GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
i hate that theres no complete sam path without dylan... in basketball you cant progress with sam if you react to dylans touch... they should have been different....
That would have been an interesting idea, let Sam touch you but not Dylan. But I think it would have resulted in a lot of people yelling about "NTR".

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

I'm currently preparing the events (story-wise) for the next update and will start with the development very soon.
Events of 0.130:
Noon:
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task
Noon/Afternoon:
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan
It shouldn't take that long because most of these are rather short events.

Some news and changes
1) Since I replaced my two Titans with two RTX 3090 GPUs, I will render in real 1080p now. There will be also a first teaser very soon and a comparison between "real" 1080p and the upscaled one. It could even be that the upscaled looks better.
2) From the next update on you will be able to cheat in the smartphone menu (add and remove points).
3) You'll be able to name your savegames in the menu.
4) The next update will probably be the last one when you need to download the whole game. Then there will be an update button with which you will be able to download the new content.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

I'm currently preparing the events (story-wise) for the next update and will start with the development very soon.
Events of 0.130:
Noon:
2) Aiden's 3rd task
Noon/Afternoon:

Some news and changes
1) Since I replaced my two Titans with two RTX 3090 GPUs, I will render in real 1080p now. There will be also a first teaser very soon and a comparison between "real" 1080p and the upscaled one. It could even be that the upscaled looks better.
2) From the next update on you will be able to cheat in the smartphone menu (add and remove points).
4) The next update will probably be the last one when you need to download the whole game. Then there will be an update button with which you will be able to download the new content.
I thought Aidens 3rd task had another event running alongside it?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think fan arts should be included in the main game. I mean the ones from the good quality, reputed fan art renderers. It could act as side quests. Makes the game world even bigger and we'll have enough contents each update and we'll complain less.
If that means you're volunteering to convince L&P to give us his asset list and duf files, by all means. And his postwork workflow. Without those, any fan art would look jarring if inserted into the game.
I thought Aidens 3rd task had another event running alongside it?
The "parallely" event? With no interest in the Aiden event, I was curious about this one too.

Last edited:
Reactions: drcomet and Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If that means you're volunteering to convince L&P to give us his asset list and duf files, by all means. And his postwork workflow. Without those, any fan art would look jarring if inserted into the game.

The "parallely" event? With no interest in the Aiden event, I was curious about this one too.
I would tell you but since you are not interested in that event

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Events of 0.130:
Noon:
2) Aiden's 3rd task
Noon/Afternoon:

Some news and changes
thanks for the info!!!
short scenes? maybe for a late march launch :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
thanks for the info!!!
short scenes? maybe for a late march launch :unsure:
I guess it really depends on his definitions. "Shouldn't take that long" is still pretty vague. A ballpark estimate like he gave us last time might be nice, even if it was with the proviso at it might take longer

Reactions: cakeny and Old Dog

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I’ll have to ask because I don’t understand why people keep bringing it but what is the “story” or “plot” of this game ? I’ve seen some say: « Well there’s “mother” in the title so it’s obviously about Sophia and Dylan...»
First of all she’s as much Ellie’s mother as she’s Dylan so I don’t see why one should be more important than the other.
Second of all, if we go by the title alone, well... wife comes before mother... so apparently we should all play the good-wife route am I right...?

Or maybe you think it’s about incest and it should be the story of Sophia and her family first. But then why would Sam be included in the 5 main characters list by L&p ? You may not believe it if you only play incest, but for a fair amount of time in the game, Sam is the character who has the most point with Sophia ( yes more than Dylan and much than Ellie) . So where you not playing the right “plot”?
Or let’s say you include Sam, then should L&p remove Alyssa, Zac,Aiden,Amber,Carl,etc possible sexual interactions and point that can add in any route you follow (lesbian, incest, filthy,etc)because it’s not part of the “plot”.

Or if you follow the only Dylan route for example, do you follow the Aiden tasks until the end or do you get him out as soon as you can get rid of him without sending Dylan to the boarding school? After all Aiden has at least 9 other tasks, without including the next one . That means he could potentially have one event for 9 ingame days out of 18 that’s left. (And yes I know some people think that his tasks will be cut short without L&p giving us a choice but unless someone can quote the developer saying it himself, I don’t think that’s the case. ) It seems like that makes Aiden a really important character... so if you don’t follow his tasks, are you not on the “main plot”?
Or if you follow the Dylan /Sam/Sophia path and you’re not cuckolding Dylan, are you playing the game wrong ? After all, you get longer events and additional scenes if you do, while there nothing more if you don’t...

Or if you play like me, where I play all the routes at the same time ( minus the good wife route or some branching like the boarding school)because I’m interested in all the different characters that Sophia can interact with, and for efficiency, because I don’t have to replay the game 4 or 5 times to see the different routes ? After all my rant about the incest being unrealistic in this game, the route I’m following is the most unrealistic and inconsistent of all . In it, Sophia can go to fifteen in one occasion and to minus 60 in another not for plot or character reasons but just because...

The point being, there’s no main story in this game. Sophia is not an active character (maybe that will change with time) that move the plot forward. The only story there is, is with the characters we choose to have Sophia interact with.
I see many here saying that he should get rid of the first and second part time job. I’m sorry to ask but why? After all they’re pretty much mandatory so they are part of the main plot, right ?
Because it’s going nowhere ? How do we know that ? We don’t know anything about the plot of those routes, where they’re going, how how far will they go?
Because Sophia would never fuck old men or kids ? Again we have no idea where those plot are going... maybe she’ll fuck the whole family on second part time job, maybe not at all.
Because they ‘re not part of the main cast? Well I hope that your path includes Dylan/Patricia/Sam/Ellie and Liam while avoiding as much as possible any other characters interactions with the rest of the cast because that should be the “plot of the game“ by your own definition.
Because they are taking to much time ?
What ? Like the first part time job renders broadly composed of 10 renders with no dialogue ?
Because they are poorly written (each of them in their own way)? Here I can agree but we’re talking about L&p writing skills then. He should and could do better.
Or is it just that you are just not interested ?
The same for the museum guys... because they have no future event after that and won’t play an important part in the plot ? Again, what plot ? And what if it’s an one time event ? We don’t know what will happen. Maybe Sophia and Patricia will suck their dicks, maybe they’ll just shake hands.
A guy like Tyler was pretty much a one time event apparently and he’s pretty much insignificant. Well guess what ? He’s the one that has gone the farthest “sexually ” with Sophia including the women.

In my opinion, what’s taking the most time is the branching and the cross path of the main cast.
Someone talked about the concert event with Sam and I wanted to verify something as I was worried about something. So I replayed the game on different routes to see if the dialogue was any different but it stays the same. No matter if Sophia has some point with Ellie or Patricia or just Sam , Sophia ask Sam if she can invite Patricia and Ellie and a “friend of Ellie ” if that’s possible .
And then she tease Sam with Ellie.
At first I thought : “ Cool. At least there won’t be 2 different side of the same event like with the bikini show...
But the thing is, there will be multiple sides of this event. A Sophia that is French kissing her daughter and masturbate in front of her shouldn’t have the same type of dialogue as a Sophia who just have a normal mother/daughter relationship. The same with Patricia. What if the friend is Julia ? An Ellie in a relationship with her shouldn’t be the same shouldn’t be the same has one who isn’t.
And if we have the possibility to hook up Ellie and Sam, will it be a la Dylan, where that end Sam/Sophia relationship but we now have multiple events of Sam/Ellie.
The branching is growing more and more. And for some reason L&p is unable to just close a path. A guy like Dylan as already multiple routes in his own path but ending Dylan/Sophia relationship leads to some side story ( weirdly enough, I don’t see people who ask for the removal of some of the cast because “they’re not part of the main story ” being so vehement when talking about removing the Dylan /Amber or Dylan/Ellie events which we know are just side-event so even less consequential to the “main story“. ) .
I just hope he won’t start doing with Sam what is doing with Dylan.

Alright I’ve talked long enough . I’m falling asleep. (Maybe you to if you make it this far).
I might have written some dumb shit so please don’t take anything I said for yourself. That’s just my point of view on this game and my frustration with it that makes me write a little to much... Well see you next time for the next engrish block of text.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I’ll have to ask because I don’t understand why people keep bringing it but what is the “story” or “plot” of this game ? I’ve seen some say: « Well there’s “mother” in the title so it’s obviously about Sophia and Dylan...»
First of all she’s as much Ellie’s mother as she’s Dylan so I don’t see why one should be more important than the other.
Second of all, if we go by the title alone, well... wife comes before mother... so apparently we should all play the good-wife route am I right...?

Or maybe you think it’s about incest and it should be the story of Sophia and her family first. But then why would Sam be included in the 5 main characters list by L&p ? You may not believe it if you only play incest, but for a fair amount of time in the game, Sam is the character who has the most point with Sophia ( yes more than Dylan and much than Ellie) . So where you not playing the right “plot”?
Or let’s say you include Sam, then should L&p remove Alyssa, Zac,Aiden,Amber,Carl,etc possible sexual interactions and point that can add in any route you follow (lesbian, incest, filthy,etc)because it’s not part of the “plot”.

Or if you follow the only Dylan route for example, do you follow the Aiden tasks until the end or do you get him out as soon as you can get rid of him without sending Dylan to the boarding school? After all Aiden has at least 9 other tasks, without including the next one . That means he could potentially have one event for 9 ingame days out of 18 that’s left. (And yes I know some people think that his tasks will be cut short without L&p giving us a choice but unless someone can quote the developer saying it himself, I don’t think that’s the case. ) It seems like that makes Aiden a really important character... so if you don’t follow his tasks, are you not on the “main plot”?
Or if you follow the Dylan /Sam/Sophia path and you’re not cuckolding Dylan, are you playing the game wrong ? After all, you get longer events and additional scenes if you do, while there nothing more if you don’t...

Or if you play like me, where I play all the routes at the same time ( minus the good wife route or some branching like the boarding school)because I’m interested in all the different characters that Sophia can interact with, and for efficiency, because I don’t have to replay the game 4 or 5 times to see the different routes ? After all my rant about the incest being unrealistic in this game, the route I’m following is the most unrealistic and inconsistent of all . In it, Sophia can go to fifteen in one occasion and to minus 60 in another not for plot or character reasons but just because...

The point being, there’s no main story in this game. Sophia is not an active character (maybe that will change with time) that move the plot forward. The only story there is, is with the characters we choose to have Sophia interact with.
I see many here saying that he should get rid of the first and second part time job. I’m sorry to ask but why? After all they’re pretty much mandatory so they are part of the main plot, right ?
Because it’s going nowhere ? How do we know that ? We don’t know anything about the plot of those routes, where they’re going, how how far will they go?
Because Sophia would never fuck old men or kids ? Again we have no idea where those plot are going... maybe she’ll fuck the whole family on second part time job, maybe not at all.
Because they ‘re not part of the main cast? Well I hope that your path includes Dylan/Patricia/Sam/Ellie and Liam while avoiding as much as possible any other characters interactions with the rest of the cast because that should be the “plot of the game“ by your own definition.
Because they are taking to much time ?
What ? Like the first part time job renders broadly composed of 10 renders with no dialogue ?
Because they are poorly written (each of them in their own way)? Here I can agree but we’re talking about L&p writing skills then. He should and could do better.
Or is it just that you are just not interested ?
The same for the museum guys... because they have no future event after that and won’t play an important part in the plot ? Again, what plot ? And what if it’s an one time event ? We don’t know what will happen. Maybe Sophia and Patricia will suck their dicks, maybe they’ll just shake hands.
A guy like Tyler was pretty much a one time event apparently and he’s pretty much insignificant. Well guess what ? He’s the one that has gone the farthest “sexually ” with Sophia including the women.

