Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
True, different dialogue if had sex with Liam:
View attachment 967409
View attachment 967398
Great then I am not going crazy.
If Sophia has sex with Liam the night before, she still gets the relationship points with Larry, but he doesn't suggest the conjugal visits. He only does that if Sophia doesn't have sex with Liam on day 16 or 18. No mention in the code about day 13 though.
Thanks for confirming nexer
Also to Alley_Cat for confirming and checking the script for me.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Great then I am not going crazy.
If Sophia has sex with Liam the night before, she still gets the relationship points with Larry, but he doesn't suggest the conjugal visits. He only does that if Sophia doesn't have sex with Liam on day 16 or 18. No mention in the code about day 13 though.
Thanks for confirming nexer
Also to Alley_Cat for confirming and checking the script for me.
Yeap, one more thing, Sophia doesn't have sex with Liam none of these days: 16 and 18

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We're forced to take the coaching job? Crap and here I thought shipping the turd off to boarding school would end all his crap.
The boarding school route is only a small side event so he would of been back soon anyway and also it is not 100% certain that the coaching job will happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael Rawson

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
It's funny to see how people complain about Dylan. Looks like he should be a sort of master of corruption, capable of coming up with the best plans one can think of in order to see his mother naked (not to have sex with her, that's out of the question for now in his mind). Sometimes he'll get what he wants (the bikini show + the breakfast in her bedroom, which have allowed him to make Sophia feel comfortable with him seeing her in her underwear and touch her even if it's just a little bit) and others he won't. I mean, he doesn't need to seduce Sophia at all, he just needs to push her to his land where he can manipulate her, that's all.

Dylan is the traditional character in any game with incest content, and the mother-son incest is probably the one people like the most. That's why Dylan must be there, one way or the other. He knows he can trick his mother, who will do anything for him, and he will go for this weak point of hers as much as he can, period. This is exactly how he should do this, as Ellie is now starting to do with Sophia once she's noticed she can do it this way.

Regards

Last edited:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Judging by what I've read from this thread, the game was supposed to have Liam and Sophia as both MC's. Luckily, this approach had been changed and it made AWAM quite a unique product with the lead female protagonist. At this point Liam is an obstacle. Sorry, GW fans, but that path had the least renders in 0.115.
What? Liam was never supposed to be a second MC, not even in the GW path. In this path he's quite secondary and in the others he's pretty much a loser.

Some thoughts about 0.150, which is the update after the upcoming one. It revolves around Sam, but Sophia/Ellie/Particia will be there. I'm more than sure that it'll also develop girls relationships between each other. Sophia is deeply in love with Ellie, mom wouldn't be simply masturbating in front of her daughter otherwise. Patricia is more than eager go to the next stage with her older sister and she's gonna have this and museum events to loose Sophia's mind right before the huge one-day-event countryside trip. Ellie have exactly the same feelings towards her mom and wouldn't object to experiment with aunty Patricia sometime in the future, Day 10 shower scene hinted at that.
This is quite interesting. I've pointed sometimes about Patricia and Ellie being the final winners in the lesbian race, and this could be a good starting point for the three of them to get closer as a group, not individually.

Regards

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's funny to see how people complain about Dylan. Looks like he should be a sort of master of corruption, capable of coming up with the best plans one can think of in order to see his mother naked (not to have sex with her, that's out of the question for now in his mind). Sometimes he'll get what he wants (the bikini show + the breakfast in her bedroom, which have allowed him to make Sophia feel comfortable with him seeing her in her underwear and touch her even if it's just a little bit) and others he won't. I mean, he doesn't need to seduce Sophia at all, he just needs to push her to his land where he can manipulate her, that's all.

Dylan is the traditional character in any game with incest content, and the mother-son incest is probably the one people like the most. That's why Dylan must be there, one way or the other. He knows he can trick his mother, who will do anything for him, and he will go for this weak point of hers as much as he can, period. This is exactly how he should do this, as Ellie is now starting to do with Sophia once she's noticed she can do it this way.

Regards
Incest or sex outside of marriage but with (going up one level or more) teenagers. Some doesn't like incest but between a teenager/s and a beautiful, intelligent, middle-aged woman, mother .... is a real outrage.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Incest or sex outside of marriage but with (going up one level or more) teenagers. Some doesn't like incest but between a teenager/s and a beautiful, intelligent, middle-aged woman, mother .... is a real outrage.
I understand what you mean, but people can always skip the incest content, not only with Dylan/Ellie, but also with Patricia.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I am one of those who do not accept incest, but the sex of a beautiful, adult woman with a sexy figure and young guys really excites me.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
In fact you might be partially right. It's true that everything starts from Dylan, but it's also true that Sophia is the one who asks Dylan about whether Sam could come too or not. Does it only have to do with her will to her exhibitionist side or does she want specifically Sam to be there? Probably both.
Most likely both. At the moment, Sofia has not yet figured out her feelings for Sam. She just plays, she likes to tease him, as well as Dylan, which surprises her for now, but she is drawn into this funnel and sooner or later she will fall into it.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am not so worried about Sam, who, I think, is not a virgin, he has already had a girlfriend. Interestingly, besides Dylan, a virgin, L&P brings us 3 more, even younger and hungrier.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The boarding school route is only a small side event so he would of been back soon anyway and also it is not 100% certain that the coaching job will happen.
That it's compulsory is pretty shit of L&P. Like Dylan being at the Yoga event, I get that for those that like that type of content and are on the Dylan route it would be fun content, which is fine, but it's far enough into the game that if we don't have any Dylan points, skip the soccer match to spy on the girls and have sent him to boarding school, some of us have no interest in underage boys. It should be optional

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes