bacavix

Jul 15, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\GOG Games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\GOG Games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 12 14:53:46 2020

I got error yhat looks like im missing a part of game. Someone got fix of this? I stuck on it..
Put depack file in your game folder\game and start the game with the .exe
It takes few minutes and will create a unpacked folder. When the game start, close it.
Delete depack.rpy depack.rpyc and archive.rpa from the game folder\game
Put all archives from the unpacked\game into game folder\game.
Then replace the file script4.rpy with this file and start the game

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
There’s something very strange happening gives the impression that L&P is trying to turn Dylan into a second MC, He add the Dylan / Ellie story (which at the moment seems to be exclusive to the two of them) during the yoga event by choosing the option seeing it from Dylan's point of view, Marie and Patricia focus exclusively on him and Sophia goes unnoticed (besides, she doesn't earn any points) I never thought I would see Dylan take girls away from Sophia Surprise Surprise

• Love
Reactions: codex35

David9sk

May 17, 2020
just to understand at the end of the last day, should I choose the route between the boy and his mom or daughters?

Yuri_Killer

Oct 2, 2018
this game reminds me of the kojima game (Death Stranding) and beautiful, but it is so boring and still that it makes my grandmother's life exciting compared to these games. The good thing is that AWM is two in one, it is a game and remedy for insomnia at the same time.

Reactions: arl2017xxx

Angmir

May 29, 2017
There’s something very strange happening gives the impression that L&P is trying to turn Dylan into a second MC, He add the Dylan / Ellie story (which at the moment seems to be exclusive to the two of them) during the yoga event by choosing the option seeing it from Dylan's point of view, Marie and Patricia focus exclusively on him and Sophia goes unnoticed (besides, she doesn't earn any points) I never thought I would see Dylan take girls away from Sophia Surprise Surprise
This is great.

My dream is "dark Dylan" route.
Where Dylan turns nasty sexual manipulator and fucks all the girls, coercing them, tricking them, making them his cumdumpsters and once obedient using them to get more girls ;-)

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "codex35, gönderi: 4178173, üye: 1154017"]
etiket hatası için
[/ ALINTI]

How can we use this.

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
I did a calculation to estimate when the game will be finished. Currently we are done with event day 18 which is playable day 11

My calculation
total playable days left = 19
each update requirement = 5 months
total updates until game end = 38
total years required = (38 x 5 )/ 12 = 15.83 years

Those 15 years will be used to do the below ( according to his patreon )
A. scenes creation
B. rendering
C. Art with photoshop
D. Programming and translation

A & B took up 85% of his time. C & D took the remaining 15%

But hey he might think years is way too long for making a game and might decide to speed things up
by
1. Increasing the team members in the project
2. Focus on the core characters and eliminate some of the branch stories.
3. Work full time instead of part time. ( not really sure )
4. Build a render ''farm''

L&P is kinda perfectionist according to himself. So doing 1. will probably eliminate D. That 7.5% ( i assumed it will take half of the 15%) time reduction.
Doing 2. 3. 4. might reduce 20% of A. B. C. so thats around 0.2 x 92.5% = 18.5% time reduction

Total time reduction = 7.5% + 18.5% = 26%

hence under best cause scenario we are looking at 74% x 15.83 = 11.71 years more before we see the final finished production of AWAM.

What you guys think of my analysis ? If you disagree give me a better estimate

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
I was hoping that sophia would be have sex with another man... . Maybe next time :-(

Gexter

Jul 12, 2017
Is it just me that think this is L&P best update? I am here from 0.60 and usually we have 1-2 great scenes per update but here we've got 3 very hot scenes. And I think he improved the renders too: the lighting here is very well done and the character models (Marie especially) is gorgeous. And I really like Julia, she is just so cute :sneaky:
Also it's adorable that almost everyone has a crush on Sophia. I didn't expect that about Julia, but hey aren't we all here love Sophia too ;)

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes