Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My apologies, im not even sure about the subway thugs, i think i read it somewhere on another route, theres a very high chance im mistaken

EDIT: oh yeah, i didnt read your full post, yes they get caught due to early consequences
I did a quick search through the thread and the walkthrough, and can't find anything, not even a "This decision will have an important impact on the further course of the story!!!".

Could you be confusing them with the museum boys or the movers? Jason and Haru are due to return day 14 and Ivan and the other movers at the end of the game.

Reactions: phill_leotardo

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I did a quick search through the thread and the walkthrough, and can't find anything, not even a "This decision will have an important impact on the further course of the story!!!".

Could you be confusing them with the museum boys or the movers? Jason and Haru are due to return day 14 and Ivan and the other movers at the end of the game.
Movers at the end of the game!I wonder what ending that could be,I really don't like the movers

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Movers at the end of the game!I wonder what ending that could be,I really don't like the movers
I imagine the Filthy route if Liam moves out. Or depending on who she sleeps with, Sophia moves out. They have the house because of his job, so the ball is probably in his court. But then, as always, it depends on what L&P has planned.

But the movers don't appear to have the setup that L&P likes in order for anything serious to happen, especially if they're only reappearing at the end.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I imagine the Filthy route if Liam moves out. Or depending on who she sleeps with, Sophia moves out. They have the house because of his job, so the ball is probably in his court. But then, as always, it depends on what L&P has planned.

But the movers don't appear to have the setup that L&P likes in order for anything serious to happen, especially if they're only reappearing at the end.
I have another save done,I have hung Dylan out to dry,no love off Sophia or self dedence class,I would of liked to stop Aiden's backnail without having to send Dylan away.Yea I know nasty.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I have another save done,I have hung Dylan out to dry,no love off Sophia or self dedence class,I would of liked to stop Aiden's backnail without having to send Dylan away.Yea I know nasty.
it will make another backup (another route). I did 4 different routes, now I think rather redo all from scratch with each update for me reminded of the consequences of each choice

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
it will make another backup (another route). I did 4 different routes, now I think rather redo all from scratch with each update for me reminded of the consequences of each choice
Yes the consequences of each choice made.it is no wonder people can miss out on so much

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Actually the filthy route has her husband having a bowel problem at a restaurant and shits his pants.

Dec 30, 2019
mmm well there might be a continuation for those thugs, "C) She can do nothing and just forget about it. But this could have consequences!" that was one of the options, then we have "If Sophia reported the “subway thugs”, a police officer will call her and tell her the good new that they found and busted them!" so we can only assume that if you report them or Patricia hurt them that side story will end other wise theres still chance of something

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
mmm well there might be a continuation for those thugs, "C) She can do nothing and just forget about it. But this could have consequences!" that was one of the options, then we have "If Sophia reported the “subway thugs”, a police officer will call her and tell her the good new that they found and busted them!" so we can only assume that if you report them or Patricia hurt them that side story will end other wise theres still chance of something
Except there isn't. As ibizadalton has already pointed out, even if Sophia does nothing, the two thugs past transgressions get them caught. Your "C" doesn't exist, unless you can quote L&P or the walkthrough.

Ranger1994

Apr 9, 2019
Ok so I just got to the first day of Sophia teaching, how much longer until things start to get interesting? I feel like this is leading to nothing.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Guys, I'm curious if dev is planning any sex scenes (not lesbian) with Sophia's sister. Do you know anything ?
So far the only men that would qualify are the museum boys or Carl. And for them it's far too early to tell (playable day 14 for the museum boys, no idea when we'll see Carl next). But there is an event with Patricia next update, so we may know more then. The earliest we can probably expect a sex scene is playable day 16 anyway, and that could be at least a year or two away, if L&P can keep to a 2 month update schedule.

Reactions: christopherson
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes