Oct 28, 2017
Getting a script error *could not find label "day18_Back_home_kitchen"* regardless which save i use.
Any hints?

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Page One. Opening post, under Other click FIX, download and extract into games folder of AWAM folder. Then it will be fixed.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Dylan set up the tasks and asked Aiden for help and Dylan only mentioned two tasks and Aiden added the extra 10 tasks.
Now Sophia knows what Aiden and Dylan have done so she has the option to do nothing for either Aiden or Dylan concerning the tasks.This all could depends on how L&P has changed the twist because in the end there was no blackmail.
Still am not seeing when this came to light. I'm doing Dylan and Ella corruption as well as Aiden submission routes and dont remember seeing this.

So you're saying Aiden has task #3 coming up and Sophia - is aware she doesnt have to do them - may willingly choose to do them out of her own depravity? Sounds great :D

Next task is next update iirc??

Stud69069

Sep 18, 2020
I love this game to be honest , it has a good story and it lets you choose your own path. not much sex stuff but the story is engaging not like other games you can fuck everyone at the end and YES i did play other games and i would say it has better graphics then most of them , not over sized boobs and stuff

Reactions: rolli and 50996

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Still am not seeing when this came to light. I'm doing Dylan and Ella corruption as well as Aiden submission routes and dont remember seeing this.

So you're saying Aiden has task #3 coming up and Sophia - is aware she doesnt have to do them - may willingly choose to do them out of her own depravity? Sounds great :D

You need to send Dylan away for this to happen

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

No-one is saying anything like this at all. Task #3 is coming up for those on the Aiden route, but on that route, Sophia is oblivious as to who instigated the blackmail, whether it was Aiden or Dylan. So no, Sophia can not willingly choose to do the tasks "out of her own depravity". And no, next update is Ellie, Vicky and Liam or Morello. Task #3 is the update after that, so at least 4 months away

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
No-one is saying anything like this at all. Task #3 is coming up for those on the Aiden route, but on that route, Sophia is oblivious as to who instigated the blackmail, whether it was Aiden or Dylan. So no, Sophia can not willingly choose to do the tasks "out of her own depravity". And no, next update is Ellie, Vicky and Liam or Morello. Task #3 is the update after that, so at least 4 months away
My understanding is the Dylan instigating the blackmail with Aiden has been changed due to negative feedback, she could willingly do the tasks though out of her own depravity, certainly not right now but it could develop into her enjoying them.

Also if the next task is 2 updates away it would be more like 8 months before we see it, generally been at least 4 months between updates. Which kinda sucks, wish L&P add a task to each update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My understanding is the Dylan instigating the blackmail with Aiden has been changed due to negative feedback, she could willingly do the tasks though out of her own depravity, certainly not right now but it could develop into her enjoying them.

Also if the next task is 2 updates away it would be more like 8 months before we see it, generally been at least 4 months between updates. Which kinda sucks, wish L&P add a task to each update.
Who instigates the blackmail is beside the point - you don't get the conversation about it with Dylan anyway if Sophia is doing Aiden's tasks. And as for willingly doing the tasks, where is there any evidence she is starting to like Aiden enough for anything close to that?

Reactions: Silvenight1
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes