Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wait the yoga scene is going to be the largest this next update? Let me guess a lot of renders of some fully clothed poses in yoga pants and maybe a simple caress.

Can't wait.
We'll need to check with Old dog, but I'm fairly sure we've been guaranteed at least nudity by L&P during the yoga event. No sex though. On the Ellie/Julia and Alyssa events however, L&P is suspiciously silent.

Reactions: roro

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wait the yoga scene is going to be the largest this next update? Let me guess a lot of renders of some fully clothed poses in yoga pants and maybe a simple caress.

Can't wait.
We'll need to check with Old dog, but I'm fairly sure we've been guaranteed at least nudity by L&P during the yoga event. No sex though. On the Ellie/Julia and Alyssa events however, L&P is suspiciously silent.
s1ex.PNG AlyssaPNG.PNG 1Alyssa.PNG

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
if i see her boobs or a kiss with sophie i am a happy man.
Our precious is close.
Also since the Alyssa/Sophia will just be the two of them,for most of the time.
Will it be at Alyssa's house or Sophia's or a new place?
Will it be Zac,or somebody else that will be there at the start or at the end of the event?
Does Alyssa's have a shag pile or is it neatly trimmed?
Will we get more information on Alyssa's mysterious friend?

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Degenerate Perverts weekly news letter
View attachment 716156
OK.Alyssa have started.Now to see how many weeks it will take.I hope for at least 4 but I bet many will want to be over ASAP.
Anyone can make a good guess for the release date after Alyssa event.
Because I doubt there is many that want 200 renders event with Liam.Or Morello-in this early stage it will mean 200 renders only talking with the Big Boss
And Vicky, who we will see in the morning (so update v.105). I believe Nathalie will be the afternoon, so update v.110
Yeah,we definitely won't see Nathalie this year.
Still Alyssa soon and Vicky around the end of the year is pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Our precious is close.
Also since the Alyssa/Sophia will just be the two of them,for most of the time,I wonder if Zac will be there at the start or at the end of the event .Also I think it will be Alyssa who will maybe be naked,cannot see it being Sophia,if so how will Zac react to this and will we find out anymore information on Alyssa's mysterious friend
I think Zach is that mysterious friend of Alyssa.
Given how slowly events are developing at L&P, Alyssia, Zach and Sofia together, we will not see ((

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think Zach is that mysterious friend of Alyssa.
Given how slowly events are developing at L&P, Alyssia, Zach and Sofia together, we will not see ((
That may depend on where Sophia and Alyssa are in the teaser when that drops. If they are in Alyssa's apartment, then they might see Zac. If not, we may not see Zac until Friday at school.

Reactions: Bane71 and Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was also thinking about the remaining 10 tasks that Aiden has for Sophia.While I think it is still too early for anything sexual to happen between them,if that ever does happen.I thought that maybe Aiden may show/tell Sophia what lingerie to wear for the next task,stocking/panties that sort of thing and also what type of dress to wear next.
Aiden could either tell her or send her a picture of it.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I’m wondering where in the queue some interaction with Nathalie is. She’s right up there with Alyssa for Sophia to have some guilt free action happening, so more likely to happen with less time spent on her debating morality.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I’m wondering where in the queue some interaction with Nathalie is. She’s right up there with Alyssa for Sophia to have some guilt free action happening, so more likely to happen with less time spent on her debating morality.
Nathalie will return next game day (playable day 12)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dang v.110? You talking about a year down the road for that update!
That really depends on if there are any big events. To my knowledge the only major event the entire day will be the rock concert in the evening. This update alone has three, so it's not really valid to judge the next update rates by this one.

Reactions: Old Dog

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
That really depends on if there are any big events. To my knowledge the only major event the entire day will be the rock concert in the evening. This update alone has three, so it's not really valid to judge the next update rates by this one.
Not judging, like I said yesterday, I just found this game the previous update. Up to that point, I have no idea how long it takes to put an update out, but from what I read in this thread, people say it takes forever.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not judging, like I said yesterday, I just found this game the previous update. Up to that point, I have no idea how long it takes to put an update out, but from what I read in this thread, people say it takes forever.
Yes it can take a while for the updates to appear and also people like to exaggerate the lengh of time between updates.
It would also depend on the size of the events on how long it maybe between updates.

Reactions: DirtyDozen
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes