jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
In regards to the claims that he works 11 hours on the game per day.

I don't believe it either, but I'll point out that working on the game doesn't necessarily mean progress is being made. I figure that he is the type that'd create several images, only to delete them and start over again. So, while he may only produce 5 renders per day that'll actually be in the game, he really makes double if not triple that. He just deletes them when they're not perfectly what he wanted. That is the only thing that makes sense, according to some posters here his PC can render in minutes. He should be able get 5 renders out in 1 hour, let alone 11 hours.

This game is just very inefficient from a development perspective at pretty much every turn.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
In regards to the claims that he works 11 hours on the game per day.

I don't believe it either, but I'll point out that working on the game doesn't necessarily mean progress is being made. I figure that he is the type that'd create several images, only to delete them and start over again. So, while he may only produce 5 renders per day that'll actually be in the game, he really makes double if not triple that. He just deletes them when they're not perfectly what he wanted. That is the only thing that makes sense, according to some posters here his PC can render in minutes. He should be able get 5 renders out in 1 hour, let alone 11 hours.

This game is just very inefficient from a development perspective at pretty much every turn.
I think this topic was brought by someone previously as to how he must actually be making double the renders and then discarding ones that are not good. But in the end the conclusion reached was that this was not the case. I don't remember if L&P himself cleared that but the conclusion definitely was that he did not make renders which later need to be discarded or were discarded

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
And here the second part

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5414162
View attachment 1230854
View attachment 1230856

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5433979
(first version before editing)
View attachment 1230859
(second version after L&P editing)
View attachment 1230858

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5608082
View attachment 1230862

(you need to squint your eyes and use your peripheral vision to get the image ;))
View attachment 1230861
Last pic I can't see it is full of blurr please give last pic clearly

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think this topic was brought by someone previously as to how he must actually be making double the renders and then discarding ones that are not good. But in the end the conclusion reached was that this was not the case. I don't remember if L&P himself cleared that but the conclusion definitely was that he did not make renders which later need to be discarded or were discarded
This is what I remember as well. However, L&P's answer was a bit unclear. As I remember it he talked about how he only renders images that he's sure about, but he didn't mention anything about sketching or drafting images that are rejected. It seems to me that there must be images that don't make the cut and that could eat up some time. But that is an aside, the point was that he isn't creating hundreds of extra fully rendered images that he then tosses out.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I've not even played the last 2 updates. I'm not interested until she's getting drilled by the janitor in the showers, whilst Dylan, the complete cuck. Hides in the corner, crying, naked, alone, watching his mum getting drilled, and furerously wanking himself off.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I've not even played the last 2 updates. I'm not interested until she's getting drilled by the janitor in the showers, whilst Dylan, the complete cuck. Hides in the corner, crying, naked, alone, watching his mum getting drilled, and furerously wanking himself off.
come back in ten years maybe :rolleyes:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes