Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Right when u play as a good wife and she doesn't "play" with her husband it's a little toooo much. if he/she puts some sex scenes in this road every 1 will be less critical about the slow corruption.
uh speak for yourself, not everyone is being critical, some people like myself prefer the "accurate" story telling.

I would agree its getting close to time for a sex scene with her and someone, but I actually trust the developer with the story, so far so good in that respect.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
uh speak for yourself, not everyone is being critical, some people like myself prefer the "accurate" story telling.

I would agree its getting close to time for a sex scene with her and someone, but I actually trust the developer with the story, so far so good in that respect.
There is no way we are near any sex scene with someone other than Liam in next 12 months at least.My bet is 20 months.
I'm OK with slow but he needs to deliver at least something.His pick
1.Makes updates bigger-1 full day per update for same time
2.Updates comes out more often-every 30 days
Otherwise he is just a liar.He come here and assure us that the game won't take 5-6-7 etc years to be completed.But with that speed there is no way he can finish the game next year.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There is no way we are near any sex scene with someone other than Liam in next 12 months at least.My bet is 20 months.
someone other than Liam? could have swore there was plenty of other male characters she could have sex with.

point being, 20 months is just so random, it could be 60 months, 60 years, 60,000 years, that how random it is. You either trust the developer or don't, but throwing out exact numbers like that is just silly, when there is no way to know for certain what the final plans are.

I'm OK with slow but he needs to deliver at least something.His pick
1.Makes updates bigger-1 full day per update for same time
2.Updates comes out more often-every 30 days
Otherwise he is just a liar.He come here and assure us that the game won't take 5-6-7 etc years to be completed.But with that speed there is no way he can finish the game next year.
I can't speak about assurance previously made, as never saw it but seems logical that plans could change for good reason, life has a sneaky way of doing that to our plans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to be honest, am not just having a go at you, am sick of seeing so many posts on this forum from people who have no patience with developers, and just don't get "it". People need to learn more patience on this forum (something I been guilty of myself before), most of the time reasons for peoples complaints are obvious and has generally already been posted, but either people don't read stuff or they just don't trust what they read.

edit* I should add, you are entitled to your opinion, even if I don't agree.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
someone other than Liam? could have swore there was plenty of other male characters she could have sex with.

point being, 20 months is just so random, it could be 60 months, 60 years, 60,000 years, that how random it is. You either trust the developer or don't, but throwing out exact numbers like that is just silly, when there is no way to know for certain what the final plans are.

I can't speak about assurance previously made, as never saw it but seems logical that plans could change for good reason, life has a sneaky way of doing that to our plans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to be honest, am not just having a go at you, am sick of seeing so many posts on this forum from people who have no patience with developers, and just don't get "it". People need to learn more patience on this forum (something I been guilty of myself before), most of the time reasons for peoples complaints are obvious and has generally already been posted, but either people don't read stuff or they just don't trust what they read.

edit* I should add, you are entitled to your opinion, even if I don't agree.
What is patience for you then?
To not say anything when you see how next update takes more time and we get less content?
I have patience,I give him this year.After all 28 months must be more than enought for him to give us something and no Liam don't count.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
What is patience for you then?
To not say anything when you see how next update takes more time and we get less content?
I have patience,I give him this year.After all 28 months must be more than enought for him to give us something and no Liam don't count.
you have got something, you just haven't got what you wanted

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
you have got something, you just haven't got what you wanted
And no I don't trust him anymore after he lie in our faces.
Did he say he will make 1 playabl;e day each month?-Yes he did.-Did he lie about that?-Yes he did.
Did he say later that he will relese an update every month?-Yes.-Did he lie?-Yes.
Did he say 6 months ago that he will make half playable day each mont-Yes.-Did he lie?-Yes.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Did he say he will make 1 playabl;e day each month?-Yes he did.-Did he lie about that?-Yes he did.
Did he say later that he will relese an update every month?-Yes.-Did he lie?-Yes.
Did he say 6 months ago that he will make half playable day each mont-Yes.-Did he lie?-Yes.
oh boy, I fold, clearly you already made up your mind and so lost in your hate for this developer, you just can't see the obvious logic, which I have already replied to you with.

anyway I fold, am done on this specific discussion.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
oh boy, I fold, clearly you already made up your mind and so lost in your hate for this developer, you just can't see the obvious logic, which I have already replied to you with.

What hate:)
You seems are delusional if you think the games is perfect,the release window is perfect,the content is perfect.
The game have thepotential to be even better but people like you that think everything is perfect make the dev believe he is a god and all other devs are nothing.
I like the game.I understand that he wants to do it his way.I am OK with that.But at least he should keep his promises for the releases.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
He stated facts, so the obvious logic is not to trust the devs arguments anymore, nothing to sugarcoat.

But the whole discussion is somewhat meaningless in a pirate forum?! Who wants to pay is a patreon, who doesn't want will get the game for free here.

I canceled my patreon membership for this particular dev because I agree with armion82. Not in his "passionate" way but in principle.

Still I love this game and yes, even though there is no sex in the corruption route, I already lost my "fap virginity" for this game.
And yeah, I am a sicko with a distinct imagination (y) :eek: :devilish: :geek: :alien: :giggle: :whistle: :sneaky:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think is quite clear that Liam has an affair and Sophia will do anything to help his son.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He stated facts, so the obvious logic is not to trust the devs arguments anymore, nothing to sugarcoat.

But the whole discussion is somewhat meaningless in a pirate forum?! Who wants to pay is a patreon, who doesn't want will get the game for free here.

I canceled my patreon membership for this particular dev because I agree with armion82. Not in his "passionate" way but in principle.

Still I love this game and yes, even though there is no sex in the corruption route, I already lost my "fap virginity" for this game.
And yeah, I am a sicko with a distinct imagination (y) :eek: :devilish: :geek: :alien: :giggle: :whistle: :sneaky:
Sadly I can't cancel because did same mistake like jmolle with BB.I give him the money for 16 months in advance.
I think is quite clear that Liam has an affair and Sophia will do anything to help his son.
The dev tell us several times Liam doesn't cheat on Sophia.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Sadly I can't cancel because did same mistake like jmolle with BB.I give him the money for 16 months in advance.
I understand quite well your behavior and the fact you paid in advance at the beginning of this game. yes, it was very promising at the demo version with nice and almost 1000 renders. Yes, he promised a full playable day every update, and he promised an update every month. but it's obvious now that all promises was only a bait since the playable day is taking more than 3 month filled with garbage content. and from here I can guess the disappointment of the defenders towards the end of this game in about 6 years. Because if you noticed a few months ago it was other defenders who came to praise the slow pace, the dev and the game. They disappeared because they ended up being disappointed by L&P behavior. And now it's other defenders who come to defend him. But they will also get tired after a few updates just like their predecessors.

Sep 21, 2017

*how can it be close with someone else when she isn't even having sex with her OWN HUSBAND? WOULD YOU not doubt a person not having sex with you, like a boyfriend or girlfriend or even a husband or wife even? the excuses are lame and a bouquet of roses just shrugs the whole thing off? there should be a fucking sex scene after the husband gave her that (a blowjob or even eating her out as a reward! its for only a few minutes and can't even spare that?):cautious:

this is BEYOND fictional with no shred of realism whatsoever. an 80's hentai anime have more depth:sneaky:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
*how can it be close with someone else when she isn't even having sex with her OWN HUSBAND? WOULD YOU not doubt a person not having sex with you, like a boyfriend or girlfriend or even a husband or wife even? the excuses are lame and a bouquet of roses just shrugs the whole thing off? there should be a fucking sex scene after the husband gave her that (a blowjob or even eating her out as a reward! its for only a few minutes and can't even spare that?):cautious:

this is BEYOND fictional with no shred of realism whatsoever. an 80's hentai anime have more depth:sneaky:
Not that I care much about married sex in games but yeah, there should have been a couple of those events by now, at least on the good wife path. Excusing that is silly imo.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I lost faith to this game since update 0.65 bikini deal, I though before I can finally see Sophia and Dylan getting more closer relationship than before, after the updates come out its nothing than my wild imagination he just using same pattern of Sophia denial again and again, and this update also makes same denials whats the point Sophia peeping dick then she thought to herself that it just so wrong cheating on her husband etc etc

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

I'm currently working on the very last little "nursing home side job" event. It's a very very short event. On thursday I'll start with the translation and programming part. The next update will be highly likely pretty text heavy. But maybe I'll still reduce something while translating.
So I'm planning with the release between the 24th and 28th of February.
Content: around 280 new renders (140 of them just for the "Sam-event") spread over 5 events.

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
I haven't checked this thread for like over a year cause I got fustrated with the lack of progress, so I ask.....HAS ANYONE FUCKED YET?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017

I'm currently working on the very last little "nursing home side job" event. It's a very very short event. On thursday I'll start with the translation and programming part. The next update will be highly likely pretty text heavy. But maybe I'll still reduce something while translating.
So I'm planning with the release between the 24th and 28th of February.
Content: around 280 new renders (140 of them just for the "Sam-event") spread over 5 events.
Thats 50-53 days for just 280 renders.... fuck man... his speed is getting slower and slower. And 140 for Sam event, meaning 140 left for other 3 events and in between transitions....shit......

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes