thauser

Sep 6, 2020
Mega
I fixed the file script4 grus
Thank you very much for trying to patch the script4 file for us.
unfortunately your fix does not work :(

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script4.rpy", line 9561, in <module>
NameError: name 'day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 12 18:03:37 2020

D

Deleted member 2584244

!ANY HELP!

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "D:\MEGA_Downloads\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\MEGA_Downloads\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.​

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
I have hopefully fixed both errors. Put the script4.py in the game folder.

For not hitting the "day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering" error you have to start from the POV decision before Yoga !

Edit: game folder = the folder called "game" below "A_Wife_And_Mother.exe"

Last edited:

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
This is assuming computing power and tools are same. Both scene creation and rendering can be cut down significantly once he invests big on upgrading processing power. Whether L&P wants to do that or milk money on Patreon is the actual question. L&P earning about 3-10K per month. Im sure he can/could have upgraded long time back.
Computer hardware costs have continued to decline for many years now so you can buy a decent rig without spending a fortune. The focus for more and more game developers seems to be do less work and make more money.

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
After conversation with Sam on the pool ( when he tell about his Wet dream ) Sophia that shower and go to super market for shoping... and I get Error :(

Code:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "G:\Games\ZIPPED ADULT GAMES\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "G:\Games\ZIPPED ADULT GAMES\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 12 17:25:56 2020
Any clue how to fix it ? Please

Reactions: Balder72

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I will die first by covid19 attack before I can play the end game. I dunno how many year this game will finish or complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoXseR

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Very weird, I played the previous update and now all of my settings have been chnaged and no Auto saves which I used, though there are some saves from last year. So strange!

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I am not sure what to write because all I have this update was awesome. Maybe because I had no expectations or maybe because it was very good.
First of all, Alyssa and Antonio scene was the best in the game until on the other pass I found out about the scene at the pool with Elie and Julia.
Secondary, yoga scene was actually not bad but somehow felt second weakest in the update(first weakest is Liam's sex scene), however, playing as Dylan in yoga class can change what happens in the scene independent from what happens during Sophia's poit of view.
Thirdly, thinks I disliked most of all is gaining good wife points for having sex with Liam and loosing filth points at the same time. Having only sexy interactions with women, yet this is more of I want Sophia to get more intimate with other male characters than unpleasant or disliked part of the update.
Finally, I want to breaflly address the length and development time of this update. With regarding of time spent in the update I was satisfied with length of the update and wish all his updates was this large. Regarding development time I think five months were a little too slow for this amount. We all know about a few developers who can do better at this this schedule and some that will do worse. Of course not all developers are equal in their skill and speed and as it happens L&P is very skilful but slow and meticulous. I hope he can really create this amount in 3-4 months.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes