Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I was currently doing for the first time the Yoga part and, well, the Dylan POV was typical we males POV, while fun, it wasn´t necessary, but better there than not at all, at least you can try. But Sophia POV is where the jouce is at, as it´s suppose to be. Great part that one, specially Patricia´s comment about who left spill shower gell on the floor . Looking forward to the Horses stuff

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I'm afraid you're falling into the paradigm "he said - she said". From our perspective (but not everyone's, mine included) L&P is a lazy, sluggish german fuck, who's not working 24/7, deliberately delaying the updates every single time, while sipping beer and eating sausages. I already joked about this topic sometime ago and not everyone got the irony.

The best comparison with the AWAM would me Milfy City. ICSTOR put his junk on the fan base long time ago and though he's working on something else as well as M City, the game recieved no updates for more than a year(!). Can you imagine how much crap people would throw on the fan if something similar happened to AWAM? You'd see riots, mob with pitchforks demanding L&P's head.

It may seem to us that he's stalling it on purpose but he's working at his full power alone, unlike other dev teams. Help with translation from side sources doesn't have a huge impact on the development process. He's a stubborn dude and has no intention to share his income with anyone, that's an unfortunate fact for us as whose, who wishes the updates being released more or less on a regular basis.
I'd never stereotype anyone by nationality, (because of my excessive political correctness?.....see earlier posts) but I wiil say that German sausages are the best in the world & the beer's very good! I don't think L&P is necessarily lazy, rather he's found a strategy combining slow pace storylines, slower pace updates, stacks of (unfulfilled) potential, interesting characters, high quality renders & something which in my neck of the woods is called "cock teasing." Then he does just enough to maintain support in what is still, despite everything, a fairly stable market (by 2020 standards) & does it so well that we're all still here. This has sometimes led me to think of what could be done to speed things up, even if only slightly. I thought of becoming a patron but I already have a couple of artists I support & I prefer to spend cash where a steadier output is forthcoming. Then again, what possible influence can one patron have, even while being aware that there are several other good reasons to sign up?

I think the only way the situation could change would be a severe decline in numbers of paying patrons & this is unlikely, nor is it desirable because it could spell the end of the game if the Dev decided he'd had enough. So we have to develop extra patience, check the fan art, read the fan stories & hope for the best while cultivating a liking for various shades of blue, which luckily for me, is my favourite colour.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
:unsure: it's very interesting if you go to the route of not inviting Emma to go shopping and it's only Sophia and Ellie . And in the dressing room you see a special moment . So there no Emma !! Now when Sophia couldn't find her car keys Sam help her but at the end she went shopping by herself so no Sam . Now that L&P change the twist about Dylan confession is out so it's going to be very interesting :sneaky:
So you really have to play the game the way you want to see what happens and it's really getting interesting . And like always patience is a venture . So you All know what I am routeing for remembering All in the family . And now I'm waiting for the face plam

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
Maybe because Dylan will be in the next update? There are two Dylan events for each Ellie event. I'm not saying anything against Dylan, but have to have the conscience to complain about Ellie:D And the main character is Sophia, not Dylan or Ellie.
Moreover, these are completely different incest storylines.
But I like Dylan noughtyness with Sophia not with elle

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Well as far as I'm aware (since I don't play the Dylan route), choosing to send Dylan to boarding school locks out Sophia/Dylan, so for those on the Dylan route there really is no point. Much like setting Emma up with Dylan.

To my knowledge the point of the chicken fight scene is the planned Dylan/Amber path
Yeah - definitely one where it was worth saving an alternate version separate from main saves. Or though at this rate we might end up with 4 or 5 different sets of save games for the 4 or 5 different routes.

I wonder if the Dylan/Amber route will be mutually exclusive from the Sophia/Ellie and/or Sophia/Alyssa routes.....

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah - definitely one where it was worth saving an alternate version separate from main saves. Or though at this rate we might end up with 4 or 5 different sets of save games for the 4 or 5 different routes.

I wonder if the Dylan/Amber route will be mutually exclusive from the Sophia/Ellie and/or Sophia/Alyssa routes.....
I think the pov of Sophia should be always 100%, unless an easter egg like the Yoga one, where for fun you could see Dylan´s Pov. But Sophia is the main and things should always be looked under her eyes and perspectives.
As for the Ellie vs Alyssa, well, you already had the hard choice of going to the pool with the girls or going out with Alyssa. So, a choice between them is already starting to get made. It breaks my heart, hehe, i think Alyssa besides Sophia is the most stunning girl in the game. Still the scene Ellie and Julia are an work of art. Very though choice

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Choosing the boarding school route locks out Alyssa (since I'm not on the Dylan route this is what happens for me), but that's it as far as I know, besides choosing Ellie locking out Alyssa as well.

But to my knowledge there are no issues with Sophia/Ellie and Dylan/Amber. I've even joked about Julia and Dylan switching houses for just such a scenario, with Neil getting kicked out for going apeshit when Jules comes out.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
OMFG, even when I said the developer doesn't has to follow suit and release frequent updates, you are still assuming that I am whining. Dude I have no complaints with the game or the dev, I only agreed to someone else's comment that yeah other Devs are making frequent updates, that absolutely doesn't mean I am complaining against AWAM.
And no, what I said is not criticism, but yes there are people like you who can't digest criticism or anything which remotely resembles criticism.
No criticisms just whining about updates. Learn the difference :WeSmart:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes