Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This developer is smart imo. If I were this person too... i'd drag this game on for years. Easy money. I'm sure he knocks out this update within a week or 2 and holds off for months to release it.
And people still defend it despite the fact it started in october 2017. The fact this dude makes even a cent at this point is nothing but amazing. If its because he is a smart guy or people are just dumb is not decided yet xD

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sad lmao devs only maked 500 renders on 2-3 months update while drpinkcake make 1000+ already hd renders +100 animations and its only half of the update lol
Its not fair to compare other devs to Dr.PK, he is a top 5 developer.

The number of renders isn't the problem, its the number of renders in which nothing happens is the problem. It may be 500 renders, but if those 500 renders are just different angles of the same few scenes then hardly any progression happens.

You can either have slow updates, or slow progression. Not both. 500 renders is plenty to get a good sized update, if they're meaningful renders. Too much filler otherwise.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.115.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of v0.115 the game state is saved. you'll need it to start my android port of the next game release.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you find the official walkthrough & character sheet within the help tab of the game menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.03.2021 (fix)

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Quite good update about the story and story progress and some good scenes, i waited much more but these are not loser too and we have some info about the next days it's good to speculate for future events... (y) (y)
Can you link me to the info about what future days will be about ?

KingIronside

Nov 1, 2018
Its not fair to compare other devs to Dr.PK, he is a top 5 developer.

The number of renders isn't the problem, its the number of renders in which nothing happens is the problem. It may be 500 renders, but if those 500 renders are just different angles of the same scenes then hardly any progression happens.

You can either have slow updates, or slow progression. Not both. 500 renders is plenty to get a good sized update, if they're meaningful renders. Too much filler otherwise.
the dev literally maked 8k$ per month and thats a lot of money and it not worth for just 500 720p renders atleast make it 800-1000

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Can you link me to the info about what future days will be about ?
No info yet. As usual the dev will work out any bugs or spelling errors in these days before the lower tier get their version of the game. After that he usually post info on the content of the new update.

Reactions: Sweetnhard84

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
honestly i doubt the game will ever be finished i just enjoy the routes i play and just take it for what it is, now i don´t know if the developer have a regular job while he makes this, what i will say is i am working hard at getting my first vn ready for release and if i had 10000$ a month i would work my ass off too release content and make it my full time job.

• Love
Reactions: Jstain

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
honestly i doubt the game will ever be finished i just enjoy the routes i play and just take it for what it is, now i don´t know if the developer have a regular job while he makes this, what i will say is i am working hard at getting my first vn ready for release and if i had 10000$ a month i would work my ass off too release content and make it my full time job.
He reached the top goal just recently which includes working on this full time which he didn't do before.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
cant open ur crunched version when i downloaded it
This compressed version doesn't open the game, just leads to a readme.
Which link did you download from? I just downloaded from NOPY and it works fine.

EDIT - nevermind, I thought you meant the zip was corrupted. Next time please post a traceback in a spoiler or smth. ;)

Fixing and will have it reuploaded shortly.

EDIT 2 - holy shit, did I ever fuck this one up. Sorry again. Redoing it from scratch.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 486 Votes