label day18_After_pool:
label day18_Ellie_asks_Dylan_for_help_with_laptop:
label day18_Sophias_buying_groceries:
label day18_Job_interview_2nd_side_job:
label day18_To_be_continued:

Reactions: Aag

MagiLord

Aug 25, 2018
Don't know why so many think Sam's route had no progression. Sure, there was no nudity at all, but he surprised her with a quite darring massage, and expressed his true desire to his married best friend's mom.
I also believe his dream will turn into a reality (except the nudity part ofc) in the next day. Sophia is invited to his band's concert, maybe he can play himself to have a stage fright, and Sophia can take the initiative and give him a kiss, a proper one this time.
It had no sexual progression. It had the most 'intimacy' progression out of all the arcs, but that doesn't necessarily make it "good". I find the relationship with Sam the most appealing, yet it lacks severely in ways I cannot quite put into words without providing a lengthy examination of the specific scenes and dialogue. When all is said and done, it would seem that the "definitive" update has to be the next one - and hopefully, it will introduce a time skip of at least 2 weeks.

• Angry
Reactions: Korder

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia may finish it yet.I was joking on the last part but L&P answered me anyway
1586228304828.png
Its a bummer about mrs.Torres though
1586228445820.png
Concerning the next update
1586228706974.png
Just for you Farrah. Could I be right and Sophia has a close erotic encounter with one of the masseurs,depending on choices made.
Or will Alyssa finaly get to taste the sweet nectar of our Goddess Sophia,depending on choices made.
1586228769056.png

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
sorry for fans of Mrs. torres. :LOL:second half is my favourite-ellie/julia sophie/alyssa :love: :love: :love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia may finish it yet.I was joking on the last part but L&P answered me anyway
View attachment 611832
View attachment 611833
View attachment 611834
Just for you Farrah. Could I be right and Sophia has a close erotic encounter with one of the masseurs,depending on choices.
Or is Alyssa finaly going to taste the sweet nectar of Sophia,depending on choices
View attachment 611836
Wait ... dildo(s)? So Sophia might get her own soon? I do find it amusing that the silly questions we come up with are the ones that actually get answered.

sorry for fans of Mrs. torres. :LOL:second half is my favourite-ellie/julia sophie/alyssa :love: :love: :love:
Yep, mine too. Sophia/Patricia/Claire/Marie also sounds interesting. I might need a second save just to check both out.

Isn't Liam due to fix the bathroom lock as well? Should keep farrah happy.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i don´t have big hopes in the Sophia/Patricia/Claire/Marie .this is the second time we watch her daughter Marie.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wait ... dildo(s)? So Sophia might get her own soon? I do find it amusing that the silly questions we come up with are the ones that actually get answered.

Yep, mine too. Sophia/Patricia/Claire/Marie also sounds interesting. I might need a second save just to check both out.

Isn't Liam due to fix the bathroom lock as well? Should keep farrah happy.
Sophia could buy her own dildo,or Ellie could buy her one,maybe even share them.
Yes Liam is supposed to fix the bathroom door lock soon.
I tried to make it sound like it was from Sophia.I must admit I was shocked when he answered.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
View attachment 611832
View attachment 611833
View attachment 611834
Just for you Farrah. Could I be right and Sophia has a close erotic encounter with one of the masseurs,depending on choices made.
Or will Alyssa finaly get to taste the sweet nectar of our Goddess Sophia,depending on choices made.
View attachment 611836
maybe they will get a cat. And then there will be sex in the game? )))

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes