stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
So, basically, there is always a percentage of leechers in every game... that's good to know.
It's mostly failed payments actually. Also many people cancel their pledges in the last moment, thinking that they will be cut from the content if they do it, say in the middle of the month. Most projects have charge upfront activated anyways.

Reactions: Viatovic

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Are you planning on mentioning cum/pregnancy/birth control related stuff in your scenes or are you going to make "dry finish"* scenes? I'm not asking for completly catering to us pregnancy/impregnation fans but it would be nice and logical to include it to some extend. Hell even lines like "bla bla i'm on the pill" is enough. On a sidenote.. why are there so few games with "used condom play" content? :D

* With "dry finish" i mean Sex with no mess, man finishing inside the woman but nothing is shown visually or mentioned in the conversation after (no short toilet break for the woman after having fun, mess in panties when not at home) etc.
Let yourself be surprised;), but generally I'm creating this game with a very high focus on realism and art, with the highest attention to details, so if there will be something like that then it will be as realistic and perfect looking as possible including everything visible!

Last edited:

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Women are still taking the pill? I mean, if it's still the norm in your countries.
Here in Spain, more often than not, they use implants or IUDs. (My sister uses the first one and my mother the latter one).
Being that our female MC is a high class citizen, one would think that she would use one of those methods.
That or she isn't using anything because she still thinks of herself as a faithful wife and her husband has had a vasectomy.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Women are still taking the pill? I mean, if it's still the norm in your countries.
Here in Spain, more often than not, they use implants or IUDs. (My sister uses the first one and my mother the latter one).
Being that our female MC is a high class citizen, one would think that she would use one of those methods.
That or she isn't using anything because she still thinks of herself as a faithful wife and her husband has had a vasectomy.
As someone fond of the impregnation fetish the pill is much more beneficial for it on a narrative standpoint than implants and IUD. It's easier to "convince" a woman to just go off the pill than tell her to go do surgery to get impregnated you know? Also it's posible to temper with the pill.. not so much with implanted stuff.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Yup, and as someone pointed out, its easier for us/me to get off pill than getting surgery.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Yup, and as someone pointed out, its easier for us/me to get off pill than getting surgery.
Surgery? Man, you just need to schedule a visit with a ginecolgyst.
Of course, here in Spain we have free healthcare, it's easier to get all kinds of protection.

But the procedure itself? Just a simple visit.
In the case of the subdermic implant, it's just this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not invasive stuff.
Obviously, if you have a preggo fetish, it's more difficult to explain failures, there must be a will to get pregnant.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Surgery? Man, you just need to schedule a visit with a ginecolgyst.
Of course, here in Spain we have free healthcare, it's easier to get all kinds of protection.

But the procedure itself? Just a simple visit.
In the case of the subdermic implant, it's just this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not invasive stuff.
Obviously, if you have a preggo fetish, it's more difficult to explain failures, there must be a will to get pregnant.
Sorry, english isnt my first language so i didnt know what word to use there but yeah. It might just be my preference tho. I like the simplicity of being on pill.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Sorry, english isnt my first language so i didnt know what word to use there but yeah. It might just be my preference tho. I like the simplicity of being on pill.
Totally understable.
But the dev has been talking about realism, so I tried to talk about the other many options that a woman with resources has.
For example, not all the women can use the pill, it gets their hormones out of whack... or start putting weight...
In other cases, it helps them to stabilize their cycles...
So, yeah, each method has its pros and cons...

Reactions: Chel
D

Deleted member 62804

i love this game so.. When will it be updated in December?

Reactions: Chel

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I mean, if she's going to the beauty parlor, that usually means some kind of haircut.

B and C are so simple, so basic that she could do it at home.
A and D are things that you could only get there.

Reactions: SholBlerk and xןʞ

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I mean, if she's going to the beauty parlor, that usually means some kind of haircut.

B and C are so simple, so basic that she could do it at home.
A and D are things that you could only get there.
That's why I like B. I am a simple man:closedtongue:

Though after looking again C and D are quite nice too, totally not liking A. A just doesn't bring out her face like the other ones.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The split on C looks a little bald. Sometimes hair models don't fit properly and the haircap is slightly clipping with the head. A little adjustment will fix it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes