Britt Runa

Sep 1, 2020
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of v.100.
The file size of my unofficial 1080p version is close to the official so yayyy.

Proof below-->

Before and After

Proof.jpg

Proof1.jpg

Please feel free to let me know if you find any errors or artifacts on my part. I'll try my best to fix it:)(y)

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files. You are the best !

Here are the links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM [v0.100] :)

Win/Linux version -------------------------------------->

-------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of scaling images and videos the following content has been scaled and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Eventhough I take into consideration adjusting the file size, chroma, depth, noise, blur and sharpness between the original and final content most of the time, other important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may or may not lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the offical release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may be disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Support the artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Britt

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to convert the entire game into 1080p due boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yes, I did convert all of the around 8,270 renders give or take starting all the way from the flight scene to the end of the version .100. The file size of my 1080p version is close to the original 720p so yayyy.

Oh, and here is proof of my 1080p conversion below,

Before and After

View attachment 839181

I had to choose between and settle on a paticular conversion algorithm for the renders to look passable across various different screen sizes and resolutions because the original 720p renders were sort of smooth and blurry and I didn't want the 1080p end product to have artifacts during conversion so, here you go I did my best lol :giggle:.

I hope there aren't any errors in the game eventhough I've included the latest version .100 fix to my 1080p version so it should theoretically work hahah.

Here are three download links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM although the dropmefiles is a temporary link with 13 days lefts.

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files to MEGA and Pixeldrain. You are the best !

Mega

Thank you for stopping by. Hope ya'll enjoy !

Take care and stay safe !

Britt
Really nice job well done and thanks you for sharing

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
L&P is guy who looks to telegraph everthing:
View attachment 839105
View attachment 839106
:ROFLMAO:
Questions? And you know I'm well :giggle: you know . When Dylan gets into Aunt Patricia car his thoughts is as follows POV . Dylan ( But today I looked at her Aunty from a different angle for the first time. Including sexual Feelings ! I can't believe that I really imagined how my dick would fit and feel in her pussy! That's so sick!!! But damn she looked so freaking ' hot in that yoga pants! And didn't even wear a panty underneath so you could clearly see her pussy lips through the fabric! And Mom looked freaking' hot too! They must be the hottest pair of siblings:sneaky:;) in the world! I know it's wrong but after all I'm still a man and so weak! I mean which son or nephew wouldn't have similar thoughts sometimes if they'd got such a hot mother and aunt ? I wonder... What it'd be like to have a threesome with them. ) Then Dylan get a boner again of these lewd thoughts. So saying that hopefully will happen :unsure::love:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to convert the entire game into 1080p due boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yes, I did convert all of the around 8,270 renders give or take starting all the way from the flight scene to the end of the version .100. The file size of my 1080p version is close to the original 720p so yayyy.

Before and After

View attachment 839181

I had to choose between and settle on a paticular conversion algorithm for the renders to look passable across various different screen sizes and resolutions because the original 720p renders were sort of smooth and blurry and I didn't want the 1080p end product to have artifacts during conversion so, here you go I did my best lol :giggle:.

I hope there aren't any errors in the game eventhough I've included the latest version .100 fix to my 1080p version so it should theoretically work hahah.

Here are three download links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM although the dropmefiles is a temporary link with 13 days left.

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files to MEGA and Pixeldrain. You are the best !

Mega

Britt
Upscaling and removing blur isn't a simple click job...impressive stuff. Well done.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Hii ya'll !!

Before and After

View attachment 839181

Here are three download links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM although the dropmefiles is a temporary link with 13 days left.

Mega

Britt
Wow. That's great!

At least now I won't need these goddam glasses anymore.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Could the museum boys be having some fun with Sophia?They do return on Playable day 14.
I see this event as maybe foreplay than actual full sex,like Tyler/Sophia at the club.
All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero.
Patricia will be along, so she'll definitely push Sophia beyond her boundaries.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
It seems Patricia likes an audience when she touches her sister.
I don't think she really had an audience. She does tend to be risky doing suggestive things in front of others, but most likely at the time everyone else was into their stretches and not watching them....except maybe Dylan the little pervert.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think she really had an audience. She does tend to be risky doing suggestive things in front of others, but most likely at the time everyone else was into their stretches and not watching them....except maybe Dylan the little pervert.
She certainly did at the nightclub

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
People. I have a bug that says script error. Sophie back car scene day 18 cannot be found. Does anyone know what can be causing the bug? Don't let me advance in the game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well that was different. She and Sophia lost a bet and the other guys were egging them on. Also at a nightclub most people want to be noticed so they tend to dress to the nines and act provocatively.
Was it though? Patricia really does seem to be in a class of her own. There's also the example of feeling Sophia up in front of the hobos at the park when they go jogging.

Reactions: afterlights

pamod

Aug 24, 2018
I'm getting this error on the game i can't play what i do for this to fix

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\New folder\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\New folder\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
On the post you downloaded the game itself, look under Other downloads, click FIX, get it and then extract it to the game folder of your AWAM folder.

FYI you're not alone with that bug. Too many others have had it too.

Aug 27, 2020
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to convert the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yes, I did convert all of the give or take around 8,270 renders starting all the way from the flight scene to the end of the version .100. The file size of my 1080p version is close to the original 720p version so yayyy.

Oh, and here is proof of my 720 to 1080p conversion below,

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

I had to choose between and settle on a paticular conversion algorithm for the renders to look passable across various different screen sizes and resolutions because the original 720p renders were sort of smooth and blurry and I didn't want the 1080p end product to have too many artifacts during conversion so, here you go I did my best lol :giggle:.

Mega

Britt
What about Android version bro ?

Reactions: DREWSKY+

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
I'm getting this error on the game i can't play what i do for this to fix

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\New folder\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\New folder\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
Yes, I also faced the same issue. Do what Silvenight1 stated above. It will fix the issue.

Cheers.

Reactions: Silvenight1

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to convert the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yes, I did convert all of the give or take around 8,270 renders starting all the way from the flight scene to the end of the version .100. The file size of my 1080p version is close to the original 720p version so yayyy.

Oh, and here is proof of my 720 to 1080p conversion below,

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

I had to choose between and settle on a paticular conversion algorithm for the renders to look passable across various different screen sizes and resolutions because the original 720p renders were sort of smooth and blurry and I didn't want the 1080p end product to have too many artifacts during conversion so, here you go I did my best lol :giggle:.

Mega

Britt
lately the work of the fans is better than that of the dev :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

in full screen the difference is remarkable, great job

this shows that moving to 1080p is not that difficult for the dev; you should see how long it takes to render directly in 1080p

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 486 Votes