GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If you don't like Dylan, I can understand the frustration that most of a day is going to be committed to him. But we're into Act 2 of the story, it's time we start advancing plot lines. Sometimes you can advance stories with one or two scenes, but sometimes you really need to commit significant blocks of times. It seems that L&P feels that we're at a point with Dylan where in order to advance his relationship with Sophia a very serious block of time needs to be committed. I think we're likely to get similar situations with all of the main LIs. Things need to start moving quickly (relatively speaking of course) now that we're moving into playable day 13. We're nearing halfway through the story, so it makes sense that major characters need to start moving to their positions as we move towards Act 3. In less than a week, Sophia needs to have her first extramarital sexual encounter. If you work backwards from day 19, where does Sophia need to be on Day 12, 13, 14, etc, in order to be corrupted enough to have sex outside of her marriage? Clearly, right now on day 12 she is not corrupted enough for that to happen, so some serious shit must happen in the next six days. In order for that kind of progress to be made, flirty scenes at coffee shops or yoga studios aren't enough, she needs major advancement with key characters.

I keep saying it, but I really do think we'll look back on this period as when the game really started to pick up momentum (narrative-wise). It's just hard to see it while we're in the middle of it.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Y'all realize I was being hyperbolic with the Sophia + My Three Sons gangbang, right? The point I was making is, crazy lewd full-on debauched Sophia screaming "Stick one in there too!" is not happening in the next update.
You never know, it might happen in a 'dream sequence,' as in the prison visit. Sophia might start wondering what it would be like to get "Her ass plowed" on "bang-bang day." So much romance might be hard to resist! Thank goodness she'll wake up.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
1613229709232.png

A little preliminary talk before it starts
Ava and Sophia have a little preliminary talk before "it" finally starts.
Pay attention what you write here. Inappropriate comments will be deleted!

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I just realised there are two new accounts named after Old dog just to attack him and I don't know what Old dog did to get so much hatred.
Cheap mentality guys.
There are not two accounts, but more, and they attack not only the Old Dog. As I understand it, the guys can attack anyone here in this thread. Be prepared and don't react, that's best, don't feed them!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes