Umundo

Jan 8, 2020
Mega link doesn't work and i am afraid to try other links they are 2.55 gb lmao,guess gonna ignore this update and wait few more months

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
btw just to let anybody who uses mac know in case they didn't, you can run this on mac.
I am looking for a mac version. Are you talking about WINE or all of those other versions?

Just want to be sure as those dont seem to work for me. I am hopeful someone can just post the newer mac version if you are just talking about trying to port it over or partition your HD and run Windows.

Cheers
Calyps0

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
so, it's only a site's problem? In
Download from here and you will be fine,but keep your saves as you can still use them
Download from here and you will be fine,but keep your saves as you can still use them
I tried with nopy but it doesn't work. Which is the best and fastest download program?

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
nopy downloads fast, but then the unzip doesn't work. it says that the file it's damaged. With Mega at a certain point the web page crashes and I haven't the Mega app for desktop

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes