DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I like the game. My only complaint is the Good Wife route has so much less scenes. Agreed most ppl will want a salacious Sophia's descent into whoredom but if the game presents the choices in such a way, it should develop storylines on the good wife side as well. e.g. If she's a good wife, show some stories around that and even sex scenes with husband more. Scenes with just husband can also be made sexy or story about how she goes about catching her cheating husband n all.
Relax they might be swingers on the GW path

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sophia/Liam will find out how well/bad the prison visit went at the end of this day either through a phone call or a meeting with Morello.
So Sophia could make the phone to Morello (depending on players choice and certain decisions made before hand) the very next day.
The "Cumare" comes into play
Also do you think that they record conversations during prison visits?
There are prisons which definitely do not record the private conversations with visitors. I don't know what the practice is in the US but with organised crime inmates it seems possible, especially given the number of bugs known to have been placed in high-ranking crime bosses' homes, let alone prisons.

Reactions: xxxorro and Old Dog

Madmartigan9999

Mar 29, 2019
Hello Guys, i've had problems with 2 games so far, the latest being A Wife And Mother 0.130.
I downloaded the non crunch version and on launch i got the text bug.
Loading any save then crash renpy with the windows mesage error.
Any idea how to fix this one ?
I'm still on windows 7 64 bits and other "updated renpy games" works fine. Capture.JPG

Madmartigan9999

Mar 29, 2019
Press "A" key, try to change font type.
Thanks for the tip, doesn't work though.
Even after restart. Seems the font is changing but the game does'nt know how to display them anymore.
I open a ticket in the toubleshotting part as well, but i wondered if anyone got the same bug as it seems to happen only on an handfull of release.
thanks again for any help or idea :)

Capture.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: lockerxx

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Thanks for the tip, doesn't work though.
Even after restart. Seems the font is changing but the game does'nt know how to display them anymore.
I open a ticket in the toubleshotting part as well, but i wondered if anyone got the same bug as it seems to happen only on an handfull of release.
thanks again for any help or idea :)

View attachment 1254808
Yes, some people have expressed the same problem. Do you play the win32 version?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I was waiting for Dylan's event but Dylan's event did not satisfy me
It all depends on what you expect to see. :rolleyes:
If it's sex, it's sad that you could have believed that at this point in the game especially with Dylan.
If it's something else, at least explain yourself, expand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia/Liam will find out how well/bad the prison visit went at the end of this day either through a phone call or a meeting with Morello.
So Sophia could make the phone to Morello (depending on players choice and certain decisions made before hand) the very next day.
The "Cumare" comes into play
Also do you think that they record conversations during prison visits?
Interesting information.
Although the painting scene is full of eroticism and Sophia felt quite relaxed and even good, it should be pointed out that it's all the teacher's contribution. Xavier was the one who convinced her and made Sophia believe that it was an artistic act, he created an atmosphere full of eroticism and easily chased away her fears. Of course he had an arrangement with Aiden.

Now, if we separate the artistic part created and suggested by Xavier from Aiden's contribution we see the reality. Aiden set the whole thing up to grope Sophia. And he didn't do that gracefully either.
no experience with women? or he's a natural born brute :D
Aiden's route has nothing romantic about it, it's domination with the use of force, more or less.
It just so happens that Aiden's task was combined with something artistic.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Interesting information.
Although the painting scene is full of eroticism and Sophia felt quite relaxed and even good, it should be pointed out that it's all the teacher's contribution. Xavier was the one who convinced her and made Sophia believe that it was an artistic act, he created an atmosphere full of eroticism and easily chased away her fears. Of course he had an arrangement with Aiden.

Now, if we separate the artistic part created and suggested by Xavier from Aiden's contribution we see the reality. Aiden set the whole thing up to grope Sophia. And he didn't do that gracefully either.
no experience with women? or he's a natural born brute :D
Aiden's route has nothing romantic about it, it's domination with the use of force, more or less.
It just so happens that Aiden's task was combined with something artistic.
We don't know if Xavier was part of the set up and he could of bee used as well.
Aiden may of bribed the other model with extra money or even threatened him to change places( so Aiden took his chance to grope Sophia) so it could be that Aiden treats the whole thing(the tasks)as a joke

Last edited:

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
It's impossible to gauge anything from this mega-thread these days; are there any changelogs for this whatsoever anymore? Or has that been abandoned? I just wanna know what's new.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes