TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
people has right to ask when it will be released. all this site is about release dates and download. it's not like an insult. don't understand why such a question could bother you and push you to react to it.
>Deletes X comments of people asking when the game is out.
>Asks people to stop doing it since when there's info it will be posted.
"I don't know why you did that."
>Ok.

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
I have a big request. Please help. Today I received a Mastercard card and I want to become a patron on patreone. Card number, month and year is understandable. And then write in - security code? and postal code?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Security code is the number on the back of the card, usually the last 3 numbers, sitting in the strip where you sign your name. Postal code is the postal code of your address where the card is registered.

Reactions: dima1986

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I have a big request. Please help. Today I received a Mastercard card and I want to become a patron on patreone. Card number, month and year is understandable. And then write in - security code? and postal code?
Only you and your bank know that code. Contact them.

moriks

May 31, 2017
Security code is the number on the back of the card, usually the last 3 numbers, sitting in the strip where you sign your name. Postal code is the postal code of your address where the card is registered.
It's the 3 number on the back of the card, next to where you are supposed to sign it :)

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
No it's not the Secure code is used as extra safety for Online Shopping and it is not visible on the card.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No site would ask for the pin code. It is the 3-digit code next to the signature.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Next, people will be talking about those emails from the wife of an imprisoned South African who will give you money to free him...

kira123

May 27, 2017
Almost 1 day and nobody shares it yet. Looks like the end of f95zone.... JK

try that guess. The mc looks like Sophie when she were young

Reactions: lockerxx
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes