hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Yes, you are right. It disgusts me. I know that some in the forum are on sexual blackmail. But I don't know how one can
come to the conclusion that a woman can be corrupted in this way so that she likes it. That won't happen in the real world.
And Aiden would land on "metoo" with good reason.
I'm only following the path because I think it's important to the story. Even a gradual corruption of this kind ofhumiliation sucks! For me it only works if Sophia takes control at some point.
It is a game after all. The way the "game logic" reasons is that Aiden bullies and beats her son up, Dylan, after school. He threatens to do it every day unless she agrees to do him "favors/tasks". She goes to the principal and to the police but is basically told kids will be kids and sometimes they fight, there is no evidence, and he is a minor. Essentially nobody is really offering to help MC (Sophia). So she goes to see what Aiden is talking about and that is why you (as the player) get to decide. Each task is worse than the previous and each time she accepts a task it makes it LESS likely she will stop in the future.

It's a "slippery slope" argument about blackmail

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Pat is sort of a precursor, an omen even, of what is about to occur with Ellie. Sophia kisses her sis first, then Ellie. Patricia washes/teases herself in the showers, the very next morning we have mom/daughter happy time. It'll develop into smth you may find at the Fan Art thread, devoted to AWAM.
Yes! I see Patricia as a sort of "enabler". She introduced Sophia to most of the naughty thoughts and daring actions, from the gym where she plants the seed of teasing/flirting with the other members, the gym shower for the first step towards being naked with another woman, teasing the hobos at the park, the first lesbian kiss at the night club of course and helping Sophia to rationalise her flirt with Tyler, to end with the shower scene after the yoga class. Maybe with Sam's concert she will also play a part, without forgetting the museum guys and the weekend at the farm (dunno that it still planned)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes! I see Patricia as a sort of "enabler". She introduced Sophia to most of the naughty thoughts and daring actions, from the gym where she plants the seed of teasing/flirting with the other members, the gym shower for the first step towards being naked with another woman, teasing the hobos at the park, the first lesbian kiss at the night club of course and helping Sophia to rationalise her flirt with Tyler, to end with the shower scene after the yoga class. Maybe with Sam's concert she will also play a part, without forgetting the museum guys and the weekend at the farm (dunno that it still planned)
The weekend at the farm is still planned

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I want to play the GW route but my inner lesbian doesn't want to
There is no need for GW route if you are into Lesbian scenes. At least not untill so far. I know that loooong time ago L&P said something about there beeing lesbian content exclusive to GW route - so far there is nothing like that.

In my BW route I was able to see all possible lesbian content without a problem (not in a single playthrough as some are mutualy exclusive - at least latest Alysa was in conflict with Julia/Eliie).

In fact I believe some Naughty points are required to see some scenes - but I could be wrong.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think I'm going to play the lesbian route again to be able to choose this job because I want to see what happens, no matter how religious this woman is, Sophia's charms have to do something here
I'm waiting for Leah to get back. Being in a completely foreign culture like Japan may serve as a juxtaposition to Ava's religiousness

And how old are the children? Because I saw them more young than Dylan
"High school age". But the boys will be Dylan's age or younger.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hope they are minors and so L&P will not do anything with them because of their age and we better focus on the mother :love:
I wouldn't count on it. He specifically doesn't state that all characters engaging in sexual activities are 18 or older. And likely never will, considering this includes Dylan, Sam, Zac, the football team, etc.

At least in the proper version. On the Patreon version he does, but that also doesn't have the sex-ed classes.

Reactions: kingachu

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I hope they are minors and so L&P will not do anything with them because of their age and we better focus on the mother :love:
if they're minors, then Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Zach, Emily, Aiden are all minors and none of them is minors.

I do believe at one point they looked much younger but pretty sure they been aged up to match the aforementioned names.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
if they're minors, then Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Zach, Emily, Aiden are all minors and none of them is minors.

I do believe at one point they looked much younger but pretty sure they been aged up to match the aforementioned names.
That makes no sense. If Dylan is 17, then Ellie is 18, so not a minor. She also has tattoos, which she'd be unable to get if she was a minor. Aiden is also specifically described as being older, so he is probably 18 as well.

It doesn't matter anyway, since L&P is obviously going to have Dylan and Sam at the very least engaging in sexual activities, regardless of if they are a minor or not

Reactions: Old Dog

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
,he wanted to show the teaser. this milker is ridiculois and lying
It's a fact that he said he would "try" & post a spoiler at the weekend, so no promises have been broken. I checked the Patreon site & it was no surprise to see no progress. He's reached a point where he can hold an audience with hints & possibilities. Whatever we may think, you have to concede that it's quite an achievement.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I got an error, someone give me these 3 files please :BootyTime:

AWA/renpy/bootstrap.py
AWA/renpy/main.py
AWA/renpy/script.py

I don't want to download the entire game for files that do not even reach 100kb :HideThePain:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes