JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Took about 8 months off from this one, just came back... How are the progressions to updates coming???

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Still though, centuries of nieces and uncles, second cousins, marrying one another is going to have some bad results. This poor bastard had it rough.

But yes, I get your point- incest with the immediate family was extremely rare.
Yes, his inability to have a normal life & an heir, (through no fault of his own but as a result of incest gone too far), led to years of speculation, tension & the international conflict I referred to above. It was the War of the Spanish Succession. What's this got to do with AWAM? What's he droning on about, some might ask? It's about the incest, which every player knew at the start was a feature of the game, (as I did) but which is increasingly becoming the driving force & something which receives more attention to the detriment, IMO, of other aspects which could do with a levelling up.

Reactions: Old Dog

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I think that the willful or knowing participation in incest (Sophia and Dylan) is unlikely - however the unknowing and accidental involvement seems very possible. I imagine a cosplay/glory hole situation (there can certainly be others) where either party has completely been disguised can allow for this to develop. Later the doubts begin.....
Perhaps this type of scene is how it starts...and then after realization of who it was...Dylan could blackmail for continuation :D

Win, win, win

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She cannot wear something erotic to class, the boys' mother, in this case, will simply cancel the class.

What is probably important is not what she wears in class, but what she takes off during class to provide students with visual material? ;)
Why would she be taking off clothing? Sophia was told explicitly that she wasn't to do that. Sophia is only to use the textbook Ava will provide.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Why would she be taking off clothing? Sophia was told explicitly that she wasn't to do that. Sophia is only to use the textbook Ava will provide.
I think Bane71 is insinuating that Sophia will ignore that directive in order to teach the students. I mean, if she doesn't dress up and she doesn't reveal anything to the students, then we're left with very few opportunities for corruption. So she's going to have to break some rules.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sofia told the children that they are limited in visual aids! But the educational process may require visual aids, boys will ask what the female genitals and breasts look like. In addition, there will be talk about sex, probably about stimulation before sex and so on. So Sofia may face a dilemma of how to illustrate oral material to the children. That's what I'm talking about.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

First of all, there will very likely be a time jump of one week after the current playable day, when I also will check and edit some things in my script, making sure to not forget anything. So, this preview might be only temporarily and could change a little bit later. But it also could stay like that.
Anyway, this is how it looks for now:

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Well, I guess I'll have to play Sophia/Dylan first then Sophia/Ellie. I am surprised that a Sophia/Dylan/Patricia didn't show up. That could be for another time. But a good chunk of the day is Dylan on the back end.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think Bane71 is insinuating that Sophia will ignore that directive in order to teach the students. I mean, if she doesn't dress up and she doesn't reveal anything to the students, then we're left with very few opportunities for corruption. So she's going to have to break some rules.
Of course there will be corruption, there'd be no point in the route if there wasn't. But it's far too soon for anything like that. I've said repeatedly that I'm waiting for Leah to come back from Japan before the 2nd side job can get anything close to interesting. Not just because I'm interested in the possible lesbian side of things, but because the extreme difference in Japanese culture and American conservativism is I think a greater catalyst for Sophia to consider her own morals.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes