylan and invite him on a date to get him out of the house (of course this is my personal interpretation, Dylan fans will obviously have a different idea), so that Ellie can get up to mischief. Grenade jump style.

Still curious what Sam fans (like Jude6), or Zac fans (sorry, don't know any off hand) hope their character might end up with if Sophia is off the cards.
Indeed, Personally I never thought of that until you mentioned it and then made me think of how or what would I like for the rest of them according to your question and if Sophia was off the cards.

Hehehe a lesbian harem... that makes me I wonder, if there's such a name like "sausage fest" then what name could it be or would it be for a lesbian harem? a "Vegan Taco Buffet"? because there wouldn't be any meat in the middle :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Well, since it's a branching game with a lot of endings and options, anything can be possible so your interpretation may not be that far fetched though of course for other players with other paths or Dylan fans that wouldn't apply because for the same reason of the branching and the choices, still, anything is possible. So it can very well be as you thought or simply be because Christine ended up actually liking Dylan to date him...there are plenty of options. :unsure:

I don't know of any Zac fans either he is too much secondary character to have fans maybe?, I know of a couple of Amber's son fans though.

By the way, I sent you a PM a couple of days ago.

Reactions: paginou

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I really like how L&P can write so much and tell us so little.:LOL:
Furthermore the focus areas are:
  • There will be some indications of possible events coming soon or during the course of the story (depending on the decisions, of course - with "wrong" decisions you won't see those indications).
  • A very beautiful and artistical scene you haven't seen yet
  • You'll learn who'll be a party to the little "bonus storyline"
  • You'll learn what the 2nd side job will be about

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hmmm :unsure: That's quite the thought, maybe in case of a good wife ending for those who played that path.

Fortunately, I guess, in my game I care very little about the other characters that I don't know how they would end.

I guess Dylan could end up with Christine which is not so bad if not ending up with Sophia or just going to college. I doubt that as an ending he would have something with Amber but I would've also been fine with that ending only if not with Sophia.

As for Ellie, well, she is definitely not a lesbian in my game but also she doesn't get to meet Logan because in my game Sophia never got to hang out with Vicky, to begin with so whatever her ending could be, it won't be with either of them and in any "worst-case scenario" then I guess she could end up with Amber's son if the story goes there on its own since I haven't done a thing with Ellie. I do hope that even without having done anything with Ellie that she would have a good ending or going to college just like Dylan.

As for Amber's son, I don't know nor care about him and he could only be useful if he ends up with Ellie or maybe just gone along with Neil if Amber divorces him.

As for Zac? I can't imagine an ending for him, he only becomes interesting IF he has something with Alyssa but if not then...meh. As for Alyssa? the same, I don't have any real interactions with her other than the introduction and the talk regarding Aiden so, if she gets involved with Zac then great! that would be interesting to watch.

As for Emma?...hehehe, she is long gone in my game and still as a shy nerdy girl so I hope she ends up well and achieving something on her own.

Vicky and Nathalie seem to be a bit of a second-string characters to care too much about them and just being there as a source to gather up filthy or lesbian points, of course, that's just my point of view since they rarely have any presence in the game or in my game compared to Dylan & Ellie or even compared to Patricia. I don't know much or anything about Vicky other than meeting her at the gym. I hope Nathalie gets what she is looking for or working for her college and with her boyfriend and go on with their lives.

I guess those would be my endings if it doesn't get work out as I want to or if that's for the Good Wife Path.

By the way, I remember a post regarding Sophia's opinion about Bennet and Aiden and I found this, this is what she thinks of Aiden and I've already posted previously what she thinks of Bennet.

View attachment 583195
View attachment 583196
View attachment 583197
And that's why I like that some things are open to interpretation. I like that we don't actually know if Ellie is a virgin or not. I like that she might be putting up the popularity mask. Personally I see Ellie as more like Santana from Glee. Yeah, she can be a bitch, but she only does it when she's calling BS on something. For someone like Brittany that doesn't have a filter, she can be all lovey dovey. But for other players, the interpretation will be entirely different. It make the other routes plausible. I don't want to play them, but at least I can see why other people do.

Oh, BTW, artistical isn't a word. It's just "artistic". Someone that's a patron may want to let L&P know.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
The Sam event its only if you sent dylan away?
What are the events that proceed the bikini show on this next update?
All of them less the Sam one?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And that's why I like that some things are open to interpretation. I like that we don't actually know if Ellie is a virgin or not. I like that she might be putting up the popularity mask. Personally I see Ellie as more like Santana from Glee. Yeah, she can be a bitch, but she only does it when she's calling BS on something. For someone like Brittany that doesn't have a filter, she can be all lovey dovey. But for other players, the interpretation will be entirely different. It make the other routes plausible. I don't want to play them, but at least I can see why other people do.

Oh, BTW, artistical isn't a word. It's just "artistic". Someone that's a patron may want to let L&P know.
When Ellie and Sophia shared a shower I am sure Ellie talked to Sophia about sex and told her not to worry as she uses a condom,it came up because Ellie wants boobs as big as Sophia's.I would need to check

Last edited:

ewoffgnewfiwojm

Mar 11, 2020
Umm, so each update takes about 3 months and covers half the playable day. At this pace, we are looking at 15 years for the rest of the 20 playable days. Does this conversation never come up in the patreon comments?

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019

Hahaha, when I read Santana I thought of Santana, the guitarist. I don't know who's Santana from glee and the only thing I know from glee is that someone died from that show.

Well, I'll leave the analysis of Ellie to your expertise because I don't know much about her. I know that she has a dildo so I also guess that it's a matter of perspective or interpretation if she's still a virgin, though I would've thought that she is not a virgin anymore but as I said, it's a matter of perspective and interpretation for each one to consider what's still virginity.

Well, about Ellie being a bitch, I guess that's part of the story, personally I wish I could see something between Dylan & Ellie because the rivalry it's tiring and, personally, boring. I hate sibling rivalry in stories and instead of being jerks and bitches to each other they should find ways to compromise and work things out between them instead of being at each other's necks, that's how siblings should be from my point of view and experience.

Hahaha, I don't know who's Brittany either. Yeah, I agree, making every route plausible in order for everyone to have a nice path to play and enjoy the game.

I think the "artistic" part is from Amber's son event, another lesson most likely which I will skip hehe. :LOL: :cool:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hahaha, when I read Santana I thought of Santana, the guitarist. I don't know who's Santana from glee and the only thing I know from glee is that someone died from that show.

Well, I'll leave the analysis of Ellie to your expertise because I don't know much about her. I know that she has a dildo so I also guess that it's a matter of perspective or interpretation if she's still a virgin, though I would've thought that she is not a virgin anymore but as I said, it's a matter of perspective and interpretation for each one to consider what's still virginity.

Well, about Ellie being a bitch, I guess that's part of the story, personally I wish I could see something between Dylan & Ellie because the rivalry it's tiring and, personally, boring. I hate sibling rivalry in stories and instead of being jerks and bitches to each other they should find ways to compromise and work things out between them instead of being at each other's necks, that's how siblings should be from my point of view and experience.

Hahaha, I don't know who's Brittany either. Yeah, I agree, making every route plausible in order for everyone to have a nice path to play and enjoy the game.

I think the "artistic" part is from Amber's son event, another lesson most likely which I will skip hehe. :LOL: :cool:
I feel sad for Alley_Cat now being a fan of Glee and whoever Brittney is
Santana, the guitarist that guy can play.I am a big fan of his

• Haha
Reactions: paginou

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And is there a long answer I could get from you or maybe an earlier post here. Thank you.
The patreons,the majority, are ok with half day updates and the speed of updates..The progress with this update is faster than the other updates.Mind you thiis update is not as big as the last one and he has a lot of stuff already set up.clothes,house people.This update could be out by the end of this month but most of us think it will be April.

Reactions: ewoffgnewfiwojm

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I feel sad for Alley_Cat now being a fan of Glee and whoever Brittney is
Santana, the guitarist that guy can play.I am a big fan of his
Hehehe, me too.
I agree, the guy can play and I like his songs a lot, "Oye Como Va" and "Corazon Espinado" are some that I like to listen to a lot besides "Black Magic Woman". :cool: (y)

Reactions: paginou and Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

It's only worth watching Glee to the end of Season 4, but again, as a fan of Brittany, I am pretty biased. TLDR version, Brittany is batshit crazy but kinda Lovecaftian, which I'm really disappointed they didn't explore further.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
The Sam event its only if you sent dylan away?...
We don't know that for certain.
What we do know is that sending Dylan away gives you the setup for the Sam scene for the coming day - we'll see how it shakes loose when the update comes but I'm inclined to think it will just change the context/lead-up to the upcoming Sam scene.

Reasoning -
Sending Dylan away means saying NO to Aiden = a Good Wife decision
Dylan stays if Sophia Capitulates with Aiden's tasks = a Filthy Wife decision
Pursuing a relationship with Sam = a series of Filthy Wife decisions

My main playthrough has Sophia agreeing with/saying Yes to every man or woman who takes a run at her and so far I don't think I've seen any Filthy Wife paths that require you to have made Good Wife choices on another, overlapping path.

Also, I've been loving all the speculation about end-game pairings folks, good reads and good theories all.

I haven't given much thought to endings but I'm reasonably confident that L&P is going to kill off at least one important character before the game's end.
Between Neil using a date-rape drug on his friend's wife, Aiden's supposed connections to violent gangs, that time Sophia nearly got sexually assaulted in the Subway and that time Patricia maimed a guy with a deadly weapon... L&P just dances too close to serious shit to not be planning some big Third Act downer.

Also, as a Sam fan I don't think him ending up with Sophia is a good ending at all, there's a reason the last shot of The Graduate is of the two lovebirds on the back of the bus with those 'Oh god, what have we done?' looks on their faces.
Anyway we've still got Sam's flourishing music career to explore yet, there's sure to be some ditzy groupie that could catch his eye in Sophia's absence. But really, this isn't Noah's Ark, none of these characters need to be paired off with anyone - They're Strong, Independent Women (and men) who DON'T need no Man (or woman)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
There will be some indications of possible events coming soon or during the course of the story (depending on the decisions, of course - with "wrong" decisions you won't see those indications).
that's why I asked for a more precise walktrough, just to avoid losing something

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I saw this in youtube but i didnt come across such a scene..can anyone tell me when is this scene.. I followed filthy route.. Is it in good wife route?

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
I saw this in youtube but i didnt come across such a scene..can anyone tell me when is this scene.. I followed filthy route.. Is it in good wife route?
This photo is a fanart, video is probably a clickbait, not probably absolutely. :ROFLMAO:

roro

May 29, 2017
Umm, so each update takes about 3 months and covers half the playable day. At this pace, we are looking at 15 years for the rest of the 20 playable days. Does this conversation never come up in the patreon comments?
Simple math:
12 months in a year, that's 4*3 months, so if each update is 0.5 playable day and takes 3 months to produce, we'll get 2 playable days in a year. That means 10 years for the game's completion, not 15.
But, it doesn't take 3 months for a 0.5 playable day, more like 2 months...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes