Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
When I see a post by you I know it's good news. So... Emma/Dylan done?
Thank you very much. :)(y)

Probably, either Dylan/emma or maybe an event with Liam which L&P also said they were going to be "too small to count them", a teaser would confirm it but yeah, maybe Dylan/emma's is done.

:sneaky: :giggle: Lets not forget Sophia/Dylan !! If you go that route ;)
Hehehe I'm looking forward mainly to that one, of course. :sneaky:(y)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If a short update takes this much time, I don't even want to think about the time it's gonna take to complete the " sam evening event ".... 7 or 8 months ? By the time we get to the juicy events, obviously several years, I wonder if most of the fans here will still be here. Palmer and other devs passed away... This is not a troll, but tomorrow doesn't belong to us, guys. That's a sad truth. Anyway, peace.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Aiden? but that's the event after Emma/Dylan right? so Aiden's hasn't even started.

No. Chronologically, Sophia first picks up Emma after her 1st or 2nd side job, introduces her to Dylan, then drives to a meeting with Cathy where Aiden will call her.
Yea sorry ,I confused myself there.,anyway these are the % for the update.
%.PNG

• Angry
Reactions: Milking Game101

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Aiden? but that's the event after Emma/Dylan right? so Aiden's hasn't even started.

No. Chronologically, Sophia first picks up Emma after her 1st or 2nd side job, introduces her to Dylan, then drives to a meeting with Cathy where Aiden will call her.
I think Emma Dylan event will happen when Sophia is at home.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
In my opinion, there is no clear separation between CS et scripting. He obviously worked on the script in detail before CS. The 85% - 15% law is just a simplification. Over time, the complexity of the story will increase significantly. Unless there is a point of convergence for several paths.
I was talking about renpy coding, normally he should have some storyboard ready before starting with 3d modeling and rendering, possibly with some preliminary version of the dialogs. Then coding (and debugging) should not be taking long (well, it will take longer down the road as the branching level increases).

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Agree.
I don't want to be too critical, but compared to other games, his scripts are beginner level, very monolithic.
It should :
  • use more than style properties (for example to avoid duplication), advanced renpy functions (for example call jump to have a better code structure)...
  • comment, indent, group code (code should breathe)
  • organise files and folders (one script and one folder per day), it's crazy to see scripts with more than 15000 lines or all images in one folder
  • use less 'hard' pause
These variables do not all have one consistent name.
You are absolutely right!
The good (and the bad) thing about renpy is that it does not require a lot of programming skills to be used. It is quite intuitive and you can easily create a visual novel even by "programming by stackoverflow" ;).
I never use it myself but I have a programming background, when I see scripts where the same brick of 400 lines of dialogues is simply copy pasted 3 or more times I'm all :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: and :cry::cry:.
I don't know L&P, but probably he has more a graphical designer background, his modeling and rendering skills are just impressive.
The coding part as you say it's not up to the same standard, he is probably less interested in that and/or he lacks of training in that aspect. But he'd better learn how to organize things otherwise it will get out of hand as he goes further in the development.

Reactions: Kobudo27

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
What I'd like to see for Aiden's next task is that he wants a topless photo of her, so he gives her his phone and sends her into a nearby public toilet (maybe events could be slightly different depending on whether she goes into the male or female ones, maybe in the female toilets a woman walks in and catches her, she's embarrassed and makes up an awkward excuse about it being for her boyfriend and the woman offers to help her take a sexy shot, the feeling of another woman seeing her naked breasts and taking sexy pictures of her lead her to fantasise about the woman touching her and playing with her. In the mens room she could take the picture but then hear the door open so she runs into one of the stalls, so she's hiding in a stall topless and hoping that the guys who entered don't notice her shirt when she hears them talking about a sexual conquest they had together recently, and that the girl couldn't believe how big their dick's were, Sophia is suddenly overwhelmed by an urge to want to see what they look like so she peeks and starts fantasising about what it would be like to play with two dicks at once) but she has to take the picture in front of a mirror and not just in a closed stall, the fear and excitement of getting caught could turn her on and increase her sexual tension
That is a sexy scene/idea

Last edited:
Reactions: cloudstrife
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes