Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Agreed the cheat option will cause more problems than its worth because people cannot read the WT.
I completely agree with you. And also, it will take some time, which is so valuable for the developer and especially for us. ))

Reactions: drcomet

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Wait, Dylan turns up there too? Not accepting Aiden's tasks I don't even get the option to do the Alyssa event, so the only reason thing I really know about it so far has mainly come from Old dog and a few others, about Antonio and her being one of the few able to get Sophia wet. And her tattoos

The other thing I'm finding frustrating is the fallacy that just because we don't choose to play a particular route, that we wont acknowledge it's potential. For example I have absolutely no interest in playing the Sam event when it comes up in v.150. And no interest in Sophia setting Ellie up with Sam (not even starting to consider what that would do to little precious Jules). But do I deny that Sophia can try and set Sam up with Ellie? No. I even provide the information on what you need to achieve it. I'm even starting to suspect that it might lead to one of Ellie's branches. And that's with just as little interest in playing the Sam route as I have in playing the Dylan route.
Well, to be fair, he & Zac were there all the time, in a different room. This limited the time for Antonio & the amount of user noise that could be generated but for crying out loud, why not just send them to the ballgame, cinema, amusement arcade or something? Surely, most women, if they were intending to use a sybian, would make sure their offspring had left the building? No, they were there to put a cock-block on what, for me ,was the best scene so far, with their prescence being used as a device to halt proceedings & continue with the blueballing we all know & love so well. Again, to be fair, this was L&P's writing at its' best, then it suddenly stopped.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, to be fair, he & Zac were there all the time, in a different room. This limited the time for Antonio & the amount of user noise that could be generated but for crying out loud, why not just send them to the ballgame, cinema, amusement arcade or something? Surely, most women, if they were intending to use a sybian, would make sure their offspring had left the building? No, they were there to put a cock-block on what, for me ,was the best scene so far, with their prescence being used as a device to halt proceedings & continue with the blueballing we all know & love so well. Again, to be fair, this was L&P's writng at its' best, then it suddenly stopped.
Day 25 Playable day 18 is the next time that they meet and the kids have soccer practice.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Day 25 Playable day 18 is the next time that they meet and the kids have soccer practice.YAY
Right, but how will Sofia face Alyssa if she coaches the soccer team?

Agree, all the same, the plot of the L&P is rather complicated and confusing.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Right, but how will Sofia face Alyssa if she coaches the soccer team?

Agree, all the same, the plot of the L&P is rather complicated and confusing.
If Sophia does coach the soccer team(and this is not certain to happen)Then yes it could cause a problem as she maybe coaching the team for about 4 weeks.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Its the only reason that I am doing the Aiden route
And how does that relate to the length of time this game is taking to be developed? :WaitWhat: Does being on this route cause some sort of time-space acceleration that means you'll reach Day 30 before those who aren't on that route? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: cakeny

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Why would we need to hold on? You travel to future, check, then travel back in time to point in time question is asked; so no time passed for an observer.
Also the meeting with Alyssa happens on the same playable day as the Bennett deadline and also the 2nd solution to the Aiden problem happens on the same playable day,busy day for Sophia.
Also Aiden's last deal will not be on playable day 18.after that we know nothing.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Why would we need to hold on? You travel to future, check, then travel back in time to point in time question is asked; so no time passed for an observer.
I see you understand Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. Were you once one of the Doctor's companions, perhaps? Is it possible to go back in time & convince L&P to make his forthcoming MC less of a puritan at the outset, give Aiden a better basis for blackmail & give Sophia her proper full-time contract at the school, which is what she signed up for? Is there a way to get him to consider her being a model at her husband's company on weekends? Just asking.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I see you understand Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. Were you once one of the Doctor's companions, perhaps? Is it possible to go back in time & convince L&P to make his forthcoming MC less of a puritan at the outset, give Aiden a better basis for blackmail & give Sophia her proper full-time contract at the school, which is what she signed up for? Is there a way to get him to consider her being a model at her husband's company on weekends? Just asking.
Sophia modeling for her husband was talked about on here as it could of cut down on some of the routes but whether it will happen or not who knows, I will ask the dev and see what he says.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Solid time travel logic. (y)

But whilst we're on the subject, let's just remind ourselves of how long this game potentially might take, but first, some contextual info:
  • Between 0.100 and 0.115, there were roughly 3 months
  • L&P has said days will now be split in threes; Morning, Noon/Afternoon, Evening/Night
  • There are going to be 30 playable days and we've just started Day 12
  • We know that playable Day 15 will be one long event (Sophia and Patricia horse-riding event)
  • L&P has said some updates may have 2 times of day in 1 if the events are relatively small, i.e. an update may have the Morning and Noon/Afternoon events.
So, now the maths:
  • 17 playable days remaining
  • Assuming each gets 3 updates, that's 51 more updates
  • Assuming these take 3 months each to be completed, that's 153 months (12 years, 9 months)
  • 2 more updates potentially remaining for playable day 12 (153+6 = 159 = 13 years, 3 months)
  • Playable day 15 will be one single update (159+3 = 162 = 13 years, 6 months).
So, at most, this game will be done some time in 2034 at its current rate of development.

Now, it's possible that as the game progresses, certain plot threads and characters will be gone, others may merge, and this may reduce the number of events per day thus resulting in each playable day being in just a single update each. There's also the possibility that some updates will have the events of different times of day in them. If this were to be the case then it would be take considerably less time for the game to be completed, but right now we can only base our prediction on the game's current development structure and pace, and this is what it looks like.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, to be fair, he & Zac were there all the time, in a different room. This limited the time for Antonio & the amount of user noise that could be generated but for crying out loud, why not just send them to the ballgame, cinema, amusement arcade or something? Surely, most women, if they were intending to use a sybian, would make sure their offspring had left the building? No, they were there to put a cock-block on what, for me ,was the best scene so far, with their prescence being used as a device to halt proceedings & continue with the blueballing we all know & love so well. Again, to be fair, this was L&P's writing at its' best, then it suddenly stopped.
Since you need Dylan points to play the Alyssa event, it is probably assumed that you as a player have no problem with Dylan (and by extension Zac) being there. But yeah, with the Ellie/Julia event able to reach a natural conclusion, I can see how it would be annoying, as getting interrupted was already used by L&P the day before in the day 17 evening shower.
Day 25 Playable day 18 is the next time that they meet and the kids have soccer practice.YAY
Playable day 17 I believe you told me before. On the Tuesday

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Solid time travel logic. (y)

But whilst we're on the subject, let's just remind oursleves of how long this game potentially might take, but first, some contextual info:
  • Between 0.100 and 0.115, there were roughly 3 months
  • L&P has said days will now be split in threes; Morning, Noon/Afternoon, Evening/Night
  • There are going to be 30 playable days and we've just started Day 12
  • We know that playable Day 15 will be one long event (Sophia and Patricia horse-riding event)
  • L&P has said some updates may have 2 times of day in 1 if the events are relatively small, i.e. an update may have the Morning and Noon/Afternoon events.
So, now the maths:
  • 17 playable days remaining
  • Assuming each gets 3 updates, that's 51 more updates
  • Assuming these take 3 months each to be completed, that's 153 months (12 years, 9 months)
  • 2 more updates potentially remaining for playable day 12 (153+6 = 159 = 13 years, 3 months)
  • Playable day 15 will be one single update (159+3 = 162 = 13 years, 6 months).
So, at most, this game will be done some time in 2034 at its current rate of development.

Now, it's possible that as the game progresses, certain plot threads and characters will be gone, others may merge, and this may reduce the number of events per day thus resulting in each playable day being in just a single update each. There's also the possibility that some updates will have the events of different times of day in them. If this were to be the case then it would be take considerably less time for the game to be completed, but right now we can only base our prediction on the game's current development structure and pace, and this is what it looks like.
You are right, the development of the game will probably take much longer than we would like ... ((

But, what difference does it make?
We are on the page dedicated to his game, not yours!

Therefore, L&P will ultimately determine how long the game will be in development. Whether we like it or not, we have to admit it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since you need Dylan points to play the Alyssa event, it is probably assumed that you as a player have no problem with Dylan (and by extension Zac) being there. But yeah, with the Ellie/Julia event able to reach a natural conclusion, I can see how it would be annoying, as getting interrupted was already used by L&P the day before in the day 17 evening shower.

Playable day 17 I believe you told me before. On the Tuesday
Alley_Cat Yes playable day 17 ,still a busy few days for Sophia,oops .

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I must confess the community around this game is so resilient.
There are no update, no real content but this community has been able to fill 2500+ pages with post on this F95 forum.

Really impressive.

Reactions: Elad8021
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes