Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Bennet failed Dylan on purpose after he met Sophia and found out that Dylan is her son so he is using the "failing grade" in order to coerce or force Sophia to have sex with him. Dylan didn't get himself into trouble there, Bennet took advantage of the relationship and the test and that Dylan wasn't aware there was going to be one to fail him and use him as leverage with Sophia.
I'm not so sure about that, and even if it's true, Sophia is the first one who tried to take advantage of her position as Bennet's colleague to cheat the exam. Do you think he would've even considered the possibility of allowing any other student to do the exam again? He would've done it if the student had a hot mother who he could fuck, we all know Bennet by now, but Sophia knew that her role as a teacher of the same school should help her in this case and tried to use it.

Considering what's at stake and under normal circumstances, having received a no for response after their first dinner, I would:
  • Make sure the grade of this exam was fair, forcing the school (other teachers) to revise it at some point.
  • Start teaching him at home every single day so that he knew about this topic even more than Bennet himself the day of the final exam. She's a teacher, she can do that even if this is not her area of expertise and she can prepare some weekly exams for Dylan to check his progress. However for her it's far easier to remain there doing nothing, somehow waiting for others to solve her problem, living happyly inside their bubble.
To summarize, Bennet is not the only one to blame in this path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poutsos

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm not so sure about that, and even if it's true, Sophia is the first one who tried to take advantage of her position as Bennet's colleague to cheat the exam. Do you think he would've even considered the possibility of allowing any other student to do the exam again? He would've done it if the student had a hot mother who he could fuck, we all know Bennet by now, but Sophia knew that her role as a teacher of the same school should help her in this case and tried to use it.

Considering what's at stake and under normal circumstances, having received a no for response after their first dinner, I would:
  • Make sure the grade of this exam was fair, forcing the school (other teachers) to revise it at some point.
  • Start teaching him at home every single day so that he knew about this topic even more than Bennet himself the day of the final exam. She's a teacher, she can do that even if this is not her area of expertise and she can prepare some weekly exams for Dylan to check his progress. However for her it's far easier to remain there doing nothing, somehow waiting for others to solve her problem, living happyly inside their bubble.
To summarize, Bennet is not the only one to blame in this path.
You do realise that in this case we don't have a game,right?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
You do realise that in this case we don't have a game,right?
That's not the point. Many people in this forum see Sophia as the perfect woman, almost like a goddess, but she's not that pure.

Take her exhibitionist side as an example. One might think that everything started with Aiden and his tasks, but let me remind you that she knew about him on day 16th, right after the breakfast with Dylan and Sam, when she decided to tease them opening her robe (ok, it's the player who decides to do it or not, but she's the one who considered the possibility of doing this). So exhibitionist Sophia was already there.

There are several filthy points you can get from her before this event, and most of them have to do with her being too naive (the movers) or just trying to give a good first impression to other people (principal Johnson), but it doesn't mean she's perfect.

I know we need this dark side of hers to have a game, but we should be aware of how Sophia really was from the very beginning.

• Angry
Reactions: Plnjr987

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
This is absolutely most overrated and over-sponsored game of all time on this site. I really hope for all our minds sake and a lot of money wasted that it will be abandoned by the end of the year.
I mean this is a pretty good game. The paths diverge and the creator develops them all. Renders are still terrific. And most importantly the writing and evolution of storyline occur in a rational and seductive manner.

Sure we dont have the outright payoff most are waiting for, but this is a great game.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yoga and Ellie/Julia events are the biggest so far,bigger than the bikini fashion show and Sophia/Alyssa is the 3rd biggest.There are a list of events posted on this forums that will played out on this up date,nothing more.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder how much it will change Zac's story if you send Dylan away?I know it kills off my precious but will it also kill off Zac as well?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since I've recently upgraded my rig (like a bozo, to 2080ti, pls dont flame me, i'll get 3090 too!) I will ask for a HERO now:

Is there anyone out there (olddog?) who's willing to sacrifice his benevolence to upload a save at end of 0.095 for each path?

May you rest in the arms of Frigg while she pours nectar at the edge of your mouth when Freyja covers the rest of your lips with her lips...
1-1-LT1.save.Nursing home,solo bikini event,self defence yes,Bennet,Aiden,.filthy route.
1-2-LT1.save,Home schooling,dual bikini event,Bennet,Aiden,no self defence.Filthy route
1-3-Lt1.save ,pool event,no Aiden.Bennet yes.Dylan boarding school.
1-4-LT1.save.Good wife route.
These saves are at the end of update 0.095
also here is an up to date character directory.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Does the update only do this one day? I'm happy either way as at least it's a complete day, but am curious if there's more since the update has so many renders...
The next update is the second half of Day 11. Day 12 will be the next day but it will be split into 3 updates for the morning, afternoon, and night events. Waiting for that whole day to be complete could be anything from 6 months to a year, and there are still 18 more planned days after that one.

Reactions: james lovell

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
1-1-LT1.save.1st job,solo bikini event,self defence yes,Bennet,Aiden,.filthy route.
1-2-LT1.save,2nd job,dual bikini event,Bennet,Aiden,no self defence.Filthy route
1-3-Lt1.save ,pool event,no Aiden,Bennet yes.
These saves will be so helpful. Thanks a lot man and I'd suggest instead of saying "1st job" and "2nd job", replace them with the job names.

Reactions: Old Dog

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
1-1-LT1.save.1st job,solo bikini event,self defence yes,Bennet,Aiden,.filthy route.
1-2-LT1.save,2nd job,dual bikini event,Bennet,Aiden,no self defence.Filthy route
1-3-Lt1.save ,pool event,no Aiden,Bennet yes.
Thanks!

Reactions: Old Dog

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I wonder how much it will change Zac's story if you send Dylan away?I know it kills off my precious but will it also kill off Zac as well?
I totally forgot Zac. I wished there was more to that tanning salon scene, it ended too quick!

and who is that precious you talk about? Thought you hated Dylan!

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
The next update is the second half of Day 11. Day 12 will be the next day but it will be split into 3 updates for the morning, afternoon, and night events. Waiting for that whole day to be complete could be anything from 6 months to a year, and there are still 18 more planned days after that one.
Old dog

Please tell me this is incorrect. Otherwise I'm out and unfollow this nonsense

Reactions: Pizzapockets

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
3 updates? Up until now we get 2 updates for each day, why he extends it to 3?

18 more planned days means there's 18 years to go till we complete the whole game! That is scary!

Reactions: adsl2009

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old dog

Please tell me this is incorrect. Otherwise I'm out and unfollow this nonsense
The next update is the second half of Day 11 is true.
As for the rest I would and see what L&P says once the update is released.
Bacchus could be right though but I would wait and see.

Oct 20, 2019
Well thats rough waiting half a year to get lesbian content.. I get that there are some that very much enjoy it, but for those of us who dont - its a dead update again I guess..
Then again..What did I expect from the creator ))
I'm one of those people, so.... Since it's the biggest reason I'm playing the game, I'm sure my enjoyment will make up for your lack of one. :D :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
3 updates? Up until now we get 2 updates for each day, why he extends it to 3?

18 more planned days means there's 18 years to go till we complete the whole game! That is scary!
Because they asked their patrons if they would prefer this and they said 'yes' because it might lead to more frequent updates. But, if each update takes as long as this one, then it could be a year or more for Day 12 to be completed.

There will be fewer events in each update than there has been in the half day updates, but if the 4 morning events balloon to over 1000 renders in total, that will take at least 4 months if not more. If however each part of the day is more like the first half of day 11, which was just 515 renders, it could take as little as 2 months as that's how long it took for that update to be done.

It really all depends on whether or not L&P will heed the call to adopt a "less is more" approach going forward.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes