armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I say a good portion of covered nudity before going explicit is perfect to whet one's appetite. Desire needs to build up.:)
Sure thing but not after more than year and 10 updates later.If we don't see Sophia in full glory/meaning completely naked and showing pussy and ass/ in 2019,the accusations for milking will be not pointless.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I say a good portion of covered nudity before going explicit is perfect to whet one's appetite. Desire needs to build up.:)
You're right. I've said the same thing in this thread and others. Build up via things like teasing, developing individual motivations and sensible connections between the characters so when stuff does happen it feels like an actual payoff, are just as crucial to exciting content as the art and visuals are, if not more so.

But this dev has gotten it all wrong imo. Almost none of interactions are particularly enticing, most of the characters have attitudes and motivations that are just boring and/or annoying, and there's really almost nothing alluring about the protagonist's story or actions so far. You don't have to have her banging every dude she can from day 1 to create a titillating atmosphere, there are much better ways to do it, but this game is failing badly at that. And it's sooooooo slow.

It's def been recommended already, but Jessica O'neal's Hard News is a good example of how to execute build up in way that is both constructive and satisfying.

I'm still rooting for this game to get into a groove because i think it could be really good, but i feel like, so far, it's only been getting worse.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Cant wait to see if brother gets sister, soon...
Well i'm not into incest but if its gonna be i would like to see Dylan bang the brains out of Ellie more than him banging Sophia...
it's nice to have a day dream like that in this new year eve, but i think that will happen in the next 10 years from now. don't know if we still alive until that happen, but fuck with it that dev probably want to fuck our mind and money with their teasing stuff but i have JHON and good girl gone bad so i dont have optimism as you do with this teasing game

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
it's nice to have a day dream like that in this new year eve, but i think that will happen in the next 10 years from now. don't know if we still alive until that happen, but fuck with it that dev probably want to fuck our mind and money with their teasing stuff but i have JHON and good girl gone bad so i dont have optimism as you do with this teasing game
Whoa who says i have optimism about this game, far from it, i mean we only gonna see her fuck someone else beside her husband only at the very end of the game so good luck to those who have the patience, yeah JOHN it's good stuff, but i have the feeling that there too the dev is starting to go with the handbrake on, as for good girl gone bad luckily for me i only discovered the game a few weeks ago and man it's nice when you find a game almost finished:)

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
So I cant see if anyone answered but how did Sofia and her sister get revenge on the molesters.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Whoa who says i have optimism about this game, far from it, i mean we only gonna see her fuck someone else beside her husband only at the very end of the game so good luck to those who have the patience, yeah JOHN it's good stuff, but i have the feeling that there too the dev is starting to go with the handbrake on, as for good girl gone bad luckily for me i only discovered the game a few weeks ago and man it's nice when you find a game almost finished:)
yeah maybe you should play lily of the valley too and compare that with this game, and yeah lily of the valley have multiple branch story and we can choose what she will become

Reactions: ferais

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
too much cock teasing. if next update finally have sex. what it is day 15 no sex? i can't go a day without 2 faps miniium.
Yeah it's a shame, the internet got only this one ren'py game to help you jerk off ;) Maybe it's a good idea to share pr0n on the internet? ^^

This game is a tease par excellence but there are so many, many alternatives to play meanwhile, I really enjoy getting perfectly teased by this game!

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
too much cock teasing. if next update finally have sex. what it is day 15 no sex? i can't go a day without 2 faps miniium.
:ROFLMAO: you're so cute, if you're ask me some for advise i suggest you go outside, have fun with your friend if you don't have a girl yet go search them in the mall or in the park, so you don't have to worry about your little fella need

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey be more optimist.
After all we get D in DMD and Linda in Milfy City after so much teasing.And almost at the same time:)

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
You're right. I've said the same thing in this thread and others. Build up via things like teasing, developing individual motivations and sensible connections between the characters so when stuff does happen it feels like an actual payoff, are just as crucial to exciting content as the art and visuals are, if not more so.

But this dev has gotten it all wrong imo. Almost none of interactions are particularly enticing, most of the characters have attitudes and motivations that are just boring and/or annoying, and there's really almost nothing alluring about the protagonist's story or actions so far. You don't have to have her banging every dude she can from day 1 to create a titillating atmosphere, there are much better ways to do it, but this game is failing badly at that. And it's sooooooo slow.

It's def been recommended already, but Jessica O'neal's Hard News is a good example of how to execute build up in way that is both constructive and satisfying.

I'm still rooting for this game to get into a groove because i think it could be really good, but i feel like, so far, it's only been getting worse.
Why I think on the contrary? Yes, this game has sloow updates pace, everyone of us would like to have an one month update for one playable day, this is the main drawback of the game. But anyway, as several moths ago when I first downloaded it, I wait for the next update with pleasure, still rooting for this game, its good enough as it is, and prospect with every updates are better and better. Any other games, yeah, I've tried some of them, most of them becomes predictable at some point and boring, this one still have my support.
The main point is, that I am really interested what plight developer is shaping for Sophia Parker in the future, for Jessica O'Neill, nice game, very good renders, but I don't care about her future so much.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
So - who has any theories about why Sophia goes to the school in the middle of the night, right before Monday morning...?

I think - because it must surely be related to the Mr Bennett storyline -
Possibly Sophia formulates a theory that Mr Bennett failed Dylan's test on purpose, maybe Dylan tells her about the test and his answers causing her to think he knew more about the subject matter than he realized.
Sophia told Bennett that Dylan was in his class the first time they met (before the test), so he had time to formulate a plan to fail her son and potentially entrap her.
I think she will try and sneak into Mr Bennett's classroom and search his desk for the graded tests to get proof to take to the principal.
However, while she's there she will either get caught by- or need help gaining entry from- the Janitor (Clark).

And then, inevitably, any evidence she does find is inconclusive or easily explained away to allow Mr Bennett to keep entrapping her

Bonus theory.
The Principal is going to come away from his Monday meeting with Sophia realizing that Mr Bennett (the target of previous sexual harassment complaints, I'll bet) is working his magic on Sophia.
This will cause the Principal to start keeping tabs on Sophia while she's at the school, eventually (once the Bennett storyline is much further along) he'll get footage of Sophia and Bennett doing some sexy stuff which he will use as blackmail material to propel his own relationship with her.

Anyone have any interesting conjecture?
I know people in this thread don't really like voicing their thoughts about story beyond "It's too slow" but still... anyone?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I normally dont play games with female protagonist. But I like this game, even if it's very slow. So far I have not let the MC into a situation that will make her do stuff against her will. I hope that it will continue like that. The whole teacher thing is bugging me. Hope we can solve that issue without "dirtying" the mc.

Reactions: Lerox

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So - who has any theories about why Sophia goes to the school in the middle of the night, right before Monday morning...?

I think - because it must surely be related to the Mr Bennett storyline -
Possibly Sophia formulates a theory that Mr Bennett failed Dylan's test on purpose, maybe Dylan tells her about the test and his answers causing her to think he knew more about the subject matter than he realized.
Sophia told Bennett that Dylan was in his class the first time they met (before the test), so he had time to formulate a plan to fail her son and potentially entrap her.
I think she will try and sneak into Mr Bennett's classroom and search his desk for the graded tests to get proof to take to the principal.
However, while she's there she will either get caught by- or need help gaining entry from- the Janitor (Clark).

And then, inevitably, any evidence she does find is inconclusive or easily explained away to allow Mr Bennett to keep entrapping her

Bonus theory.
The Principal is going to come away from his Monday meeting with Sophia realizing that Mr Bennett (the target of previous sexual harassment complaints, I'll bet) is working his magic on Sophia.
This will cause the Principal to start keeping tabs on Sophia while she's at the school, eventually (once the Bennett storyline is much further along) he'll get footage of Sophia and Bennett doing some sexy stuff which he will use as blackmail material to propel his own relationship with her.

Anyone have any interesting conjecture?
I know people in this thread don't really like voicing their thoughts about story beyond "It's too slow" but still... anyone?
That scene can be if you choose Sophia throw out any idea to do something with Bennet.Maybe this way she will help Dylan without slutting herself?
I normally dont play games with female protagonist. But I like this game, even if it's very slow. So far I have not let the MC into a situation that will make her do stuff against her will. I hope that it will continue like that. The whole teacher thing is bugging me. Hope we can solve that issue without "dirtying" the mc.
Nice to see you:)
I will propose you to play also JOHN.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
That scene can be if you choose Sophia throw out any idea to do something with Bennet.Maybe this way she will help Dylan without slutting herself?

Nice to see you:)
I will propose you to play also JOHN.
I have seen the game, I will think about it. But can't promise anything. :p

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes