The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
So after all this it seems JOHN & DDoS are the only Fem Protag games worth following. No lie i have never played the weird looking games on here(they have very weird anime 3d esque art). Might have to try those....if they have more content it will be fun.

While graphics are nice and all....large amount content whether it's story or sexual stuff is better imo.
Meh...JOHN was promising but the dev was slow with updates as well and kept giving pretty vanilla content with the husband instead of building up with the other far more interesting characters. The female protag games for me with good content and renders as well will be Lily of the Valley and Anna's Exciting Affection, Fashion Business as well(not my kind of stuff). Some of the work of Bewilders are also good. Not a lot of HQ good games with female protag there honestly.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
What happens if you run with dylan? I have played through a couple of times and still get my relationship isn't high enough. Help!

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Meh...JOHN was promising but the dev was slow with updates as well and kept giving pretty vanilla content with the husband instead of building up with the other far more interesting characters. The female protag games for me with good content and renders as well will be Lily of the Valley and Anna's Exciting Affection, Fashion Business as well(not my kind of stuff). Some of the work of Bewilders are also good. Not a lot of HQ good games with female protag there honestly.
I think JOHN is still good but the slow updates and way too much focus on the boring husband definitely drag it down. Still better than this game though lol

Reactions: The Revenant

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, at least Dylan won't be spying.
Hopefully a Sophia with Natalie only will be available too. I do not want to be disappointed if another "Deshawn" will appear. The WWM threesome is not equal the lesbians.
Not necessarily. Sam's room and the treehouse both look into the backyard.
He's going to drive away supporters with that mentality.

I stand corrected. Could have sworn it was listed for this update though at some point. Did he split it into two parts?
Nope. The Sam event has always been the concert in the evening

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Agreed, unlike most here I thought the elderly home was utter dogshit, and gross beyond belief, that said, going to the opposite extreme is just as "ewww".

I honestly wouldnt have minded if she did any other side job... fuck there was a "assistant coach" for the soccer team thing teased, do that, even if the kids look sort of shot-ish themselves L&P is playing them off as they are legal...

The tutoring kids on the other hand are not, I dont remember if specific ages were given, but arent they in their early teens ? like 13 or so for the OLDEST one ? meaning the younger one is either 9-11 ?
The kids tutoring event is a disastrous decision. I have only seen the pictures, but this event is definitely way too extreme. I think L&P has clearly crossed a line here. These characters are clearly portrayed as children. The whole thing should not be in the game!

BTW, had L&P skiped all those stupid side jobs, he could have saved maybe 2 month of development time.

Alekmantas

Oct 12, 2020
The best opinion for us now to stop supporting him for a while then maybe somethings start happening or maybe he do some his promises if he sees that he start losing his supporters....

Reactions: Zed

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I think JOHN is still good but the slow updates and way too much focus on the boring husband definitely drag it down. Still better than this game though lol
Can't disagree with you there which is really sad if you think about the possible potential.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well I can't justify $38.50 per month cash to the tune of $462.00 annually for bragging rights, claiming a shot at first viewing With content of 1.5 hours of playtime per annum... That being a very liberal estimate in my view. Breaking it down even more it's just a tad over 5 dollars a minute for your viewing pleasure. Next he will be saying that he overpayed us and want's $500 gift cards from Walmart to reimburse his costs. Isn't it the same thing. I understand the concept of being compensated for your work but, there is an equally valid concept of Diminishing returns as well.

So guys it's too rich for my blood here anymore. A great run it was but in the immortal words' of P.T.Barnam there is a sucker born every minute.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Well, at least Dylan won't be spying.
Hopefully a Sophia with Natalie only will be available too. I do not want to be disappointed if another "Deshawn" will appear. The WWM threesome is not equal the lesbians.
I really thought L&P would finally let Dylan catch up with the other storie lines, but ultimately, this update seems more like a step backwards.

Dylan spying in the next update would at least be something, but even this is now out of the question. My goodness, even Liams event was more fun this time.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes