Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
AWAM is a game which emphasises again and again why time traveling is necessary to be mastered.

I say we send L&P to space where time travels faster and he can then design the game there and come back hehe.
My friend, you either studied poorly or forgot!

The opposite is true! If you move at high speed, then time runs slower. It is necessary to send us into space, those who cannot calmly wait for the update! ;) While we fly there and return back L&P will finish its work. :)

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
My friend, you either studied poorly or forgot!

The opposite is true! If you move at high speed, then time runs slower. It is necessary to send us into space, those who cannot calmly wait for the update! ;) While we fly there and return back L&P will finish its work. :)
We can't travel consistently at such high speeds yet to time travel. But definitely we can find a place which is lower in gravity to the Earth. Gravity does bend the space and time fabric.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

I'm finally done with the scene creation and will also have them all rendered very soon.

General information about 0.130: 5 main events. 1000 renders.

I'm really afraid to name you any release date or time span now. With 1000 renders (which I all have to edit now) and 43 MS Word pages of text it's the biggest update so far.

Realistically, it's hardly possible to release it earlier than the beginning of the next month. Of course, I'll try to finish the last parts as fast as possible.

I'll try to work with someone via live chat on the translation together. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone who can speak perfectly English AND German like a native speaker.

For now, I start with the render editing part. You'll still get some more concrete information later this month.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019

I'm finally done with the scene creation and will also have them all rendered very soon.

I'm really afraid to name you any release date or time span now. With 1000 renders (which I all have to edit now) and 43 MS Word pages of text it's the biggest update so far.

Realistically, it's hardly possible to release it earlier than the beginning of the next month. Of course, I'll try to finish the last parts as fast as possible.

I'll try to work with someone via live chat on the translation together. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone who can speak perfectly English AND German like a native speaker.

For now, I start with the render editing part. You'll still get some more concrete information later this month.
One of those days you wish you knew German.

Sep 15, 2020

Mid or late June

Reactions: Jude6

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Personally, I'm only playing this game for Sophia-Dylan and Sophia-Sam, and a little bit of Sophia-Zack. I know it's unrealistic to expect some real action on any of these routes, but according to you guys, when could we see some soft action? For example, Sophia getting completely naked in front of Dylan or Sam (no touching, of course). Or probably, Dylan/Sam getting naked in front of Sophia. Sophia has seen the cocks of Dylan and Zack; Sam is still remaining.

Any inputs?

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
Personally, I'm only playing this game for Sophia-Dylan and Sophia-Sam, and a little bit of Sophia-Zack. I know it's unrealistic to expect some real action on any of these routes, but according to you guys, when could we see some soft action? For example, Sophia getting completely naked in front of Dylan or Sam (no touching, of course). Or probably, Dylan/Sam getting naked in front of Sophia. Sophia has seen the cocks of Dylan and Zack; Sam is still remaining.

Any inputs?
Probably the next update with Sam.

3.30 star(s) 457 Votes