In my opinion, what’s taking the most time is the branching and the cross path of the main cast.
Someone talked about the concert event with Sam and I wanted to verify something as I was worried about something. So I replayed the game on different routes to see if the dialogue was any different but it stays the same. No matter if Sophia has some point with Ellie or Patricia or just Sam , Sophia ask Sam if she can invite Patricia and Ellie and a “friend of Ellie ” if that’s possible .
And then she tease Sam with Ellie.
At first I thought : “ Cool. At least there won’t be 2 different side of the same event like with the bikini show...
But the thing is, there will be multiple sides of this event. A Sophia that is French kissing her daughter and masturbate in front of her shouldn’t have the same type of dialogue as a Sophia who just have a normal mother/daughter relationship. The same with Patricia. What if the friend is Julia ? An Ellie in a relationship with her shouldn’t be the same shouldn’t be the same has one who isn’t.
And if we have the possibility to hook up Ellie and Sam, will it be a la Dylan, where that end Sam/Sophia relationship but we now have multiple events of Sam/Ellie.
The branching is growing more and more. And for some reason L&p is unable to just close a path. A guy like Dylan as already multiple routes in his own path but ending Dylan/Sophia relationship leads to some side story ( weirdly enough, I don’t see people who ask for the removal of some of the cast because “they’re not part of the main story ” being so vehement when talking about removing the Dylan /Amber or Dylan/Ellie events which we know are just side-event so even less consequential to the “main story“. ) .
I just hope he won’t start doing with Sam what is doing with Dylan.

Alright I’ve talked long enough . I’m falling asleep. (Maybe you to if you make it this far).
I might have written some dumb shit so please don’t take anything I said for yourself. That’s just my point of view on this game and my frustration with it that makes me write a little to much... Well see you next time for the next engrish block of text.
I do understand your point. People often forgets that this game is about corrupting Sophia and pushing her limits more and more and not about incest (whatever kind it is), nor about sex and neither about turning Sophia into a slut who will fuck any and everyone in front of her many time a day.

And we were told that many 'branches' and plotlines are getting limited: Bennet's, Aiden's (normally i think we wouldn't have an easy way out of his tasks, but we where going to get one. Plus, i never believed that we would go all the way to the 12th task to begin with). And others we will just appear once and them probably one more time or never again (the museaum boys, Patricia's friend Zoye). But there's new ones appearing like the Morello one. Still, many believe that L&P should just focus on the main cast more. I don't care either way as long as the content has proper writing and buildup (the exact opposite to DeShaw's event).

And some dialogues, events or extra flavor does not depend on points to appear, but rather they depends on 'flags'. If you trigger that flag the event will happen regardless of the points you have, of course some flags need points in order to be activated. An example is Dylan and Ellie's event together. You trigger it really earlier in the game, not needing points in order to do that.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I do understand your point. People often forgets that this game is about corrupting Sophia and pushing her limits more and more and not about incest (whatever kind it is), nor about sex and neither about turning Sophia into a slut who will fuck any and everyone in front of her many time a day.

And we were told that many 'branches' and plotlines are getting limited: Bennet's, Aiden's (normally i think we wouldn't have an easy way out of his tasks, but we where going to get one. Plus, i never believed that we would go all the way to the 12th task to begin with). And others we will just appear once and them probably one more time or never again (the museaum boys, Patricia's friend Zoye). But there's new ones appearing like the Morello one. Still, many believe that L&P should just focus on the main cast more. I don't care either way as long as the content has proper writing and buildup (the exact opposite to DeShaw's event).

And some dialogues, events or extra flavor does not depend on points to appear, but rather they depends on 'flags'. If you trigger that flag the event will happen regardless of the points you have, of course some flags need points in order to be activated. An example is Dylan and Ellie's event together. You trigger it really earlier in the game, not needing points in order to do that.
The game is as much about corrupting Sophia as it is about incest. Corrupting Sophia and playing the Filthy route just happens to be the reason many play the game. But if it was just about the Filthy route, there wouldn't be a GW route.

I'm beginning to think that the increasing use of flags is a way of getting around the fact that we no longer need Filthy point totals to get certain scenes, but still need to have played enough to have reached a point in which Sophia feels a certain way. It will be interesting to see how nuanced it gets since you no longer need to be anywhere near as Filthy as you can be to play the game.

EDIT:
I'm finding it curious though that the Sam and Patricia routes wont appear to have the branching that the Dylan and Ellie ones do, and depend less on flags then relationship points. For example, the only real check I've seen for the Sam route is if Sam invites Sophia to the concert. But that could just as easily been done with a check of Sam >= 36. And the only check used for the horse-riding event concerning Patricia is Patricia >= 14

Last edited:

lalapopoland

Dec 19, 2020

''This game is about Sophie having no sex'' yeah we could tell bro, thanks for your input.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes