Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As expected.. that's why I've decided to leave Alyssa behind in my walktthrough. I don't know if losing the Alyssa event from the previous day will have consequences in the future (not for the filthy points you lose from Zak, but for Sophia's future events with him and Alyssa), but for me Ellie is more important.
If you drop Alyssa she is gone I am not too sure about Zac though but Alyssa is done

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
looking at the pictures, theres a couple of routes u can take, put together its a "good" release, but since we are all in different paths, there amount is not enough for the wait.
I believe if the dev would make a kinetic novel instead, it would have been better and we would get enough content each update.
my "main" route offered very little, and the last few updates put together, my "route" its not enough to feel satisfied.
theres tons of lesbian stuff, and if the dev enjoy that, he should just do that.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We don't know. It appears that Vicky and DeShawn will open up some options for threesomes or group sex. But whether or not Vicky and Sophia will have a one-on-one relationship is unknown.

The primary question is the new assistant coaching position. I'm highly skeptical that L&P can weave this into the story without removing something else. I think the 1st job is likely to be cut, and be replaced by this coaching job, but that's purely speculation.
Both jobs will not be dropped but Sophia can take a break from them

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
I'm not really seeing a net benefit to milking the development. I would think getting the game done faster and moving on to a new project would create a bigger following. Not saying he isn't milking it, just saying from a business standpoint, if he has aspirations of leveraging his success to create bigger and better projects, he shouldn't drag this current one out. But if this is the only project he will ever care about... well, ok, it makes sense to milk it.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I told everyone in this thread 2 years ago that from a writer perspective this is overkill of build up which will result in a boring and unsatisfying pay off of any kind. If you build up a scene for let's say 400 renders but the pay off is just 2 or 4 renders you have a huge problem on your hands.

This game has by far the most renders i have ever seen. Problem is the story is not going anywhere. Characters do not develop. Scenes are either non existing (to this day) or simply a mere joke if you look back at how much build up was made for such a scene to even happen.

There is no way for the dev (or the team idk nor do i care) to fix any of that anymore. Nothing they can pull off in terms of spicy or sex scenes would feel satisfying because you have now 3 arguments against them.

1. Why not sooner?
2. Why only that little?
3. Boy that was overkill. Way to much.

A middle ground is non existing anymore as that ship has long since sailed to even work in terms or narration anymore. I told people 2 years ago that this is nothing more but a milking game and will keep doing so until more and more ppl start realizing that this is going nowhere from update to update. By that point the devs either count their money and run or worse they try to fix the game which they already set up to fail.

Either way i am sitting here 2 years later and laugh my ass off as every single word i posted in 2018 has come true. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The game is being super conservative when it comes to advancing the story, even when failing to advance the story doesn't make sense. Considering the events of the previous update, the shower with Ellie should have gone further. While we do get a little characterization from Ellie in the scene, sexually the scene is stuck in 1st gear. It advances at a snails pace, but just the day before Sophia and Ellie had a major breakthrough with Jules. So for the shower scene to play out so conservatively doesn't make a lot of sense. Full-on sex wasn't necessary, but to say what we got was a baby step would be an understatement.

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i thought Vicky was in lesbian route. so if we just want Vicky for ourself , we have to accept DeShawn and we can not get rid of him?
Sorry for my poor english.
She was. And yeah, like Alyssa and Emma, it looks like Vicky is another character that is switching from the lesbian route.

Which I find to be just dumb, leading to precisely what has happened in that those that might have been interested in the event being locked out because they're not on the lesbian route, and only getting the prison event this update, so understandably disappointed

Reactions: Old Dog

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
How little of a plot this time((( last time there were as many as 4 storylines. Аnd here is one line of everything sauna and prison I am very disappointed the plot is not enough and everything else as always on top thank you sorry I was so looking forward to it.

abram1

May 24, 2020
No, we need to hold L&P's feet the fire on this one. Every time we (and I include myself in this) have made excuses for him, we have enabled him to put out an unsatisfactory update.

This update isn't "slow pace", it is as close to "no pace" as we can get. L&P took 100 days to move the story millimeters, not even inches. Anyone who follows this game knew the outline of this update, so I don't think any had unrealistic expectations. But that doesn't mean the story can't advance- that Sophia's characterization can't advance- more than a few millimeters.

Let's look at the sauna scene because I think everyone agrees that it is a huge wasted opportunity.

Putting aside for a second the lack of sexual content in this scene, let's just focus on the narrative progression. Since this is the first time we've interacted with DeShawn, it would be great to interact with him and see how he and Sophia relate; but instead we get boring exposition.

"And this is also what they did and got to know each other better.

Especially Sophia and DeShawn, who had a lot in common such as their enthusiasm for sports. They got along pretty well.

He told Sophia about his success in college with the basketball team, whereas Sophia revealed to him that she also played basketball in college and that she wasn't even that bad (Emphasis mine, but WTF???? Wasn't even that bad? What kind of back handed insult is this?)

But since women don't really earn much from it, she just studied sports and after her time as a lecturer, she decided to become a high school teacher.

In fact, Sophia found him very likable. And so they kept chatting about basketball and workouts, whereas Vicky, of course, also wasn't ignored."

What the hell is this writing? This is boring by every definition. This is a visual medium, the motto "show, don't tell" exists for a reason. Instead, we get 5 poorly written lines across 1 static image telling us about the conversation that we're supposed to be a part of. This is lazy in the worst possible way. This conversation should have been fluid, showing the three of them engaging in an interesting conversation and enjoying one another. Instead, we're told that they had a conversation, and that Sophia enjoyed it, but we don't actually get to see the conversation or experience it. This is an absolute master class in things you should not do when trying to tell a story. We get no sense of DeShawn as a character with this boring exposition. We don't even get any sense of Vicky as she is only referenced awkwardly in the last line "Whereas Vicky, of course, also wasn't ignored." Like, what the fuck is that?

Then, immediately following this exciting exchange, we get 16 consecutive frames of dialog that transition between the same two images. The images never change, the camera just transitions back and forth looking at DeShawn or Sophia. Here we get some actual conversation between the two of them...and it's boring. They're reciting facts to each other, but not really having an entertaining conversation. Sophia tells DeShawn about herself, sharing facts with him that we as the audience already know and don't need to hear again. Yes, she's a teacher. Yes, she's married. Yes, she has kids. Yes, her husband works in the fashion industry. Yes, she's only working part-time right now. We learn nothing about Sophia in this exchange. We could have learned more about Sophia in the previous exchange about sports, but L&P decided to skip over that so that he could show her repeating facts to us that we already know. All of this requires 16 clicks of the mouse to get through. 16 clicks between two images. It's boring, uninspired, and lazy.

And what happens when we get to the sexual content of this scene? From the beginning when you select "Stay and watch them a little bit" to the end when you select "Call attention to yourself", there are 5 frames of content, only 2 of which show any sexual content. The other three are the same image of Sophia at two different angles. We just spent 16 frames going over the same old boring details about Sophia that were established way back on Day 1, but when we get to the show L&P can't be bothered to create more than 2 new renders and only 5 total frames?

From top to bottom, this scene is a fucking disaster. We can like slow burns, but this can't even be considered a burn because there's no heat.
Damn, son, for real? And how are you gonna him make "change his attitude" or "approach" here, on this particular forum? That's just a temper tantrum, it wears over with age. Unless this IS the game of your secret desires, than, yeah, it oughta've been tough to have this sour taste after this one.

And who are those mysterious"we"? Is L&P supposed to be trembling, while browsing through this thread? Bad news, he doesn't give a damn, and judging by the number of newcomers on his Patreon page, they and him are mutually pleased with each other.

Boys and girls. I bet that there are plenty of you, who are relatively young and all. Overanalyzing several lines of text and the same amount of renders is fine, but that won't change anything at all. Communication and discussion is appreciated here, but only as a last resort of killing time. I'm not patronizing as I couldn't give a flying F, as well as L&P. I mean, I can argue with anyone for the sake of arguing, although it appears more and more like we pour the water from one glass to another, ad infinitum.

If you really want your voice to be heard, L&P's Patreon link is on the 1st page of this thread. Become his supporters, vote in polls, that's the only way you may somehow affect on some decisions, if any.

despelote

May 26, 2017
The game is already nice but I think the good stuff will probably only come with the update v0.655 or the filthy level 1000+.

pooya021

Dec 20, 2018
can any one explain me why sophia in prison or with vicky was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the sophia from 0.100 was against all of this and with out bully or pity or finding a way to her heart we didnt see any erotic Sequence like in prison .

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Damn, son, for real? And how are you gonna him make "change his attitude" or "approach" here, on this particular forum? That's just a temper tantrum, it wears over with age. Unless this IS the game of your secret desires, than, yeah, it oughta've been tough to have this sour taste after this one.

And who are those mysterious"we"? Is L&P supposed to be trembling, while browsing through this thread? Bad news, he doesn't give a damn, and judging by the number of newcomers on his Patreon page, they and him are mutually pleased with each other.

Boys and girls. I bet that there are plenty of you, who are relatively young and all. Overanalyzing several lines of text and the same amount of renders is fine, but that won't change anything at all. Communication and discussion is appreciated here, but only as a last resort of killing time. I'm not patronizing as I couldn't give a flying F, as well as L&P. I mean, I can argue with anyone for the sake of arguing, although it appears more and more like we pour the water from one glass to another, ad infinitum.

If you really want your voice to be heard, L&P's Patreon link is on the 1st page of this thread. Become his supporters, vote in polls, that's the only way you may somehow affect on some decisions, if any.
I dropped my support on his Patreon page because in the end that's the most important feedback he can get. As for the rest of your message, you're being unnecessarily patronizing.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Great randers again...

BUT I M NOT IN THIS TIME..

NO NEED TO BORING MORELO"S STORY S AND NOW IS NEW BROTHER AND NEW CARACTERE"S AT SAUNA S OR OTHER PLACE, FADE UP OF THIS BULL SHIT WHO BRING NOTHING TO THE STORY S .

FADE UP ABOUT GOOD OR LUST WIFE PTS TO GOING NO WHERE AND DROP NOTHING

FADE UP ABOUT MAIN STORY S NON DEVELOPPED AFTER SUCH LONGTIME..AND THIS 2 LAST BORING UPDATE BRING S NOTHING

FADE UP ABOUT NO SENS PATH WHO BEGINING WITH OUT END OR ELSE...

TO MUCH TEASE KILL THE TEASE

IF THE DEV READ THIS

PLEASE STIOP AND COME BACK AND DEVELOP THE MAIN STORY S AND CARACTERE MORE..
TRY TO DEVELOPED OR END STOIRY ABOUT SAM; DYLAN S , ELIE, PATRICIA road"s..
Vicky is lesbianne surpriset with boy friend !!!?

YOUR KIDING ? 2 years for this ??
Now wake up and dO something right...and quick CAUSE YOU OVER KILL THIS GAME WHO WAS ONE OF THE BEST!!!!

UNSATISFY ...

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
can any one explain me why sophia in prison or with vicky was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the sophia from 0.100 was against all of this and with out bully or pity or finding a way to her heart we didnt see any erotic Sequence like in prison .
It does feel a little like whiplash, but what was the alternative, no nudity whatsoever? Somehow this update manages to be both disastrously slow, while also advancing Sophia is tiny ways that feel unnatural. Personally, I feel like the jail scene was fine- you as the player get the option to say no to flashing him, so if you feel strongly that Sophia wouldn't do that you can say no. If Sophia was going to take a step forward like that though, it would have made more sense for it to be with Ellie, and then be more conservative with the inmate. But in the end, something has to happen, so when we get some baby steps we really can't complain, even if they seem too aggressive.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
She was. And yeah, like Alyssa and Emma, it looks like Vicky is another character that is switching from the lesbian route.

Which I find to be just dumb, leading to precisely what has happened in that those that might have been interested in the event being locked out because they're not on the lesbian route, and only getting the prison event this update, so understandably disappointed
Alyssa looks like a lesbian path with a lot of toys like antonio.emma path i think is like an "almost caught" .

Reactions: COOLMASTER

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It does feel a little like whiplash, but what was the alternative, no nudity whatsoever? Somehow this update manages to be both disastrously slow, while also advancing Sophia is tiny ways that feel unnatural. Personally, I feel like the jail scene was fine- you as the player get the option to say no to flashing him, so if you feel strongly that Sophia wouldn't do that you can say no. If Sophia was going to take a step forward like that though, it would have made more sense for it to be with Ellie, and then be more conservative with the inmate. But in the end, something has to happen, so when we get some baby steps we really can't complain, even if they seem too aggressive.
I made two saves 1 refusing Larry and 1 agreeing to his requests as I would to see what would Morello do to Sophia

3.30 star(s) 452 Votes