Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Standard sibling rivalry, I'd imagine. Some siblings just don't get along, even if neither one of them has done anything to deserve such hostility and animosity. Ellie seems like she just likes messing with him, but I think the bonus storyline will see her soften towards him and possibly lead to some action between both of them that may also come in to play with both of their Sophia paths.
If by action you mean sex then you are out of luck on that one

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I only meant on the story line just concerning Ellie and Dylan
OK, so let's say they won't be having any kind of sexy fun time on their own bonus storyline, but could it be possible that it will influence their Sophia paths? Like if they just get a bit closer and more accepting of one another that they might also be accepting of each others relationships with Sophia and this might lead to sexy fun time?

Because honestly, nothing warms my heart and my loins more than seeing two not-so-close siblings release all that tension by fucking each other senseless, and Ellie and Dylan could really benefit from something like that. ;) :sneaky:

Reactions: Plnjr987 and Elemo

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
OK, so let's say they won't be having any kind of sexy fun time on their own bonus storyline, but could it be possible that it will influence their Sophia paths? Like if they just get a bit closer and more accepting of one another that they might also be accepting of each others relationships with Sophia and this might lead to sexy fun time?

Because honestly, nothing warms my heart and my loins more than seeing two not-so-close siblings release all that tension by fucking each other senseless, and Ellie and Dylan could really benefit from something like that. ;) :sneaky:
2nd job.PNG

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
OK, so the bonus storyline won't have any sexual stuff, that's fine. But what I'm wondering is if it will have any influence on the story at all? Like, will this storyline help with their respective Sophia relationships? Because if not, then what purpose are these bonus storylines serving? There needs to be a point to them otherwise it's just more wasted time and effort on things that don't go anywhere and are ultimately superfluous, which we already have quite a lot of at the moment.

Reactions: Elemo and petrenko8

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
OK, so the bonus storyline won't have any sexual stuff, that's fine. But what I'm wondering is if it will have any influence on the story at all? Like, will this storyline help with their respective Sophia relationships? Because if not, then what purpose are these bonus storylines serving? There needs to be a point to them otherwise it's just more wasted time and effort on things that don't go anywhere and are ultimately superfluous, which we already have quite a lot of at the moment.
Maybe to open Sophia's mind into the way of thinking of other cultures regarding certain things that the west considers taboo.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I'm starting to get a creepy vibe about Dylan and his mother. How old is this kid anyway? I like the idea of him breaking through to his Ice Queen sister much more. His mother should go after something else Zak's mother is a hotty.
Haha it’s fun that you think I’m a kid but I’m not I’m 40years old now

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
maybe to open Sophia's mind to the way of thinking of other cultures regard certain things that the west considers taboo
How exactly does Dylan fixing Ellie's laptop do that? I know there's still more to come with this bonus storyline, but if it's going to continue to be this vanilla then what purpose does it serve?

The point I'm trying to make is that if it serves as a storyline that shows their relationship improving but this won't extend out to the main story and Sophia's paths with them, then it's pointless. So their relationship becomes less antagonistic, great, but will we see this change impact the Sophia/Dylan path, the Sophia/Ellie path, or both? If not, then why even have this bonus storyline in the first place?

Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How exactly does Dylan fixing Ellie's laptop do that? I know there's still more to come with this bonus storyline, but if it's going to continue to be this vanilla then what purpose does it serve?

The point I'm trying to make is that if it serves as a storyline that shows their relationship improving but this won't extend out to the main story and Sophia's paths with them, then it's pointless. So their relationship becomes less antagonistic, great, but will we see this change impact the Sophia/Dylan path, the Sophia/Ellie path, or both? If not, then why even have this bonus storyline in the first place?
I meant the 2nd job as it may have an effect on the way Sophia thinks about certain things.
I have no real ideas about the bonus storyline concerning Ellie/Dylan but if I remember right it is supposed to include more people than just Ellie and Dylan.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I was casually playing some other game, until i came across these:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some people go to far.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes