Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There is a small heart in the top right corner. If you click on it it opens a phone with the points detailed.
Good to know. I missed that. I would make it bigger and not so transparent for sure cuz people are blind (like me). In that case it's fine. It could be improved visually I suppose but it's just fine. In that case I have nothing to be picky for anymore. Great game.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Checked that. Looks great. Only concern I have right now is that in a 2 builders scenes there is no background. It's kinda off when compared to the rest of the game. But that's it. It's flawless. Dev is just insane skill-wise if he could create it so fast. I would add some status window to check our points or maybe even whole UI but game looks just better that way (tho I liked RPGM version). Can't see a way for this game not to achieve success with regular updates. Definitely worth playing and supporting
I probably will include a background later for the parts and actually there is a status window. Look upper right there is a heart symbol. Click on it and you'll see all the stats!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I probably will include a background later for the parts and actually there is a status window. Look upper right there is a heart symbol. Click on it and you'll see all the stats!
Yeah, I've missed that. Good job regardless of everything. Great to see such a smooth transition. Keep it up

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I suppose he meant the size of the game. It's huge thx to the number of renders. These are probably in standard PNG format like most of the games have. At this point it's just a minor issue that can be fairly easy fixed with changing PNG to JPG (like 90% smaller size without quality loss). PNG at this point isn't a problem at all. There are still much bigger games out there

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I feel like it will be way better for the game to continue on Ren'py. With multiple choice games RPGM is probably not the way to go. One of my favorite games RN that has a lot of choices/routes is "Good Girl Gone Bad", if that games was made in RPGM I'd probably drop it after 1 playthrough because the engine doesn't really allow you to skip through content. That's just my opinion tho.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
I like ren'py because you can save mid choices, you can know which latest save you made, you can skip the text, no need to hear that annoying rpgm music, you can set the text speed, its easy to use with mouse and use other hand to fap.

Reactions: BliXer

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
It's time to play the game a second time. I'm pleasantly surprised, the port on Renpy was fast and it's released on time. Good job dev. Now, I hope it will continue like this.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
deb should work on uniq HUD for this gem, like in DMD for example
actually I don't need such a HUD for this game and I also don't like too many symbols on screen cause they are distracting from the game as itself. I got a stats menu where you can see the day and the relation points (on upper right is a heart symbol). I will upload a corrected version soon (in few hours) with a bigger stats symbol cause it seems that many just can't see it. I will also exchange the mover scene with the black background.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes