armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 257175
I'm betting the next Scene from here is that Sophia got her Car clamped for Parking in the Emergency Entrance blocking Ambulances and now the Attendant is going to Blackmail her too :ROFLMAO:
Nah.If anyone gonna blackmail her it will be the principal.He dfinitely will catch her with a sex toy,one of the tasks from Aiden.
dont forget the new femele aya myers for the second job.
I'm not sure we will get anything important in the second side job this year.Don't forget that we already have 3 updates on the first side job and we still nowhere.Also woludn't be fair for not lesbian fans to have so much content not for them in one update.
Trust me that issue will become bigger later in the game,when some people will skip several updates because there is nothing for them.
Lucky for me I'm Ok with almost anything that can happen in the game.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And Liam has to go abroad for a week, at least, so ... give Dylan and Sam some space .... a warm evening , in the pool is so refreshing, and some drinks....

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And Liam has to go abroad for a week, at least, so ... give Dylan and Sam some space .... a warm evening , in the pool is so refreshing, and some drinks....
We can have much more breakfasts with Dylan.Imagine something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
All this speculating on the first lesbian kiss. Did you all not read, L&P gave the hint...Aiden girlfriend, Jennifer, is in her class. I am sure that will be task #2 or 3.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
have you ever read an erotic novel before?, actually it's not even at the level of an erotic novel that is far more kinkier and more erotic compared to this game storyline
but i'm pretty sure if he willing to make this game right by making more sex scene with another partner or make swinging parties i'm sure he will earn another patron and he can reach his 6k in no time
Simply said, this game isn't suited for You, Probably You should try something else, something like Elena's Life, there is planty of sex between main female character, sex around every corner, try it You will be pleased. Why asking for sex here again and again, when thera are many other games with a lot of sex scenes. Don't like it, don't follow it. I am sure there isn't simple transmission more sex more patreons, most patreons following this game do it because out of contary, I suppose. If that would be that simple every game with lot of sex from the start should have a lot of patreon supporters and of course taht isn't.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The amount of time he puts into one render is more than most developers I know adding in all those assets and posing sometimes dozens of models you're looking at about a day per render. So i can see why he is frustrated. As for him getting out updates faster the only way would be for him to do it full-time.

roro

May 29, 2017
It's okay guys, you can go back to L&P and tell him that you've showed us how wrong we are.

I can clap if you want?!
You are not wrong, it's your opinion. Everyone has an opinion, and as long as it isn't offending anyone, it's legit.
But you are doing the wrong thing, well, maybe not you specifically, because you're not spamming this thread with repetitive negative words. There are some users here that keep saying the same things, keep offending other users who are fans and patrons of the game. I can't understand what they're trying to achieve.
There is no point in doing the same thing again. It didn't work before, it won't work again. You wouldnt change the dev's and supporter's mind.
And again it isn't against you. it's against negative spammers of this thread. People that said multiple times after every update that they're leaving this thread, deleting this game and won't come back for two years, but guess what, they will be the first ones to complain about the next late update.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
You are not wrong, it's your opinion. Everyone has an opinion, and as long as it isn't offending anyone, it's legit.
But you are doing the wrong thing, well, maybe not you specifically, because you're not spamming this thread with repetitive negative words. There are some users here that keep saying the same things, keep offending other users who are fans and patrons of the game. I can't understand what they're trying to achieve.
There is no point in doing the same thing again. It didn't work before, it won't work again. You wouldnt change the dev's and supporter's mind.
And again it isn't against you. it's against negative spammers of this thread. People that said multiple times after every update that they're leaving this thread, deleting this game and won't come back for two years, but guess what, they will be the first ones to complain about the next late update.
100% true and well written.

I do not rember, when I started to Play AWAM. But I have to say at the first time playing ist a side of me was disapointed and Maybe confused, because there was no sex. The other side was like >> Man a nice and good story it is different<<. Later on I was more interrsted in the story and bulid up. And now with this last update, there is a big step forward. Some see it and some don't see it and it is ok.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes