GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I've always thought they were coming back to move someone, or everyone out, following the marriage breaking down. It's a sad end which I hope there's an option to avoid.
I believe there will be many opportunities to course correct if you're on the filthy route. I believe that the point(s) of no return will be clearly indicated so you'll know that you're beginning to lock yourself out of certain endings. The point(s) of no return will, I think, largely pivot around decisions you make regarding Dylan since I believe he will be the climatic focal point of the filthy route. The first time you can have sex with him will be one of those points, but I believe you won't fully be committed to the saddest ending unless you agree to continuing a sexual relationship with him after that. In between sleeping with him the first time and commiting to an affair with him later, we'll probably get one or two other nudges that we're on a bad path and that we can take exit ramps to a happier ending.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I believe there will be many opportunities to course correct if you're on the filthy route. I believe that the point(s) of no return will be clearly indicated so you'll know that you're beginning to lock yourself out of certain endings. The point(s) of no return will, I think, largely pivot around decisions you make regarding Dylan since I believe he will be the climatic focal point of the filthy route. The first time you can have sex with him will be one of those points, but I believe you won't fully be committed to the saddest ending unless you agree to continuing a sexual relationship with him after that. In between sleeping with him the first time and commiting to an affair with him later, we'll probably get one or two other nudges that we're on a bad path and that we can take exit ramps to a happier ending.
Dylan is still attached to Aiden, but Sophia will have her chance to get rid of him. In this case, will Dylan's path remain the same? And if this is going to happen, it must be said that , it is quite possible, that all of this will remain in a few good fucks, blowjobs, licks and .... as it will happen with Ellie as well. Sex with Ellie doesn't mean divorce as I don't think it's going to happen with Dylan.
Sex with them will be, most likely, motivated by the maternal love in Sophia's head. And if it doesn't reach Liam's ears, nothing is going to happen.
We've talked a lot about Dylan's self-defense lessons. It seems that the lessons were meant for something else. The Yoga event showed us another possible path, Dylan-Marie path, much more appealing, where Sophia is much more interested than in Dylan-Emma path.

As happens a lot in real life, Sophia is going to follow a path of financial stability, and no one can offer her that now except Larry. So, divorce yes, but if we have a rich/not poor husband/lover.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
So if we had a man as the main character, these questions wouldn't arise at all. In the end, the main character
would have fucked all women and his wife has always been bisexual and open to incest. There would be no fear of
a bad ending at all. Here a woman is the main character and some players are scared of a bad ending.
They want sex scenes without consequences, they want corruption with a happy ending. A side door!
Just male thoughts, I go strangers, but love my wife, I fuck around, but I feel obliged to my family!
As Bane71 wrote, "Conditional Realism"! Folks, don't worry, it will come that way. Sophia will be able to fuck
the whole city, the developer will make sure that the player gets his sex scenes and still has a good wife ending.
I don't want the woman to fall completely either, but I hope I don't have to play it like that.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
In my opinion, there's no way Liam doesn't find out about Sophia fucking Dylan. This is just my theory, but if Sophia chooses to have an ongoing affair with Dylan, it destroys the family.

How a relationship with Ellie works out is more of a mystery to me. In practice it should be equally as devastating to Liam. In reality, fewer people look at lesbian affairs as cheating, and that's pretty unfair in my opinion.

As for Aiden, I think I order to fully commit to the filthy path, you need nearly every filthy point available. If you end things with Aiden, I can see that resulting in Sophia not having enough points to start an affair with Dylan. You may be able to fuck him once, but that's it.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So if we had a man as the main character, these questions wouldn't arise at all. In the end, the main character
would have fucked all women and his wife has always been bisexual and open to incest. There would be no fear of
a bad ending at all. Here a woman is the main character and some players are scared of a bad ending.
They want sex scenes without consequences, they want corruption with a happy ending. A side door!
Just male thoughts, I go strangers, but love my wife, I fuck around, but I feel obliged to my family!
As Bane71 wrote, "Conditional Realism"! Folks, don't worry, it will come that way. Sophia will be able to fuck
the whole city, the developer will make sure that the player gets his sex scenes and still has a good wife ending.
I don't want the woman to fall completely either, but I hope I don't have to play it like that.
I'm not entirely sure how to follow up, but I'll say this: I think there will be upwards of 6 endings and that there is very likely no "perfect" ending. I don't think the player will be able to turn Sophia into a slut AND still manage a happy ending. The "off ramps" that I mention may just give you a less sad option.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yea, I think you're right.

How a relationship with Ellie works out is more of a mystery to me. In practice it should be equally as devastating to Liam. In reality, fewer people look at lesbian affairs as cheating, and that's pretty unfair in my opinion.
that's the big Q. What will happen with Ellie? On the other hand, sex with Ellie is sex with her daughter. Except for a dick, deep inside her it's no difference :ROFLMAO: . Wait, to see if Sophia with Ellie is not going to use some toy;)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What can take Sophia very far and very badly is finishing Aiden's 12 tasks. IMO, it's the worst path for her.
Not so much with Morello, she will have financial stability, and the mafia does not like to share.
The other paths are much less dangerous for her.
Let's see if the patrons don't get fed up with Aiden a little later and L&P gets him out of the way.

Reactions: Bane71

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
that's the big Q. What will happen with Ellie? On the other hand, sex with Ellie is sex with her daughter. Except for a dick, deep inside her it's no difference :ROFLMAO: . Wait, to see if Sophia with Ellie is not going to use some toy;)
Well, they happen to have a really big one in Ellie's room... ;)
Maybe that would be the way to go, they start to experiment with the toy (they already discussed about that during the last shower), so one thing can lead to another quite quickly. And at least at the beginning it could be "acceptable" for Sophia as part of her sex ed teaching with Ellie (again the masturbation lesson in the last shower). Who knows! :)
But, yes, it's difficult to think another way that leads to sex, unless much later on when Sophia (allegedly...) will have already passed many other breaking points.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: abram1

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
For me, Elli is the great manipulator. She knows how to seduce her mother with words and situations.
I think she will drown in the vortex of her sexual desires. And take Sophia with you.I also think she's
lying about her sexual experiences. That can only be stopped with a clear cut, by Sophia.
It shouldn't matter if Liam caught Sophia fucking her daughter or son. NO GOOD END!
And I don't think Sophia will go that far and bring Elli to her husband.

Reactions: abram1 and codex35

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well, they happen to have a really big one in Ellie's room... ;)
Maybe that would be the way to go, they start to experiment with the toy (they already discussed about that during the last shower), so one thing can lead to another quite quickly. And at least at the beginning it could be "acceptable" for Sophia as part of her sex ed teaching with Ellie (again the masturbation lesson in the last shower). Who knows! :)
But, yes, it's difficult to think another way that leads to sex, unless much later on when Sophia (allegedly...) will have already passed many other breaking points.
She's past this point with Ellie. And I'm not talking about the masturbation lesson, I'm talking about the French kiss. With this Sophia has crossed the red line.
But the question remains
Who will be Ellie's first?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
For me, Elli is the great manipulator. She knows how to seduce her mother with words and situations.
I think she will drown in the vortex of her sexual desires. And take Sophia with you.I also think she's
lying about her sexual experiences. That can only be stopped with a clear cut, by Sophia.
It shouldn't matter if Liam caught Sophia fucking her daughter or son. NO GOOD END!
And I don't think Sophia will go that far and bring Elli to her husband.
Haha, I hope so. Was my theory, let's see if will happen.

Reactions: hzjujk
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes