fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I don't want to shock you but his final goal is
$12,000 per month

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If this high goal is really achieved someday:
I'll interrupt my studies completely to devote all my time to my passion of (adult) game development!
Furthermore I'll get a second PC just for rendering, and also maybe hire someone to help me out!
Right now he got this

$3,882 of $4,000 per month

I see a greater interest in my game!
So I'll try to find more time to develop it!

I'LL TRY TO FIND MORE TIME TO DEVELOP IT. THAT GUY WOULD MAKE 48K/YEAR AND HE WOULD FIND TIME TO DEVELOP IT. Seriously this guy is absolutely disconnected from reality. This kind of shit is the reason i was so apprehensive to support anything on patreon.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
pc dl links all useless, workupload or torrent please

mega has file size problem, filecdn is popup nitemare, filesupload is fuck slo, nopy link is broken, excellent work uploader ))

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
She was looking into back mirror ... you look into mirror you get ... mirror image - you know ;]
Isn't that the reflection of the driver mirror?Yeah it is.
Yeah, i guess.. Thanks for the correction. I was happy to find a mistake of his render since he is perfectionist and all but i think, he is not making any mistake, huh? :p

B

BigWamanHunter

WTF?! Per month? Old post I know, but I only now saw this. Is that true? I work in tech, have managerial responsibilities and needed a LOT of years to get where I am now - and barely get close to that. Someone could please beat that kid with the reality stick? Seriously, ppl these days... I can't even.
I believe twas discussed at length before, you are about a 100 pages late.

Apparently, destitute peasants earn 4k$/month in Germany :angel:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017

lol, yeah I know. I just saw it before and it kicked my grumpy-old-man-outrage into gear ;-) And just for completeness sake: A fully trained Nurse with extra creds gets less than 2k after taxes in Germany, just sayin' ;-D

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Jansen

May 8, 2017
The game is bugged. I cannot get to execute the Revenge part. For that we have to refuse to Drink and when you refuse the game bugs out. Has anyone managed to get to the Revenge part then please share save file. Much Appreciated.

nsj

May 18, 2018

Even so it might be a good thing to re-thread sometimes anyways. Especially when someone is making so much money and is still growing. And is claiming he needs 12k to do this full time. And that investing for this is a mistake.

His hobby is already making more than the average annual salary of germany. But he can be the next 10k patreon guy that does not deliver, I guess.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I'll release a post soon with a little preview of the next 3 playable days and what to expect. And that the kids would have been out of the house could make the "football event" and the "Neighbor sex event" possible at all;) In advance: the next playable day will be almost a complete "Ellie/Dylan day"
Let's hope he will post something like this, that we get for PL.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Even so it might be a good thing to re-thread sometimes anyways. Especially when someone is making so much money and is still growing. And is claiming he needs 12k to do this full time. And that investing for this is a mistake.

His hobby is already making more than the average annual salary of germany. But he can be the next 10k patreon guy that does not deliver, I guess.
Milking his patrons can only last 5, maybe 10, years so he has to make a lot to justify quitting a real job, where he can build a career with health/retirement benefits.

Unless he can turn this hobby into a business that can generate a cash flow over several decades, it's not reasonable to ask someone to do this full time.

I'm guessing the next update will be scheduled for release before Christmas.... so expecting it sometime in January. :evilsmile:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Milking his patrons can only last 5, maybe 10, years so he has to make a lot to justify quitting a real job, where he can build a career with health/retirement benefits.

Unless he can turn this hobby into a business that can generate a cash flow over several decades, it's not reasonable to ask someone to do this full time.
We have a game that don't have an update from 2 years and still is making 6000$.

roro

May 29, 2017
You need some maths lessons:) 47/70 is not 7/10
But anyway you know that been the best update since day 3 doesn't say much because in previous 3 we have almost nothing on the naughty side.Especialy for you because the good events are only for lesbians path-the bath with Ellie,teasing in park with Patricia,the changeroom with Ellie and Emma.
I expect much more from 0.070.And please next animation be with Sophia.If you don't have plans for her don't even waste time to make an animation.

The neighbors,father and mother of Sam and Julia.
47/70 is a bit more than 0.67, so 7/10 is a good estimation, but enough with the math...

Havent played the game since 0.04, but planning to do it tomorrow evening. Reading here I have no expectations for anything too lewd, but for now (and for the next five updates) I'm ok with it. Don't get me wrong, I would reallly like to see Sophia riding willingly everyone on San-alejo, but I respect the dev's vission and I have faith in him. This faith makes me believe that at the right time, this game will fulfill the promise we all saw in 0.01...

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So what's the update response? Freebooters crying and bitching over past twenty or so pages like usual while patrons that want to support the development and not just buy the next update happily continue to do so?:)

Reactions: Dilettante

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So what's the update response? Freebooters crying and bitching over past twenty or so pages like usual while patrons that want to support the development and not just buy the next update happily continue to do so?:)
Not realy,I am patron too but I can say that the update is only OK and only because we know that we won't get anything significent.But that is 4 updates in a row,so I expect something much more than empty promises for next 4 updates.

Reactions: Kond
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes