Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sam wanted to thank Sophia for showing him part of her areola and how much better it made him feel,it was also so hot.
But it seems like it has added more problems for Sam and he is reluctant to talk about it and changes the subject.So will Sophia mention it when they next meet.
Since the cello lesson is not definite they could talk about it any place private

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamakasi20

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Haha I do imagine it, that club would be fun!! :love: :sneaky:

Well, Dylan also has deep feelings for Sophia she defends and protects her even from Sam but you also have to consider, Dylan is her son, There's that "barrier", "gate", "the obstacle" for him because they're related and Sophia is for starters decent and moral whereas Sam doesn't have that obstacle because they're not related (that's why it was easier for Dylan with Amber), so Dylan has to push forward even more in order to achieve that, it's more effort than others and yet as you can see in the paths it's moving forward even when it looks desperate, needy and pushy. That's why I like the incest approach and path because it takes far more effort between them than with an unrelated one, otherwise, the story would've been so easy to tell.
I have some suspicions about Sophia/Alyssa event on day 11.
It can be actualy Alyssa/Zac event and Sophia spying on them.
Of course L&P can't name the event Alyssa/Zac or the secret will be revealed.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have some suspicions about Sophia/Alyssa event on day 11.
It can be actualy Alyssa/Zac event and Sophia spying on them.
Of course L&P can't name the event Alyssa/Zac or the secret will be revealed.
Yea we have a list made up of the possible people it could involve .
Ellie
Logan
Alyssa
Zac
lady at restaurant

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can someone please share the Patreon post about day 18? Thank you.
Here's an overview of the main events of the next game day.

Morning

• Sophia/Dylan
  • Biology class
  • Sophia/Emma (very small event)
Noon

• Sophia/Sam
  • Start of the announced bonus storyline
  • 1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)
Afternoon

• Ellie/Julia
  • Dylan and Zac move in the boarding school OR Dylans 1st self-defense lesson
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa
Evening

• Meeting Don Morello
  • Sophia/Liam

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Haha I do imagine it, that club would be fun!! :love: :sneaky:

Well, Dylan also has deep feelings for Sophia she defends and protects her even from Sam but you also have to consider, Dylan is her son, There's that "barrier", "gate", "the obstacle" for him because they're related and Sophia is for starters decent and moral whereas Sam doesn't have that obstacle because they're not related (that's why it was easier for Dylan with Amber), so Dylan has to push forward even more in order to achieve that, it's more effort than others and yet as you can see in the paths it's moving forward even when it looks desperate, needy and pushy. That's why I like the incest approach and path because it takes far more effort between them than with an unrelated one, otherwise, the story would've been so easy to tell.
Dylan protects his mother and I get it that he has to push the boundaries.But I feel he needs to change his attitude towards his mother.If/when he finaly beds Sophia how will he feel if he sees Liam/Sophia having sex,or somebody else if they are not together.

An example of this is what happened when Sam was invited to the bikini show

But then again imagine what could happen if Dylan ever found out what Aiden is doing to Sophia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Here's an overview of the main events of the next game day.

Morning

• Sophia/Dylan
  • Biology class
  • Sophia/Emma (very small event)
Noon

• Sophia/Sam
  • Start of the announced bonus storyline
  • 1st workday of the 2nd side job (only if Sophia refused the 1st one!)
Afternoon

• Ellie/Julia
  • Dylan and Zac move in the boarding school OR Dylans 1st self-defense lesson
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie/Patricia OR Sophia/Alyssa
Evening

• Meeting Don Morello
  • Sophia/Liam
What is the second side job mate? Is it the one with oldies at hospital or something else???

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Sam wanted to thank Sophia for showing him part of her areola and how much better it made him feel,it was also so hot.
But it seems like it has added more problems for Sam and he is reluctant to talk about it and changes the subject.So will Sophia mention it when they next meet.
Since the cello lesson is not definite they could talk about anywhere private
And then he will steal a kiss from her. :sneaky:

Reactions: Mikk88 and roro

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Dylan protects his mother and I get it that he has to push the boundaries.But I feel he needs to change his attitude towards his mother.If/when he finaly beds Sophia how will he feel if he sees Liam/Sophia having sex,or somebody else if they are not together.

An example of this is what happened when Sam was invited to the bikini show

But then again imagine what could happen if Dylan ever found out what Aiden is doing to Sophia.
Changing his attitude is something I can agree with you in regards to Sophia. However, there's still no reason to think that he will be angry when/if Sophia has sex with Liam, he is his father and there's no hatred or resentment there, granted, so far. First, they have to cross that bridge and then most likely, considering how detailed L&P is being with the story, they will have a talk about what happened and how they'll go from there on, Sophia would talk to Dylan that he has to understand that she is still married and loves his father so he has to come to terms when or if she is with him, those kinds of talks are usually followed after having sex in incest stories. A Talk will be needed and possibly had.

Now, IF/when Sophia is with someone else other than him or his father then, of course, all bets are off, she is his mother Afterall, no Sam or anyone else would have "free pass" to his mother, it's just common sense from a son's perspective in the story.

I liked that example of what happened when Sam was invited to the bikini show. Remember that the idea was his and the bikini fashion show was thought by him for just the two of them, it was Sophia who mentioned inviting sam IF and ONLY IF there're enough points for the player to go with that option, if not then it's just between Sophia & Dylan by default. Also, Remember as per the example, Dylan knows perfectly well Sam's stance and thoughts about Sophia, Sam told Dylan himself in his room after the lingerie incident so Dylan knows that by inviting Sam what Sam would attempt with Sophia and as a son, would you be okay of inviting your best friend to a bikini fashion show between you and your mother knowing full well your best friend's intentions with her? I doubt it.

----I'm liking the conversation here---

I think that might be the point of the fighting lessons, it would make sense, learning to defend himself but against who? Aiden is the only one bullying him so there aren't that many suspects. If he stepped up to defend a weak kid from Aiden's bullying which landed him in this trouble....of course, he would step forward and with a vengeance if he finds out what Aiden is doing to his mother, who wouldn't step forward against anyone hurting their mothers? and with deeper feelings...all the more reason even if L&P finds the time to include in the dialogue of Sophia explaining to Dylan why she did what she did, for him.

Well, you presented three things and I tried to address them with reasons, so I apologize for ranting too much...it does keep the conversation and the thread going doesn't it? :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Changing his attitude is something I can agree with you in regards to Sophia. However, there's still no reason to think that he will be angry when/if Sophia has sex with Liam, he is his father and there's no hatred or resentment there, granted, so far. First, they have to cross that bridge and then most likely, considering how detailed L&P is being with the story, they will have a talk about what happened and how they'll go from there on, Sophia would talk to Dylan that he has to understand that she is still married and loves his father so he has to come to terms when or if she is with him, those kinds of talks are usually followed after having sex in incest stories. A Talk will be needed and possibly had.

Now, IF/when Sophia is with someone else other than him or his father then, of course, all bets are off, she is his mother Afterall, no Sam or anyone else would have "free pass" to his mother, it's just common sense from a son's perspective in the story.

I liked that example of what happened when Sam was invited to the bikini show. Remember that the idea was his and the bikini fashion show was thought by him for just the two of them, it was Sophia who mentioned inviting sam IF and ONLY IF there're enough points for the player to go with that option, if not then it's just between Sophia & Dylan by default. Also, Remember as per the example, Dylan knows perfectly well Sam's stance and thoughts about Sophia, Sam told Dylan himself in his room after the lingerie incident so Dylan knows that by inviting Sam what Sam would attempt with Sophia and as a son, would you be okay of inviting your best friend to a bikini fashion show between you and your mother knowing full well your best friend's intentions with her? I doubt it.

I think that might be the point of the fighting lessons, it would make sense, learning to defend himself but against who? Aiden is the only one bullying him so there aren't that many suspects. If he stepped up to defend a weak kid from Aiden's bullying which landed him in this trouble....of course, he would step forward and with a vengeance if he finds out what Aiden is doing to his mother, who wouldn't step forward against anyone hurting their mothers? and with deeper feelings...all the more reason even if L&P finds the time to include in the dialogue of Sophia explaining to Dylan why she did what she did, for him.

Well, you presented three things and I tried to address them with reasons, so I apologize for ranting too much...it does keep the conversation and the thread going doesn't it? :LOL:
[/ did find out what his mother did the things Aiden

If Dylan ever did find out what Aiden made his mother do and also the reason why.Would Dylan see this as his mother sees him as weak?It could open up so many things.
Thanks for your detailed reply and rant away

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What is the second side job mate? Is it the one with oldies at hospital or something else???
Oldies is the first job offer.
2nd job offer is doing research for a professor,happens only if you turned down the first job offer

Last edited:
Reactions: @ssasin

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

There was an important decision for that earlier in the game. If you made the wrong decision this event won't take place
So I guess that if you didn't send Dylan away to boarding you will have the side event,but maybe miss out on some Amber/Dylan fun
So if you made the wrong decision you will miss out on the side event.
Since its a new year and Iam in a good mood here is the save that leads up to the pool event.

Last edited:

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I so understood need to to both options was involved? I have no problems with Alyssa, but I sent Aiden to hell...
and now because of this, I will miss possible sex scenes with Alyssa in the future :(
sad :confused:
P.S. Oh and forgot to add... FUCK Logan. :mad: Ellie is mine :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If Dylan ever did find out what Aiden made his mother do and also the reason why.Would Dylan see this as his mother thinks he is weak?It could open up so many things.
Thanks for your detailed reply and rant away
L&P already addressed that but from Sophia's perspective and inner thoughts, she thinks that Dylan might think that his mother thinks he is weak and by her interfering made matters worse. That's just from Sophia's inner thoughts while they were in the jacuzzi before going to the bathtub and the foot massage.

It could indeed open up to many things true, that's why IF L&P would also address that in the story from Dylan's perspective then the more reason why Sophia would want to explain why she did what she did and why she didn't tell him, because is not that she thinks he is weak but because she cares and loves him and doesn't want to see him getting hurt. She did already say that she believes that Dylan would've beat Aiden in a fair fight easily (at his room before leaving to the beach) I can find the images but I don't think you need them haha.

If he ever actually thinks that from his mother, then Sophia would probably say something to appease his doubts and reassure his confidence, it is still within Sophia's character to say or do something like that to her children.

Note: Thanks for the vote of confidence about ranting away, English it's not my first language so this also helps in practicing it hehe.

Reactions: nexer and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P already addressed that but from Sophia's perspective and inner thoughts, she thinks that Dylan might think that his mother thinks he is weak and by her interfering made matters worse. That's just from Sophia's inner thoughts while they were in the jacuzzi before going to the bathtub and the foot massage.

It could indeed open up to many things true, that's why IF L&P would also address that in the story from Dylan's perspective then the more reason why Sophia would want to explain why she did what she did and why she didn't tell him, because is not that she thinks he is weak but because she cares and loves him and doesn't want to see him getting hurt. She did already say that she believes that Dylan would've beat Aiden in a fair fight easily (at his room before leaving to the beach) I can find the images but I don't think you need them haha.

If he ever actually thinks that from his mother, then Sophia would probably say something to appease his doubts and reassure his confidence, it is still within Sophia's character to say or do something like that to her children.

Note: Thanks for the vote of confidence about ranting away, English it's not my first language so this also helps in practicing it hehe.
Food for thought.thanks.I had forgotten about the conversation Sophia and Dylan had concerning Aiden.
I thought that conversation concerning Aiden took place in the kitchen

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

There was an important decision for that earlier in the game. If you made the wrong decision this event won't take place
So I guess that if you didn't send Dylan away to boarding you will have the side event,but maybe miss out on some Amber/Dylan fun
So if you made the wrong decision you will miss out on the side event
So, Amber and Dylan will have an affair.(y)

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes