• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
on day 18 i keep getting this

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\cover\Desktop\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\cover\Desktop\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
If you play the Alyssa event, it turns it's not actually a lesbian event, much like the Yoga event isn't if you play Dylan's POV. The Alyssa event is more about getting Filthy points for the straight route (and meeting Alyssa's boyfriend), while the Ellie/Julie event is more about the Lesbian Temptation route.

What I'm finding curious, is that the more I look into it, the more it looks like Marie might change her sexuality depending on which path you're on. On the Filthy/straight path, you can set her up with Dylan, whereas on the LT path, she certainly doesn't seem to mind Sophia staring at her and some accidental touching.

What is this "still have Nathalie and Vicky"? Are you playing the GW route?
The adorable housekeeper and fitness trainer. Seeing how this game is driven by fans, and not the creator, I'm pretty sure one of them will get dumped and lost over the years. Unless they take back control and write THEIR OWN story and not the story demanded by fans.

I've already tried most routes of the new release, so no need to explain what's going on. Even if I'm only for the homosexual stuff. I'd gladly throw Dylan at Sam as well, but that will never happen.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I didn't say he couldn't have rigged Sophia's winning streak. Perhaps he did. I was asking for the evidence. Like how I provided screencaps of Julia's almost converting the Parker women to lesbianism for example (at least on the LT route).

AWAM isn't real life either, so it's entirely possible that like a James Bond film, it just suited the plot for Sophia to have a winning streak. Possibly to juxtapose against Liam's inability to quit while he's ahead.
There was a professional footballer, a boyhood hero of mine, who had a boutique in a city centre. He would sometimes sit upstairs & monitor who came in, which happened to be mainly young women. When he saw one that he particularly fancied, he'd come downstairs, introduce himself & see what developed. (I think he had a bed upstairs but no matter). That scenario was on my mind when Don Morello appeared at Sophia's table. So, no direct evidence but a possibility.

Reactions: Bane71 and Ajavrick

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The "Twist" was revealed only on the boarding school route so has L&P only had to change the boarding school route?
So the other routes still contain the tasks and Sophia has no idea about the deal made between Aiden/Dylan for now.
Or was the "Twist to be revealed on the"confortable solution on day 20 playable day 13?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The adorable housekeeper and fitness trainer. Seeing how this game is driven by fans, and not the creator, I'm pretty sure one of them will get dumped and lost over the years. Unless they take back control and write THEIR OWN story and not the story demanded by fans.

I've already tried most routes of the new release, so no need to explain what's going on. Even if I'm only for the homosexual stuff. I'd gladly throw Dylan at Sam as well, but that will never happen.
Oh I know who Nathalie and Vicky are. I'm the one that wrote the Lesbian walkthrough that can be found on the OP. I've even done fan art with Nathalie, being the one to discover her DAZ assets. Haven't seen enough of Vicky to be able to pick hers out though. I was just wondering whether you were playing the GW/Lesbian route or the Filthy/Lesbian route. Or both like I do.

I've had numerous requests now to make a mod to be able to play both Alyssa and Ellie/Julie requests, so it is something I'm slowly working on, if you really want to be able to play it. Just PM me if you're interested.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
A Wife and Mother [v0.150] [Lust & Passion]
******** SPANISH TRANSLATION ********

Hi friends, here is the Spanish translation of this good game. It is a 100% manual translation.
Again, as in all my posts, I make special mention to the creator of the game for his work and dedication.
Greetings.
Darax

Hola Amigos, aquí os dejo la traducción al español de este buen juego. Es una traducción 100% manual.
Nuevamente y como en todos mis post, hago mención especial al creador del juego por su trabajo y dedicación.
Un saludo.
Darax
;)

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
View attachment 854294

I feel weird getting hung-up and moopy about this, haven't played the game in 1-2 years, but I do agonize the fact that this means that Alyssa's and Ellie's/Patricia's paths can't be combined and/or followed thru in the same playthru. Sucks to be me, I guess we still have Nathalie and Vicky. Hopefully. Still, I really wonder why two lesbian paths had to be forked like this... Couldn't they just throw in Sam/Dylan here or something...

Not much to be done about it I guess. Here's to another year of waiting for stuff to happen.
Never say never... But it looks unlikely this way, indeed...

Dec 13, 2019
let's hope to see some action in the next update... i mean REAL one, of corse. if at the starting of the game sofia is a woman full of prejudices does it means she need to keep those in her pocket untill the end of the vn? i find this really silly, really against the spirit of the vn itself... at a certin point of the history she must get rid of those prejudices if the player chooses that way, otherwise this vn would really miss its goal. as usual, just my thoughts dudes, nothing more...

D

Deleted member 2479505

Does this game have animated sex scenes??
Another silly question does it feel weird playing an woman roll??thats the main reason I haven't given a try to it..

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Does this game have animated sex scenes??
Another silly question does it feel weird playing an woman roll??thats the main reason I haven't given a try to it..
Animations are brief & there aren't many. Personally, I don't feel that the game lacks anything because of this, unless animations are important to you. As for playing as a woman, (& speaking as a man), it's more a case of being an observer of the MC & her world, rather than being inside her head at all times. It has never felt weird, to me anyway.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes